Bollywood Characters quarantining with you - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by FilmiDhun

Probably one of Srk's loverboy characters like Raj Malhotra or Rahul Raichand... Only so to have him all to myself 😉

The King of Romance hey! 

Rahul is a great shout too, could help me lose some gained weight due to this lockdown lol!!

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I'll take SRK in any form he comes with 😆 - but definitely as Raj 

Geet's hyperactivity and non-stop chattering will eventually piss me off (especially since I am NOT a morning person). 

Haha! Raj is to iconic!

But Rahul Malhotra from Darr would be very very interesting but I do not know as my name is NOT K...K...K...Kiran ! 😂 

Actaully thinking about it, Geet could get too much after a while lol. But she would be entertaining and loving for sure

Rancho!!!! what a great shout! He would be the full package!

That description within the article is so right! You would have plenty of time to learn so much off of him during this quarantine. 

Dr. Aditya from bhulbhooliya

Amaan Kal ho na ho

Originally posted by LoveZindagi365

Rancho!!!! what a great shout! He would be the full package!

That description within the article is so right! You would have plenty of time to learn so much off of him during this quarantine. 

Agreed, he is someone who has a better perspective towards life. A full package like you said. ♥

Originally posted by anna143

SRK from Dear Zindagi - i need a shrink who can keep me stable and is a treat to look at 

I just watched Dear Zindagi today. Haven't watched earlier. Same, SRK in that role will be great to have around you. ♥

Baburao no doubt 😆

No offense but Geet, Aditya, (college  going) Anjali would annoy me to death before quarantine ends if I stayed with them. I loved their movies, but they're  annoying if I think them as real person. I liked Geet on screen only!

Originally posted by LoveZindagi365

Haha! Raj is to iconic!

But Rahul Malhotra from Darr would be very very interesting but I do not know as my name is NOT K...K...K...Kiran ! 😂 

Actaully thinking about it, Geet could get too much after a while lol. But she would be entertaining and loving for sure

I'd probably perform some kind of psychological intervention whilst stuck with Rahul Malhotra 😆. Though I don't really mind, since it would be interesting to see how his mind works. However, I might end up having a heart attack if I wake up 3am and notice Rahul talking to his dead mother over the phone 😳

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago

anjali raichand from k3g.  screwing a bhabhi during lockdown must be fun.

if no sex then prem and amar from andaz apna apna , they are going to be hilarious ..!