Viah nahi karauna!!

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After watching the album i felt this was an exclusive PreeRan album. Ek should include this album to KDB when they start shooting !πŸ˜…

How many felt it that way? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

After watching the album i felt this was an exclusive PreeRan album. Ek should include this album to KDB when they start shooting !πŸ˜…

How many felt it that way? 

The original song was nice and so is the remake, but I felt the original music video for the song was oddly choreographed and so was this one πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

The original song was nice and so is the remake, but I felt the original music video for the song was oddly choreographed and so was this one πŸ˜›

What's the original link? 

Well frankly didn't like the dance part of this. But shradha and dhoopi was looking nice together costumes were good. Story and the dance seemed forced.πŸ€ͺ

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What's the original link? 

Well frankly didn't like the dance part of this. But shradha and dhoopi was looking nice together costumes were good. Story and the dance seemed forced.πŸ€ͺ

The makers of the music video were trying to milk in Shraddha and Dheeraj's popularity and did not actually have the intention or the budget to invest in a half decent screenplay and/or choreographer. Btw, how is lock down going?

Originally posted by: TheM5393

The makers of the music video were trying to milk in Shraddha and Dheeraj's popularity and did not actually have the intention or the budget to invest in a half decent screenplay and/or choreographer. Btw, how is lock down going?

True that.. anyone watching that video will feel the same.. But yes should admit these two were real eye candy there..😁

Lockdown,.. one person got diagnosed positive in my nearby locality. So i see less people wandering out side now. Am really enjoying the work from home part. But only half pay is given. That's the only trouble now. How about things there? 

TheM5393 thumbnail

True that.. anyone watching that video will feel the same.. But yes should admit these two were real eye candy there..😁

Lockdown,.. one person got diagnosed positive in my nearby locality. So i see less people wandering out side now. Am really enjoying the work from home part. But only half pay is given. That's the only trouble now. How about things there? 

I am actually doing well, work has been steady. Grateful, to be in the privileged portion in the hierarchy of society.   

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am actually doing well, work has been steady. Grateful, to be in the privileged portion in the hierarchy of society.   

Stay safe and be healthy. That's the only thing i wanna say for now. Will meet you all on july 13th😁

Guess..  we will be given back the mahira torture..🀒 but still waiting to see the story. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Stay safe and be healthy. That's the only thing i wanna say for now. Will meet you all on july 13th😁

Guess..  we will be given back the mahira torture..🀒 but still waiting to see the story. 

me too! Good see people trying to get back to some sort of normalcy.