Niyati Fatnani On Learning a Lot As An Actor While Doing 'Nazar'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/learnt-lot-actor-nazar-niyati-fatnani/2020/04/11

Niyati Fatnani is counting her blessings that her Nazar shoot wrapped up a month before the lockdown happened.

“Our season wrapped up on the 17th Feb, and then I went for a quick vacay and pilgrimage with my family as well. Luckily, we returned before the national lockdown was declared. Had I been on set there would have been the greater danger of infection. I am even happier for the fact that Gujarat based folks are with me in Mumbai in these tough days. Although there was palpable fear about COVID -19 by Holi yet no one took it seriously before the Govt stepped in enforcing a lockdown. Season 2 shooting was on till all units ceased work.”

Talking about her Nazar stint, she says, “I have learned a lot essaying different shades and art forms (dancing). Also, this unit made me very physically strong, having many harness shoots. Here, I will first credit the writers, execution team, and last but not the least our cast for making season 1 originally planned for just 100 episodes to cross 400 plus. Doing a Dayan show at a dead late-night slot was a huge risk which clicked.”

Was the seasonal shift done at the right time (new cast)?

“While it is sad that my association with this Four Lions Production is over, for now, I concede that the story was beginning to drag. Our narrative was always fast-moving as compared to other dailies. Even my pregnancy track did not last more than three days. Every new black magic power, too, was sent packing in quick time. All said and done; we did create magic, no wonder my fans keep wanting me to come back.”

Looking ahead, Niyati would prefer to do more tube stuff, “ bold web is not my cup of tea,” she ends.