Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

“Hello meri baat dhyan se suno. Short circuit jaldi karna hoga. Agle dus minute main mujhe yeh short circuit chahiye. I don't care…. I don't care that this could lead to a fire. I have taken all the precautions. I am here, nothing will happen. Before Prerna and Rishi come this is supposed to happen. Am I clear?? Do it right now!!!!” 

Prerna and Rishab were transfixed and Mr Bajaj had stopped the car at the roadside. He was not able to understand how Mr Bose could do this. How could he risk Kukki’s life like this. He was taken out of his thoughts by Prerna

“Rishab!!!! Rishab!!!!” Prerna shouted, shaking Mr Bajaj. Mr Bajaj ignited the engine and rushed the car towards Bajaj Mansion.

Kukki and Sneha were in the middle of the dark room scared and Kukki was holding Sneha in a very tight embrace while shouting for Saba at the sametime. Mr Bose was rushing towards the girls room but in the darkness his legs slipped on the stairs and he fell down, hit his head and was unconscious. Saba was lying unconscious in the study room. Anurag was trying to constantly call Mr Bose to stop him from doing something mad. Prerna and Mr Bajaj were rushing towards their home hoping….. and praying……. that they were not too late. 

Chapter 51 updated at fanfiction forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14405

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Kukki wiped her tears and hugged Sneha more tightly. She won't let anything happen to Sneha. She just wont. She took the power bank and put it inside her pocket. She quickly started analyzing what she could do and what she couldn't. She needed to get out of the house anyhow along with Sneha. If only they could somehow reach the main gate they would be safe. She was sure that people must have started noticing the fire and some people might be standing at the door for help. But there was fire everywhere. How she was supposed to get down? But then she remembered something and went quickly to her cupboard and took out a large quilt. She engulfed Sneha and herself inside them. She had read about such fire in school and the precautions that you should take. She took a deep breath; held Sneha’s hand tightly and made sure they were covered properly.  As soon as she came out of the room Sneha got scared and hid herself in Kukki. 

"Snehu kuch nahin hoga kuch nahin. Kudi hain na. Kuch nahin hoga. Main hoon na Sneha ke saath kuch nahin hoga."Kuki tried to calm down Sneha and hide the fact that she was actually more scared than her. Sneha was just as cold as the statue.

“Snehu please kuch nahn hoga. I promise. Snehu!!!!” Kukki said but Sneha was terribly scared. Kukki composed herself and thought of something. 

“Snehu aap aankhen band karlo. Kudi hain na. She will take you. Aur…. aur…. dada wait kar rahe hain niche apni Snehu ke liye. Hain na!!!!” Kukki said and it seemed to do the trick. Sneha closed her eyes and  Kukki started moving towards the stairs.  Kukki may have been small but she was quick to realise that the fire was everywhere. She mustered all her strength and started moving towards the stairs but before she could reach the stairs even they were on fire from both the sides. There was no way that they could move through the stairs  alone. 

“This is not the way!!! This is not the way. Snehu Snehu room main chalo jaldi!!!” Kukki said and ran inside the room dropping the quilt then and there.

Chapter 52 - https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14614

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“Rishab!!!! Rishab !!!!! RIshab !!!    RISHAB!!!!! HOSH MAIN AAIYE!!!!! BAAT KIJIYE MUJHSE!!!!! RISHAB!!!!!” Prerna shouted

“KYA BAAT KARO???KYA BAAT KARO???KYA BAAT KARO MAIN?? 1 min Prerna 1 min sirf ek minute ka difference tha. Meri bachiyan…… Meri bachiyan…… Meri bachiyan MAR JAAATI …… WOH MAR JAATI ……… sirf ek minute. Just one moment. Woh mar jaati… woh mar jaati…… Saba……. Saba……. Main… main kya jawab dunga . Main kya jawab dunga. Vishaka… Main kya jawab dunga…….” and with that Mr Bajaj knelt on the ground and Prerna went with him. Mr Bajaj broke down completely, not able to take it anymore. Prerna hugged Mr Bajaj and tried to console him. After sometime Prerna wiped Mr Bajaj’s face off water and tears. She took his face in her hands and made him look at her. Prerna shook her head trying to ask Mr Bajaj to not do this and control himself but how was she supposed to when she was not able to do it herself. 

