Sourabh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi AT2||Tere rang vich rang jawan main abhi - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Really.... 🤣🤣🤣

Yes🤣she was just flashing a broad smile and asking no research questions🤣

She did the same with pooja as well when she mentioned about comparing with DDmb draupadi called her with a different name (rupali ganguly) pooja corrected her and said her name was rupa ganguly😆

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

Yes🤣she was just flashing a broad smile and asking no research questions🤣

She did the same with pooja as well when she mentioned about comparing with DDmb draupadi called her with a different name (rupali ganguly) pooja corrected her and said her name was rupa ganguly😆

Now this is epic... 🤣🤣🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ishu I was watching it trailer of love aaj kal on mineil.... That's so cute and amazing... Din me ek baar to dekhti hoon mean... 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now this is epic... 🤣🤣🤣

It was🤣I was like she seriously knows nothing about the questions that she will ask😆

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Srilata.Mineil]

Yes Mera Bhai ko dekhti hu na.. he is more more mature than me at his age 🤔😆

Rishrabh thumbnail

Isme research karne ki kya baat hai... It's all over social media.... Sounoor ke har article me likha ja raha hai.... Its just slip of her tongue.... Srj ke pony look me use bhi confuse kar diya.... 🤣

Dha was saying yesterday, shw was behaving more like a fangirl than reporter 🤣

Rishrabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

But really yaar your feelings for him are so pure...its what mineil calls it ...ruhani pyar

Dont worry ridz tumhe nahi maregi tumhara pyar itna pure hai ki usko bhi samajh ayega😆

I have started writing a story taking inspiration from you. Mini will be neil's deewani in it. Shy and reserve by nature and totally in love😆

Complete ho jaye then i will dedicate it to you😆

Hayeeeee 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 plz plz likho thank you..

Srj n ridz samjhenge to baadmein mere parents pehle behosh ho jayenge 🤣

Rishrabh thumbnail

OMG anjali... Padhke I got goosebumps.... Please update it asap.... I wanted to see that Minni actually who is mad for neil only Neil... Just like meera.... Actually Hume show me Mila bhi in kuch na kaho Minni was really kitten and deewani of Neil.... And even in restaurant when Minni asks him whether he wants to. Go back to isha her face was so like pyaar me pagal Minni.... Agar show aa raha hota to deewani mini me glimpse aur milte.... 

Ishu to ab gayi..... 😆

😆

Mere dimag mein kafi time se ek story h, but I m very bad at writing, ye likhna mere se nehi hota, I can only right science articles 😆 but that plot is kinda emotional type.

Rishrabh thumbnail

Kal ke live mein interviewer was so excited herself🤣

But what she asked about pb aage kya hone wala hai i thought is bewakoof ko pata nahi hai kya but when srj said it went off air by mutual understanding between chanel and ph she nodded her head as if she knew it but then also she asked it....it confused me and also srj didn't say that it will definitely not come back now .... So i am hopeful ki shayad June se shooting start ho and we get our show back.

Same here ctossfingers 🤞🤞🤞

Rishrabh thumbnail

Haan i always wanted to see deewani mini like meera or radha but i doubt show mein milta kuch aisa kyunki show wali mini was strong and practical in her approach she wont ever be that dedicated towards anyone as she had the responsibility of restaurant and arya also.

But @rishrabh ka srj prem dekh kar na i was really blown away....i so wanted to write a character of mini like that who is so sharmili and pyar mein samarpit for neil😆

Ye story mere dimag mein itna ghum rahi thi ki i couldn't concentrate even on kitten and neil's story....so i decided pehle ye hi likh leti hoon aur dimag se bahar nikal leti hoon isko

Haha 😆

In real life mein I m little spoken good to all even who hates me and I m always smiling n too disciplined, army se bhare ghar pe rehne ka asar h yr, bas mere sleeping time k elawa sab discipline maintain hota h.. but yes I m mini in true sense, naam v mini kaam v mini.. galath hua to sabse lad lungi, I don't care for anybody, koi mere baremein kya sochta h I don't care.