SidNaaz Unlimited CC 49|Mission 100M Views for BhulaDunga[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Jyoti  a cheerful write up !!!

New thread new hopes !!!

chak de fatte !!!!! 

Uma and jyoti keep this platform  going . We have great things to look forward to and would be great fun if we all enjoy it together !!!

@Catcher, quoting your reply on the previous thread. 

FOR REAL FOR REAL?! They're living together or are you just messing with me? :P 

Haha, either way. So cool! Would love for them to do a web series or a show together so I can come and discuss them with you :P 

@Iram, Hiiiii! I've been good. How are things at your end? 🤗

Looking forward to more of Sana's projects. I think she'll also be starting a YT channel of her own. 

Originally posted by msin

it was very sneaky .. and covert .. she’s smart .. very smart .. how did people take her for dumb .. in the first month .. 

Coz we were dumb? I toh was 😆 I got to know her depth beyond her histrionics way beyond the first month. 

Originally posted by msin

Good to c u here Jyo .. and lovely write up ..

You and Uma both out a lot of efforts to keep the cover page so eye catching ..Thanks 🙏

I am so glad that u put sana’s latest live .. though this one seems edited .. I saw on insta when she gave a mock call to Sid .. she gave a slight wink to somebody in the room 😉.. 

it was very sneaky .. and covert .. she’s smart .. very smart .. how did people take her for dumb .. in the first month .. 

She is very very smart and Sid sensed it in the start of the show. She is not dumb but innocent

Nice to see you back jyoti 😳 

Thank you for the new cc🤗🥳

Originally posted by Bee93

Haha, either way. So cool! Would love for them to do a web series or a show together so I can come and discuss them with you :P 

Looking forward to more of Sana's projects. I think she'll also be starting a YT channel of her own. 

Together from two months from March 15th to May 14 till today

Originally posted by Bee93

Bee check your PM, quoting you for the last time.

as you are not member of CC, so you shall not comment as that is against the rules. So would request you to not to quote this comment or any other comment or to make any comment in general too😆.

for response to this comment of yours, check your PM.

thank you.

edited, as tweet was deleted, as it had js photos of SC clip, may be that's why

Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 3 years ago

Congratulations on the new CC everyone!:)

Thanks Jyoti di and Uma di...the first page is always a treat to read ❤️

Sana's snapchat story ❤️ Sid's 8 years to have played shiv.. ❤️( though I didn't follow it very sincerely hehe😆) but m just happy to see them online n in knowing that these two are happy 🤞🏻✨

Hoping for a great thread ahead, with lots of positivity, peace, happiness:)

❤️SidNaaz❤️ 

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy everyone <3

Edited by perkilicious - 3 years ago