“RISHAB BAJAJ jo yeh kehta tha ki woh apni zindagi ka har pal khud design karta hain har cheez khud likhta hain apni story khud likhta hain aaj woh haar gaya. Woh haar gaya. Yeh !!!! Yeh power !!! yeh paisa!!!! Yeh !!! yeh sab kuch dhari ki dhari rah gayi. Sab kuch!!!! Maine aaj tak bahut se logo ke saath bura kiya hain bahut kuch galat kiya hain without thinking I crossed that line but even then I knew when to stop and it stopped on someone's life. Aaj tak kabhi meri wajah se nobody…. Nobody di….” Mr Bajaj couldnt continue

“Aapne nahin kiya mr Bose ne kiya.. Jo kiya Mr Bose ne kiya” Prerna 

“Unko laya kaun. Unko laya kaun??? Mujhe dekh raha tha. Mujhe dekh raha tha ki woh aadmi kis hadh tak ja sakta hain. Agar uski jagah aur koi bhi hota main bhaap leta Prerna main bhaap leta main kabhi bhi bachiyon ko aise akele nahin chodta but….. But… this but this has today cost someone her life. Her life…. ” Mr Bajaj said while sitting in the same shower supporting the walls. Prerna was sitting in front of him.

Chapter 53 - https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14775

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“Nahin sochna chahti hoon par bura lagta hain. Har roz main yeh soch kar apne aap ko koshti hoon ki kash main us din function main chali gayi hoti kaash main ghar hi nahin aati wahin rehti kukki ke paas. Ek  galti ek choti si galti aur hamari life main itna bada toofan aa gaya.” Prerna said

“Prerna agar woh nahin hota to kuch aur reason hota. Mr Bose already apni ray bana chuke the. Hum kisi aur ki soch nahin badal sakte isliye koshish mat kijiye dhyan mat dijiye.” Mr Bajaj tried to make her understand.

“Kaise na sochu Rishab!!!! Dekhiye hamare charo taraf. Dekhiye humara ghar 5 years rishab 5 years this was… birthdays, anniversaries, Sneha’s first step, running around behind her, Kukki, Kukki’s first words her first speech, her madness, our…. our room… our” Prerna couldn't continue and Mr Bajaj gave her an eskimo kiss and smiled at her.

“humara pyaar….” Mr Bajaj said, making Prerna smile. 

“Humari fights” Prerna said

“Aapka trust in every situation...…..” Mr Bajaj said

“Aapki care in every situation…” Prerna said 

“Aapke challenges…...” Mr Bajaj said laughing

“Aapki first defeat….. .” Prerna said laughing but Mr Bajaj grabbed her tightly  and dipped her face into her neck. 

“Sab ….. sab…….Kuch chala gaya.” Prerna couldn't continue

“Sab yahin hain sab kuch aur yahin rahega.” Mr Bajaj said “Main samajhta hoon aap kaisa feel kar rahin hain. Main to khud har roz apne aapko blame karta hoon. Agar maine Mr Bose ko invite nahin kiya hota. Lekin phir sochta hoon ki shayad ye sab hona tha so that we can move on from our past. Mine and yours. Mr Basu ko kabhi na kabhi to pata chalna tha acha hain now he cannot blame us for keeping Sneha away. Nitya…. It was needed Prerna it was needed so that we can get over our fears and insecurities. But I wish by God I wish that it did not involve Saba Vishaka Kalyaniji and Tushar.” Mr Bajaj said moving his face away

“Aap nahin jante the yeh hoga.” Prerna said, turning his face towards her. 

“Aap bhi nahin janti thi yeh hoga” Mr Bajaj said and both of them stayed like this for sometime. 

“I am worried about the girls.” PRerna said 

“I know. So am I. But we are there and we will take care of everything. Okay.” Mr Bajaj

“And Vishaka will have everything that Saba wanted for her; we will make sure of that.” Prerna added and Mr Bajaj nodded.

“We will be okay. That is how it works. We fall we get up and we move on” Mr Bajaj said 

“Together. I Love you” Prerna and Mr Bajaj said together.

New Chapter updated -

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

“Aap pehenti kyun hain??” Mr Bajaj asked. Prerna just smiled. SHe took his hands in hers and as always Mr BAjaj caressed her mothers ring  in her finger that now had 6 diamonds. Mr Bajaj went near her and opened her bun and Prerna dropped her eyes.

“22 years 22 years and ….” Mr BAjaj said, lifting her chin to make her look at him.

“22 years yes but it still feels like the day we were standing on mamooni’s roof. It still feels like the day when I married you. Thank you…… Thank you…. For….” Prerna was about to say something but was stopped by Mr Bajaj’s kiss 

“Thank you…. Thank you…..” Mr BAjaj said between the kisses while picking up Prerna in his arms kissing her as it started snowing outside. 

“ Destiny ……. what is written we never know we dont have control over them. All we have control over is our actions and that is what decides our destiny.

Soulmates……. Maybe they do exist, maybe they don’t but one thing is for sure that to remain that we have to work on it we have to do work hard with respect trust love support understanding friendship and that will give you your soulmate.

Choose your person that takes you to your destiny that stands by you in your path to your destiny that makes you strong and that will be your soulmate. Mr and Mrs Bajaj made each other theirs. May you find yours soon”

Love and regards

The Bajaj’s

Last Chapter Updated - https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/15139