Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: proteeti

Wow! This is just soo beautiful! I would soo love to know more about the Shrinathji ka structure, I've always been curious!

SK had the Madhurashtakam and a brief view of Radha as Ymunaji in the firwt epi, did you see that one? ❤️

Shrinathji's utpatti is simple and rather unusual, it's only the bhakti ras involved that makes it so lovely and divine.

It is believed he emerged from the Govardhan hills and his swaroop is that of a 8 yr old baby!

So his face and body emerged from Govardhan parvata. And there was a cow that used to travel all the way up the hill and spill milk over the mountain, that used to reach directly to his swaroop inside the hill <3

His bhakti was started by Mahaprabhuji who obtained his divine darshan. 

Interesting story toh yeh hai:

His grandson aka Gokulnathji dosen't believe in Krishna worship. When he was born, the news of his birth disturbed Vallabhacharya in his worship of Krishna (Shrinathji) so he said that the child thus born would not follow his teachings and will have his own Marga.

And till this date, the followers of Gokulnathji don't indulge in Krishna worship and infact don't even visit temples related to Vishnu.

Coming back to Yamunaji, Shrinathji is worshipped along with Yamune Maharani (Hari Priya) as his consort.

Infact the trio is worshipped together and it is Mahaprabhuji who has written Yamunashtak.

---

You should defo visit Nathadwara some day! It's such a soothing place 

And there is this structure of worship also with 8 darshans per day. Starting with Mangala (morning) and Mangala aarti is my favorite ❤️

Then Shringaar, Rajbhog, etc etc till Shayan <3

There is a different dress up of the God for each one and it's just amazing 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Nahi ya, haven't watch SK at all but this seems interesting ☺️

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Shrinathji's utpatti is simple and rather unusual, it's only the bhakti ras involved that makes it so lovely and divine.

It is believed he emerged from the Govardhan hills and his swaroop is that of a 8 yr old baby!

So his face and body emerged from Govardhan parvata. And there was a cow that used to travel all the way up the hill and spill milk over the mountain, that used to reach directly to his swaroop inside the hill <3

Aww this is really sweet hun! This was hinted in the Govardhan Leela of SK too! 😲

His bhakti was started by Mahaprabhuji who obtained his divine darshan. 

Interesting story toh yeh hai:

His grandson aka Gokulnathji dosen't believe in Krishna worship. When he was born, the news of his birth disturbed Vallabhacharya in his worship of Krishna (Shrinathji) so he said that the child thus born would not follow his teachings and will have his own Marga.

Haww! 😆 Anywaays we have a saying here - Joto Mot Toto Poth (Jitne Mat Utne Path ❤️).

And till this date, the followers of Gokulnathji don't indulge in Krishna worship and infact don't even visit temples related to Vishnu.

Coming back to Yamunaji, Shrinathji is worshipped along with Yamune Maharani (Hari Priya) as his consort.

Infact the trio is worshipped together and it is Mahaprabhuji who has written Yamunashtak.

Mahaprabhuji is Vallbhacharya only right? 😳

---

You should defo visit Nathadwara some day! It's such a soothing place 

And there is this structure of worship also with 8 darshans per day. Starting with Mangala (morning) and Mangala aarti is my favorite ❤️

Then Shringaar, Rajbhog, etc etc till Shayan <3

There is a different dress up of the God for each one and it's just amazing 

Now I wanna go right now! 😭

I always love watching the different aaratis and the rituals be it anywhere. They are always so sweet! ❤️

wayward thumbnail

Nahi ya, haven't watch SK at all but this seems interesting ☺️

You really should watch you know at least up to Dwarika nirmaan, it's one of the best made shows out there! ❤️

Also unrelated, Mahaprabhu SriChaitanya bolke one serial started from today on Star Jalsha (in Bengali)...will let you guys know if HotStar uploads it. 😃

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Right. They're both the same😳

I'll defo watch now. Bass yeh May jaane de.

Accha but Sri Chaitanya is some different sect of Vaishnavism. 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
wayward thumbnail

Right. They're both the same😳

I'll defo watch now. Bass yeh May jaane de.

Accha but Sri Chaitanya is some different sect of Vaishnavism. 

Yep, jab bhi you're free. ❤️

I know. SriChaitanya is our Vaishnav sect. 🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Yep, jab bhi you're free. ❤️

I know. SriChaitanya is our Vaishnav sect. 🤣

Ooo I see😳

That's great! Dekhte hain kitna time hai 😛

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watch it on TV a mythological serial

Where  sandhya married to surya dev. Sandhya was daughter of vishwakarma 

Sandhya   bore daughter yamuna  . Sandhya could  not bear heat of sun. Sun for sake of  sandhya reduce his heat but still  sandhya left him 

Yamuna start crying and ask her maa to return and due to sadness yamuna change herself in river 

So narad ask shiv ji when surya putri yamuna  sadness will end 

Lord shiv said when Lord krishna will take incarnation in dwapar yug then surya putri  yamuna will forget her sadness

wayward thumbnail

^^Nice! Saranyu's kids really got the worst deal out of their parents' fight!

Wiki pe I also read ke Yama became the lord of Yama-lok obnly after he died. He was the 1st person of Earth to die also. That is why in this story Yamuna is so sad.

And another one, Shiva came here after Vishnu had cut down the mortal remains of Sati from his shoulders. He was soo devastated that his pain all flowed into Yamuna making her black in colour.

Overall Yamuna was a pretty broken lady. Thank God she got Krishna to take care of her once and for all! ❤️

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Story related to yam dwitya ( bhayaa dooj which come after Diwali) 

Why bhayaa  dooj is celebrated  because one day yamuna invite his brother yam for food  and yamuna fed his brother with love and affection 

Yam said from today  this day will be celebrated as bhayaa dooj  and sister who will invite brother for food  on bhayaa dooj  that sister home will fiill with prosperity