Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Bunny from yjhd 

He'd tell me about his travel stories, give me life lessons etc etc.. I think I'll have fun n wud enjoy  being in quarantine with himโค๏ธ

That is a good call!

It would be fun indeed with all of his stories

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Keeping all of mine and Rahul's romance aside *in my dreamland only* ๐Ÿ™ˆ I really think Shashi would be a character I'd like to quarantine with. She and I'd happily coexist, I might even get to learn a few life lessons, lessons on family, empathy, love and on living in general. 

On the other hand maybe I can teach her a few millennial lessons, how to have fun all by yourself, karaoke and definitely to dance it out๐Ÿ˜€. 

Quarantine season would be good with herโค๏ธ

Haha!

It was refreshing seeing a character of that sort within the article! Learning about life is simply wonderful! Each and every individual has their own characteristics and experiences to bring to the table and learn from!!

The millennial lessons seem fab lol!!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joycee19

Dr. Aditya from bhulbhooliya

Amaan Kal ho na ho

Cool shouts!

Aman is a wicked shout tbh! Lives care free and would bring so much wisdom!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Baburao no doubt ๐Ÿ˜†

No offense but Geet, Aditya, (college  going) Anjali would annoy me to death before quarantine ends if I stayed with them. I loved their movies, but they're  annoying if I think them as real person. I liked Geet on screen only!

Baburao is just epically comical [LOL}

Loool fair enough!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I'd probably perform some kind of psychological intervention whilst stuck with Rahul Malhotra ๐Ÿ˜†. Though I don't really mind, since it would be interesting to see how his mind works. However, I might end up having a heart attack if I wake up 3am and notice Rahul talking to his dead mother over the phone ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol hopefully it works!

His mind is unusual but interesting!

LOOOOOOOOL!!!

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LoveZindagi365

Baburao is just epically comical [LOL}

Loool fair enough!

I need humor! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shekhar from Tum Bin (original) and ask him to share all the feelings he has for Pia. He never got to outburst those. And I would love to listen to a beautiful and honest love story/feelings. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

From the list:

I found Tara Singh to be a good option as I loved his humanity and consideration for another religion even during riots. Also, he seems decent and joyful compared to other far from reality characters of SRK and Hrithik and there's more desipan in his nature which is cute and it would be fun to quarantine with such a person.

Not from the list:

Stree from Stree. I would love to meet a bhootni as bhootni will defo not have any virus and no chance of getting it. Also Stree has soft corner for females ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Ohhh interesting shout!

LoveZindagi365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

DevDโ˜บ๏ธ

And all the funny chirpy down to earth girl characters like anjali, geet etc..i love to talk, crack jokes together n laugh at our own jokes..i am doing that with my bestie right now n i am just loving this life in lockdown way too much...only thing that depress me right now is the thought of going back to the previous routine after it all ends..

He is a character and a half!!

Talking, Joking and laughing is definitely needed in life!

Oh nice, that is good to hear! We all need normality though! I guess we have to have the right balance of work and play!!