Mahabharat Written Updates Final Episode 13 May 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by .Vrish.

I never got why BRC ended the serial at this point.  They could have ended it w/ the deaths of Dhritarashtra, Gandhari and Kunti in the forest fire, assuming that they didn't have the heart to show Krishna's mausala parva.

They missed a great opportunity by not showing the Pandava Ashwamedha yagna.

I agree they should have continued, all about the Ashwamedha Yagya of Pandavas, the change in venue from Hastinapur to Indraprastha, how they had no money for the yagya ..how they acquired it from Himalayas.... then their final journey to Himalayas ... Yudhishthira’s company by DharmRaj disguised as Dog etc etc ..would have been really interesting I agree . 

Originally posted by AnkitaPurka66

They showed the Arjun Bavruvahana meet and fight during Ashwamedha Yagna in the sequel "Mahabharata Katha"

Vrishaketu (named as Vrishasena in this serial) accompanied Arjuna in the campaign as according to Jaimini Mahabharata.

No, Vrishaketu and Vrishasena were different sons of Karna

Vrishasena was probably the eldest, and fought and died on day 17, killed by Arjun while he was fighting Nakul

Vrishaketu, according to Janemaya, did not take part in the war, and after the Pandavas knew Karna's identity, they reconciled w/ Vrishaketu and took him under their wing

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I agree they should have continued, all about the Ashwamedha Yagya of Pandavas, the change in venue from Hastinapur to Indraprastha, how they had no money for the yagya ..how they acquired it from Himalayas.... then their final journey to Himalayas ... Yudhishthira’s company by DharmRaj disguised as Dog etc etc ..would have been really interesting I agree . 

No serial has ever had the courage to show Mausala Parva - the Yadava fratricide where all the Yadavas massacre each other, and Krishna gets killed by a hunter.  Only serial that did - Suryaputra Karna - made a mockery of it

No, Vrishaketu and Vrishasena were different sons of Karna

Vrishasena was probably the eldest, and fought and died on day 17, killed by Arjun while he was fighting Nakul

Vrishaketu, according to Janemaya, did not take part in the war, and after the Pandavas knew Karna's identity, they reconciled w/ Vrishaketu and took him under their wing

Yes, that's why I mentioned in this serial Mahabharata Katha, they named the surviving son as Vrishasena. 

I know, the original Vrishasena died in battle 😊

No serial has ever had the courage to show Mausala Parva - the Yadava fratricide where all the Yadavas massacre each other, and Krishna gets killed by a hunter.  Only serial that did - Suryaputra Karna - made a mockery of it

It’s very disturbing to the viewers I guess ... buts that’s the way a civilisation ends is it ?? The entire kingdom is involved in bloody massacre of each other ..and the violation of their women or women joining their men folk in funeral pyre .

Such a painful thing to watch .

Scriptures has mentioned how women accompanied their slain husbands in funeral pyre following the Mahabharat battle yet no serial showed it .. I guess certain things have to be censored In keeping with changing times.