Fan Fictions

Help me find an arshi ff

sursri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people. I am new to india forums platform. But i often visit to read various fan fictions. One such arshi ff i read few months ago and wanted to read it again but i forgot its name. Now i am unable to find it. I remember few snippets from the story. If somebody gets the name pls reply to this post. It goes like arnav returns to sheesh mahal after her mother's death, has a younger sister whom he calls anju and a loyal servant ramu kaka with whom he has send khushi away for her safety. After getting out of sheesh mahal he gets back to khushi, they live together trying to establish their business. Meanwhile they find aman n takes him in, also they find akash and eventually during a missing incident payal is found to be saviour of khushi and they ask her to come and live with them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sursri thumbnail

I guess no one is interested in replying to my post 😑😕😕😒😒

mssujeetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sursri

Hello people. I am new to india forums platform. But i often visit to read various fan fictions. One such arshi ff i read few months ago and wanted to read it again but i forgot its name. Now i am unable to find it. I remember few snippets from the story. If somebody gets the name pls reply to this post. It goes like arnav returns to sheesh mahal after her mother's death, has a younger sister whom he calls anju and a loyal servant ramu kaka with whom he has send khushi away for her safety. After getting out of sheesh mahal he gets back to khushi, they live together trying to establish their business. Meanwhile they find aman n takes him in, also they find akash and eventually during a missing incident payal is found to be saviour of khushi and they ask her to come and live with them.

It is

Its all about us by chaverah

sursri thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 🥰 i almost gave up on the hopes of getting any reply..