Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ohk really kind of her if it's true.. But is her family loaded? Else how did she earn so much from doing c grade roles in B grade movies. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe laga yeh bhi iska fake claim hoga, lekin isne toh kar diya.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First of all, it's feku queen, so I am sceptical. To top it off, the donation is going to PM CARES, which looks like another big scam, with the lack of transparency and inconspicuousness ever since it collected thousands of crores. 

Also article says she just donated whatever she got from a dance masterclass attended by 18 million people. So tiktok gave her 5 crore for getting 18 million viewers? Or did any of these people donate/pay? 5 crore/18 million is 2.7 rupees per person. Sounds very fishy and hard to believe. 

it's good if this news is true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yesterday one pseudo gold digger lover leftist met me and asked about PM care funds, I asked her how much you donate in the same? she has gone on mute ... I asked her what you did with pocket money which was given by your father, she replied its none of your business, my father gave me, only he has the right to ask me about accounts... now I was on mute ๐Ÿค”

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has that much money? Kuch toh jhol joga, can never trust her. 

And if nobody debunks this as fake news then that's a great gesture from her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

it's good if this news is true๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yesterday one pseudo gold digger lover leftist met me and asked about PM care funds, I asked her how much you donate in the same? she has gone on mute ... I asked her what you did with pocket money which was given by your father, she replied its none of your business, my father gave me, only he has the right to ask me about accounts... now I was on mute ๐Ÿค”

What kinda bs is this ๐Ÿ˜† So one can only ask about PMCares Fund if we donate? Otherwise we can't? Kyun bhai? He's a civil servant. He's not above questioning and he's answerable to the whole nation. Pocket money nahi diya kisine usko for his own fun and games. Public ka paisa hai for the public and public deserves to know hows he's spending it. 

Yeh kya analogy hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

What kinda bs is this ๐Ÿ˜† So one can only ask about PMCares Fund if we donate? Otherwise we can't? Kyun bhai? He's a civil servant. He's not above questioning and he's answerable to the whole nation. Pocket money nahi diya kisine usko for his own fun and games. Public ka paisa hai for the public and public deserves to know hows he's spending it. 

Yeh kya analogy hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, he is accountable, this comment for those, jo ghuseding PM cares  in everything ๐Ÿ˜†

My comment my choice ๐Ÿคฃ Jo dega paise usko hisaab baki karo maaf ๐Ÿคฃ

Ennuyi thumbnail

Another of her fake claims for a fake fund