Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Starry ji padaro sa idhar kaha gayi tu 🌟😳

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys!! Thank you so so much for the love you gave to this story, I don't know why I started writing this. It's been so long I wrote on SidNi but I loved writing it. 

Now I'll be posting the second and final part, I hope you like that too! πŸ˜³

I hope I'll be motivated to write more, or maybe even complete my incomplete stories. Thanks for liking my writings the past years to everyone! πŸ˜Š

A.Green thumbnail

Part 2

"Now your turn to find out my name Roshni!" 

She straightened up a bit shell shocked, both from the fall as well as his words. Roshni stared back at him as he was smiling, that smile which it felt was especially reserved for her. 

Her mom's words didn't register with her anymore.

"Roshni beta, theek hai na? Roshni? Kahan kho gayi?" DD was continuously trying to get her to speak.

Siddharth intervened, now concerned for her, "Roshni! Tumhari mom bula rahi hain." He was now waving his hands to get her attention and she snapped back in the present.

"Oh I'm sorry, haan mom I'm fine. It's all good!" She replied sheepishly, that's when she saw DD looking at her saviour with a skeptical look. 

DD turned to him, "Thank you for saving her but we didn't need you to become Superman. I know boys like you too well, impress karne ki koshish krte rehte ho!" 

He turned to DD with a big grin, "Namaste Aunty ji. Aap impress hui kya?" DD looked like she would murder him. 

"Tum jaise badtameez ladke apni maa ki age ki lady par bhi line maarne lagte ho! What's happened to people nowadays." She snapped flicking her hair.

Siddharth crossed his hands with a teasing look, it seemed like he was enjoying it a lot. "Kya karein ab Aunty ji, aap ankhiyon se goli maar rahi hain."

Roshni looked like she was about to burst into laughter any moment seeing her mom standing stunned by this guy's words. 

Just as DD was about to speak more, a voice was heard calling out a name, "Siddharth beta!" 

Siddharth turned around, looked at his parents approaching. Smirking he spoke to DD now, "I'm sorry Aunty ji, aapki disrespect nahi karna chahta tha. Don't judge a book by its cover." 

He spoke now to his mom, "Chalo mom, kahan hain aapke friends jinse milna hai?" 

Simran looked behind him and pointed, he turned to see Roshni and her mom. He asked if she was serious with his expressions and his mom nodded.

"Beta mar gaye!" He spoke under his breath. Roshni heard it and laughed lightly. 

Raj and Simran looked to and fro, both DD and Siddharth looked as if they had woken up in a nightmare. 

"DD, hi! How are you?" Simran asked going in for a hug and finally DD came back to her senses and reciprocated the hug.

"Hello Simran, Raj ji! I'm very good, aap dono ka romantic vacation kaisa chal raha hai? Sorry to disturb aise."  DD spoke with a polite voice.

Raj spoke now, "Ekdum acha chal raha hai ji, woh toh ye Sid aa gaya saath mein, warna hum aur maze karte." 

Siddharth and DD both laughed at this while Simran nudged Raj to stop embarrassing her.

"Ye mera beta Siddharth, par lagta hai aap mil chuke hain. I'm sorry agar isne kuch badtameezi kari ho. Ye thoda shararti hai!" Simran said pulling Siddharth by his ears.

"Oww mom! Main toh sirf flirt kar raha tha thoda sa, dad par gaya hun na." Sid spoke but then continued, "Lekin sach mein koi galat intention nahi tha. I'm sorry Aunty ji." 

DD brushed it off and said, "Koi baat nahi beta. You were right, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover." DD gave a genuine smile and Roshni relaxed seeing the tension disappear. 

Then DD turned to Roshni and said, "Ye meri beti Roshni. Roshni ye mere dost Raj aur Simran hain!" 

Roshni greeted them and then turned to Siddharth putting a hand forward, "Hi I'm Roshni and you must be Siddharth?" 

He laughed and shook her hand, then he kissed her hand slowly, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" 

Roshni was so surprised at his actions, this flirty guy had some chivalry too, as if echoing her thoughts her mom spoke up, "Bade chivalrous ladke ho."

Everyone laughed and went to sit for dinner. Throughout the dinner, Siddharth and Roshni kept exchanging looks, just then the waiter came to take their order.

DD was ordering wine for them, just as the waiter started to go Siddharth spoke up, "Actually I'll have an orange juice, not really in the mood for alcohol right now." 

He glanced at Roshni at once and as expected she blurted out, "Me too!" 

The parents glanced at them both in surprise, they could see Siddharth smirking while Roshni blushed. It became clear to them that this wasn't their first meeting after all.

