Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Jyoti...🤗🤗

So good to see you back...

Thank you to you and uma.. for always taking so much efforts despite of this demotivation in the air.. 😭

My prayers that this Covd19 just gets lost once and for all, so everyone gets their lives back...

Sidnaaz FTW always..⭐️

Cheers🥂

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago
abcde56 thumbnail

Congratulations everyone 🥳🤗

SidNaaz FTW ❤️

https://twitter.com/AyushiBS/status/1260950388267597826

PS.- etne emotional scene mein pehli baar hassi aa rahi h 🤣

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

fandom frse apni hi duniya mein😆

k they r having a date night🤣

abcde56 thumbnail
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Jyoti for cc and welcome back

A big thank you to u and Uma for the efforts u both put for keeping the cc alive and also of course all the members for participating

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Coz we were dumb? I toh was 😆 I got to know her depth beyond her histrionics way beyond the first month. 

After going through bb season properly I believe sana had a head start than others in BB simply because she has lived in a hostel in her school years ..and also with selfish relatives from grade 4-7 ..

Boarding school at high school is very very strict .. they have no connections with family .. only through letters and occasional phone .

And that’s why she could read others .. because bb is like a school hostel .. you play  for teams , you play  for higher grades( exempted from nominations) and u play for captaincy 

Everybody’s face is hidden we don’t understand who is there for just for their selfish interest or just to be there in stronger team .. how it feels like to be left alone all this she understood clearly ..the outsider can see it clearly ..

That is why she supported the weaker team .. and could understand everybody’s game .. because in life there are a few sets of people .. every body is like somebody u have already met before .. 

you will Find some similarities .
She also understood the importance of playing dumb initially because it might have saved her From bigger trouble sometime in childhood..