SidNaaz Unlimited CC 49|Mission 100M Views for BhulaDunga[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by garg9558

There is some problem with insta handles of both sid and sana 

Since a week, there was hardly any increase in sana's followers and today it suddenly got decreased by 2k

Instagram removing all the fake and unused accounts. This is a normal procedure done on timely basis. 

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Instagram removing all the fake and unused accounts. This is a normal procedure done on timely basis. 

What is their criteria for checking unused account because I don't want my own account to get deleted as I don't post anything there. Just use it to like posts and chat with my friends. 

Edited by garg9558 - 3 years ago

What is their criteria for checking unused account because I don't want my own account to get deleted as I don't post anything there. Just use it to like posts and chat with my friends. 

Shouldn’t be an issue. I have just one follower and am closed to adding more and use it to just stalk and like and comment. Been so since inception. So long as we are active in any manner, it should be fine. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

Be a part of mass streaming, you lovely people! !😈❤️ try to contribute if possible, jitna daan kr skte ho kro😆.

Thank you.

If you don't login into your account for one year or more and there is no activity then the risk of it getting the account delete is high. Besides, there are few other things to consider like your display photo.  If it's real,  then you don't have to worry.  By activity I mean liking posts and not necessarily you have to post photos.