Suggestions / Comments

Site Issues Discuss Here #4 Note: pg 36 - Page 2

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

please fix the whole "Abusive/slang thing not allowed." I'm not posting anything abusive but it says so. What is going on??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sometimes my reply button,quote button,post option button don't work I have to refresh again and again then it works.

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

please fix the whole "Abusive/slang thing not allowed." I'm not posting anything abusive but it says so. What is going on??

We have updated the application so that it now shows the problem word we are detecting. 

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Sometimes my reply button,quote button,post option button don't work I have to refresh again and again then it works.

It happens mainly while we are updating the site cause application is restarting. If you face this problem more often please let us know.

Regards,

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: winchesters

Vijay Sir,

Can you please incorporate an option to delete our account? Also all posts are deleted automatically when we delete the account.. Please. I have been wanting to delete my account for months now..

We will not be having delete option due to the structure of the forum and how it affects other's post. But we will be working on a model similar to how StackOverflow handles this issue by anonymising the account but post remains. 

We will get a deactivate/hibernate account which members can themselves turn on / off for people planning to go on a break from the site.

Will share more details in a separate topic.

Regards,

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How do I remove/hide content from the site, without actually deleting it? 

Does [CONTENTREMOVED] work now? 

winchesters thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

We will not be having delete option due to the structure of the forum and how it affects other's post. But we will be working on a model similar to how StackOverflow handles this issue by anonymising the account but post remains. 

We will get a deactivate/hibernate account which members can themselves turn on / off for people planning to go on a break from the site.

Regards,

Dear Vijay Sir,

Thanks for the reply. 

I wish to delete all my posts here.. Is there a way to do it? The threads are locked so I cannot delete or edit my posts.

I request you to kindly provide an option of deleting posts as well along with deactivating an account... Please. Say I wrote a story on IF that I now want to publish and monetize, for copy right issues, I will have to delete it from here. 

Kindly consider the option of deleting posts as well. 

Thanks.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Regards,

Have been waiting for this deactivate feature. Hope it comes soon. ðŸ˜ƒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

how do i find my posts from 2016 please?

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mere signature show nahi ho rahe,