Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Wow...that was really moving. I loved it. It was very interesting to read the story from an inanimate object perspective. You portrayed the feelings of the house so well that I felt sympathy for the house. Your description of the house and trees outside...I felt like I could see them in front of my own eyes! I would love to read more of your work...especially similar pieces to what you wrote here! 

All of a sudden... unexpectedly a simple author will get an amazing review like thisπŸ€— which gives immense satisfaction to the author and much-needed encouragement to the writer! What to say, how happy I am at present. πŸ˜Š Thanks a lot for the appreciation and good words you've extended here through your words.πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Very nice story Madhuri ..

Breathing life into a dilapidated house .....

It reminds me of β€œ Samay” narrating the Mahabharat .

Thank you Suta for the good and encouraging words, and for sharing your feelings.πŸ€— 

Ohh.. always used to love to hear those introductory words of Samay in that Epic serial. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you one more time for your good words.πŸ€—

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh my goodness! Madhuri di!

This piece just tugs at the strings of my heart. It is so poetic yet poignant. The way the memories and frolics echo through those four walls, it is just beautiful. I am at a loss of words right now, words to describe what I feel. 

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you dear Madi for this wonderful story. β€οΈπŸ€—

I hope that I will be able to photograph something else so interesting that it will inspire you to give us another wonderful story.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonglade

Oh my goodness! Madhuri di!

This piece just tugs at the strings of my heart. It is so poetic yet poignant. The way the memories and frolics echo through those four walls, it is just beautiful. I am at a loss of words right now, words to describe what I feel. 

Thank you Ramya my dear poetess for your appreciation and good words.πŸ€— 

Actually it is a new feature developed in recent times. πŸ˜Š Its called Ekphrastic storytelling! A poem or story based on a picture, painting, photo, any work of art is called Ekphrasis, here the work of words compliments the visual pleasure. I tried to write something keeping this photo in front of me and this is the resultant of that trail! 

Thanks once again Ramya.πŸ€— 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you dear Madi for this wonderful story. β€οΈπŸ€—

I hope that I will be able to photograph something else so interesting that it will inspire you to give us another wonderful story.

Thank you Nado for the good words you extended and expressed your happiness for this OS.πŸ€— You know very well that how to invoke interest in me to write something or the other like this! πŸ˜³ 

Thanks once again.πŸ€—

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Ramya my dear poetess for your appreciation and good words.πŸ€— 

Actually it is a new feature developed in recent times. πŸ˜Š Its called Ekphrastic storytelling! A poem or story based on a picture, painting, photo, any work of art is called Ekphrasis, here the work of words compliments the visual pleasure. I tried to write something keeping this photo in front of me and this is the resultant of that trail! 

Thanks once again Ramya.πŸ€— 

I never heard about this new type of writing, of course, we used to write small essays on my book, my pet in our school days. This is something of an extraordinary feat.πŸ‘