Suggestions / Comments

Site Issues Discuss Here #4 Note: pg 36

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi All,

We have recently updated our site to address the following issues:

1. 1. Topic Reply Notification will not be sent only to Topic starters who have it added to their Watch List. If you do not want to receive notification you can un-watch the topic.
  2. In order to limit the spam from Newbie accounts we have implemented Google Recaptcha for Newbies.
  3. We have refined the list of smut words so that false positives are less. At the same time we are working on ways to highlight the word that is causing the problem to the members so that they can update their posts instead of generic message.

More updates will follow.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Further Updates will be posted here:

Edited by vijay - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

please work on the app too and make it better

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello,

The notifications are broken again... 

- You get a notification for every single like on your post instead of all clubbed together. This was broken a few months ago and after I reported it, it was fixed. But now it's back again...

- You get a notification anytime anyone posts on the thread you have created. It is a nightmare when you open an AT and every single post on it gives you a notification!

- If you quote multiple posts in a single post, only the last quote retains the link to the original post. All other quotes link to the original post of the last quote. This also makes me think that only the last quoted post gets the notification and others don't. This used to work perfectly before and now it's broken with regards to notification and original post links.

Appreciate if you can get this fixed soon :)

Sutapasima thumbnail

Vijay Sir, 

Something is not working correctly for the last 3 days 

When ever we post single twitter link to embed , IF makes a double post . I am unable to edit it ..

please do correct the fault 

Here are a few of the links ....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153329389

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153325073

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
winchesters thumbnail

Vijay Sir,

Can you please incorporate an option to delete our account? Also all posts are deleted automatically when we delete the account.. Please. I have been wanting to delete my account for months now..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear Vijay sir, 

Kindly check that comments on FF section will not be added in our post? If not then why any special reason?  As FF comments & updates are the parts of our post & as it got shifted to FF section it's not included in my post  ...  Kindly reply 🙂 

Regards Goldie🙂

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

Dear Vijay sir, 

Kindly check that comments on FF section will not be added in our post? If not then why any special reason?  As FF comments & updates are the parts of our post & as it got shifted to FF section it's not included in my post  ...  Kindly reply 🙂 

Regards Goldie🙂

They are migrated as comments just the way we have for articles and videos. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vijay sir in previous IF we have option who visited our profile last week means how many members visited last week and this week in profile visitor list but in new IF it not mention  which member visited our profile on particular date or week kindly see this 

Eg

Profile visitors- last week 5, tomorrow 2 members 

But now it  not shown like that please look this too 

And status option in dashboard too

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

can we have new fonts besides the typicall one with which type with?? it is so boring to have just one option unlike before revamp where we had more than 1 type of font type to choose from