"So I take it you've both met before?" DD probed further and Roshni turned to her with an 'Are you serious' look!

"Haan aunty. Actually we met a couple of times before, Roshni wasn't really feeling well!" Siddharth explained and DD seemed to grow concerned at once.

Raj being the doctor he was questioned, "Kya hua beta? All okay?"

"Haan uncle wo mujhe bas thodi sea sickness ho jati hai!" Roshni answered and immediately felt bad that her mom looked deflated and felt guilty.

"Mom it's not your fault, infact Siddharth ne mera bahut ache se dhyan rakha. Uski sister ko bhi sea sickness hai, he knows how to take care of it. Infact he suggested that I shouldn't have alcohol!" Roshni blurted all out and everyone seemed to be surprised.

DD was thankful and knew Siddharth was the right guy for her girl. She was sure now that she hadn't taken a wrong step in thinking they could be good together. "Thank you so much Siddharth!" 

He reassured her but his eyes kept going back to Roshni. "Can I ask Roshni for a dance Aunty?" 

He couldn't stop himself from speaking this and it was DD's turn to smirk now. "Ladka ladki raazi toh kya karega qaazi?" 

Sid laughed and high-fived her, "Humari bahut jamegi!" 

He got up and moved to where Roshni was sitting, forwarding his hand he asked, "May I have the pleasure of this dance Roshni, or should I say Bhagyashree?"

Roshni couldn't stop blushing, she had never felt a meeting for an arranged marriage could make her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Sure!" She spoke softly giving her hand to Siddharth.

(Song : Give me love by Ed Sheeran)

Give a little time to me or burn this out

As he led her to the dance floor, the Ed Sheeran number played and she was mortified, he kept a hand on her waist and stared right into her eyes.

She smiled a bit but as the music picked up pace, he picked up and twirled her. 

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around

Siddharth loved seeing her flying in his arms as he twirled her around, it seemed like she was enjoying just as much as she giggled.

All I want is the taste that your lips allow

My, my, my, my, oh give me love

They stared at each other, the lyrics didn't help. They both knew their parents were probably watching but they were leaning closer, just then Roshni spoke low, 

"Don't you think one shouldn't kiss too, you know motion sickness and all?" 

Give me love like never before 

'Cause lately I've been craving more

Siddharth smiled at her and pulled her a bit close, "I was mostly thinking on the lines of - How I want to actually have a chance at marrying you and kissing you in front of your mom won't be a good display of that plan." 

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover

Roshni looked stumped, "So you want to marry this fireball?" 

"Well, you did say mujh jaisa ladka hi sambhal payega!" He replied cheekily.

"That's true. Provided tum meri mom se flirt karna chod pao!" Roshni added as an afterthought.

Siddharth stopped to think a bit, "I can do that, but promise me you won't puke on me again!"

Roshni laughed gently, keeping a hand on his heart in the process. He smiled so hard seeing her this way, so carefree and couldn't stop himself from kissing her cheeks.

Roshni looked back at him in a shocked way, then she turned to her mom's table. Her mom just turned her head at the exact time, it looked like the table was snickering in laughter, Siddharth looked the same way and chuckled when he saw his dad showing him a thumbs up.

"Are you crazy?" She asked hitting him lightly. He stopped her hands and asked, "Can we go outside for a bit, I promise I'll be on my best behaviour!"

Roshni protested, almost suggesting going back to the table when she saw his pleading face and gave in. As they exited the dining area, Roshni felt him slip his hand into hers.

She felt an odd sense of peace with him, he was stupid and thoughtful, weird combination she realized. He was romantic in his own way and she loved it.

"I like you." She said almost in a reflex. He stopped in his tracks but then took their folded hands and kissed her palm before speaking, "I think I'm way past that stage Roshni!" 

Roshni was touched by his confession and kissed his cheeks tenderly, she saw he was about to fall back in the shock of the moment when she held him and spoke, "I can catch you when you fall too Mr. Bubbly or should I say Siddharth?" 

"Whatever you say!" He said in a calm manner, as they sat down with her head on his shoulder, she saw the moon smiling at them and boy was she glad she was having an arranged marriage.

*I hope you like it!

Love Aayushi

Edited by A.Green - 3 years ago
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome dear

Very interesting and feel like reading more and more

A.Green thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NIALOVE

Awesome dear

Very interesting and feel like reading more and more

Thank you!! :)

I am glad you liked reading it. πŸ˜Š

nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wow this is awesome dear

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Things are off to a start. everyone is in agreement.

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Loved it 

Keep writing more

A.Green thumbnail

Thank you for liking it. :)