Site Issues Discuss Here #4

Posted: 13 days ago

Hi All,

We have recently updated our site to address the following issues:

1. 1. Topic Reply Notification will not be sent only to Topic starters who have it added to their Watch List. If you do not want to receive notification you can un-watch the topic.
  2. In order to limit the spam from Newbie accounts we have implemented Google Recaptcha for Newbies.
  3. We have refined the list of smut words so that false positives are less. At the same time we are working on ways to highlight the word that is causing the problem to the members so that they can update their posts instead of generic message.

More updates will follow.

Regards,

Further Updates will be posted here:

Edited by vijay - 13 days ago

please work on the app too and make it better

Hello,

The notifications are broken again... 

- You get a notification for every single like on your post instead of all clubbed together. This was broken a few months ago and after I reported it, it was fixed. But now it's back again...

- You get a notification anytime anyone posts on the thread you have created. It is a nightmare when you open an AT and every single post on it gives you a notification!

- If you quote multiple posts in a single post, only the last quote retains the link to the original post. All other quotes link to the original post of the last quote. This also makes me think that only the last quoted post gets the notification and others don't. This used to work perfectly before and now it's broken with regards to notification and original post links.

Appreciate if you can get this fixed soon :)

Posted: 12 days ago

Vijay Sir, 

Something is not working correctly for the last 3 days 

When ever we post single twitter link to embed , IF makes a double post . I am unable to edit it ..

please do correct the fault 

Here are a few of the links ....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153329389

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153325073

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 days ago

Vijay Sir,

Can you please incorporate an option to delete our account? Also all posts are deleted automatically when we delete the account.. Please. I have been wanting to delete my account for months now..

Dear Vijay sir, 

Kindly check that comments on FF section will not be added in our post? If not then why any special reason?  As FF comments & updates are the parts of our post & as it got shifted to FF section it's not included in my post  ...  Kindly reply 🙂 

Regards Goldie🙂

Originally posted by GOLDPEN30

Dear Vijay sir, 

Kindly check that comments on FF section will not be added in our post? If not then why any special reason?  As FF comments & updates are the parts of our post & as it got shifted to FF section it's not included in my post  ...  Kindly reply 🙂 

Regards Goldie🙂

They are migrated as comments just the way we have for articles and videos.