SidNaaz Unlimited CC 49|Mission 100M Views for BhulaDunga[IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks Jyoti and Uma for the new CC and great update. I love reading those updates. 

Good to see you back Joyti and thank you for beautiful writeup. 

500k posts on IG of sidnaaz...🥳

Originally posted by Uma2010

Nothing like you opening up a thread, Jyoti. Awwww 🤗 

Sidnaaz FTW for life 🥳🥳

I loveeeee ya’lllllll 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations🥳 Thank you Jyoti for lovely write up. You and Uma are the best🤗

Now sorry uma for late reply..🤔 - Your message was 

Awwwww... I swear I am not, love ❤️ 😘. I was lucky to find this post too- I don’t read all pages these days and my objective is to ensure to make time to come here and post jo bhi man mein aata hai. Kal bhi I randomly went to Insta and then suddenly I saw the Insta notif that Sana was just going to come online and I was like Omigod Omigod, yeh kya hua, kaise hua smiley36 and could catch it live and phir bhaagke aayi here posted and quoted and replied and ran away smiley36. Phir raat ko aayi and saw the Paltan and stayed a few minutes and phir se bhaag gayi. Just trying to find a balance. 

Just edit and quote me on any random post when you want to draw my eye to anything- nahi toh miss hone ka chances hai since I don’t read all pages. Have a peaceful day ❤️

My reply :  Sorry !! I am late by 2 days, new thread is opened by the time I came back.😆I am soo soo happy to see your reply for me😳😳😳Let me just the take the feel of your reply Image

By the way in your story - there is a lot of in and out 🤔, running all over the places at the same time. 🤔You are overloaded with stuff, I am bothering you with my silly comments🤔SORRY.. 

Rest I  ❤️ when you reply to my post. 😳

Have a great day to you and everyone over here !! ❤️

Stay safe😊

Edited by mayu1982 - 3 years ago

YT ne carry ki vid uda di

Twitter pe saare trend carry k naam chal rahe🤣