Fan Fictions

Need help to find old Arshi ffs

Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Please help me find the below stories on Arshi had read them long back:

1. La and Arnav's family are friends, Arnav's mom and La's mom want them to get married, even Arnav loves her, but La loves someone else and gets married to him....Arnav's dad gets him married to Khushi....Here Khushi has a younger brother and father.....Arnav's mom doesn't like Khushi....due to some issues La gets separated from her husband and stays in RM.....when Arnav goes out of India his mom and La's mom ask Khushi to leave Arnav so that La and Arnav can get married...

2. This is a small story, here Arnav and Khushi are married, due to some issue Khushi can not concieve and Arnav has no issues.....NK is their friend Khushi once sees La's pic in Arnav's locker and asks NK about the same, to which he says that they used to have an affair and Arnav used to love her a lot.....Khushi thinks of bringing them together and calls La home to meet Arnav....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I have read the first story but I don't remember the name. I would also like to read it. Someone tell us the name please.

Originally posted by: Nilima2016

Please help me find the below stories on Arshi had read them long back:

1. La and Arnav's family are friends, Arnav's mom and La's mom want them to get married, even Arnav loves her, but La loves someone else and gets married to him....Arnav's dad gets him married to Khushi....Here Khushi has a younger brother and father.....Arnav's mom doesn't like Khushi....due to some issues La gets separated from her husband and stays in RM.....when Arnav goes out of India his mom and La's mom ask Khushi to leave Arnav so that La and Arnav can get married...

2. This is a small story, here Arnav and Khushi are married, due to some issue Khushi can not concieve and Arnav has no issues.....NK is their friend Khushi once sees La's pic in Arnav's locker and asks NK about the same, to which he says that they used to have an affair and Arnav used to love her a lot.....Khushi thinks of bringing them together and calls La home to meet Arnav....

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshina223

I have read the first story but I don't remember the name. I would also like to read it. Someone tell us the name please.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4349698

Its NEVER LET ME GO

Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you....I have been racking my brains for the name for soo long

arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you :)

This is the one. Will read it again.

anujayadav1997 thumbnail

Hey dear did you find second story name... If u find can u please give me l also want to read its looking intresting. 

Plz reply soon.