Patiala Babes

Sourabh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi AT2||Tere rang vich rang jawan main abhi - Page 5

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

But really yaar your feelings for him are so pure...its what mineil calls it ...ruhani pyar

Dont worry ridz tumhe nahi maregi tumhara pyar itna pure hai ki usko bhi samajh ayega😆

I have started writing a story taking inspiration from you. Mini will be neil's deewani in it. Shy and reserve by nature and totally in love😆

Complete ho jaye then i will dedicate it to you😆

OMG anjali... Padhke I got goosebumps.... Please update it asap.... I wanted to see that Minni actually who is mad for neil only Neil... Just like meera.... Actually Hume show me Mila bhi in kuch na kaho Minni was really kitten and deewani of Neil.... And even in restaurant when Minni asks him whether he wants to. Go back to isha her face was so like pyaar me pagal Minni.... Agar show aa raha hota to deewani mini me glimpse aur milte.... 

Ishu to ab gayi..... ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kal ke live mein interviewer was so excited herself🤣

But what she asked about pb aage kya hone wala hai i thought is bewakoof ko pata nahi hai kya but when srj said it went off air by mutual understanding between chanel and ph she nodded her head as if she knew it but then also she asked it....it confused me and also srj didn't say that it will definitely not come back now .... So i am hopeful ki shayad June se shooting start ho and we get our show back.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

OMG anjali... Padhke I got goosebumps.... Please update it asap.... I wanted to see that Minni actually who is mad for neil only Neil... Just like meera.... Actually Hume show me Mila bhi in kuch na kaho Minni was really kitten and deewani of Neil.... And even in restaurant when Minni asks him whether he wants to. Go back to isha her face was so like pyaar me pagal Minni.... Agar show aa raha hota to deewani mini me glimpse aur milte.... 

Ishu to ab gayi..... ðŸ˜†

Haan i always wanted to see deewani mini like meera or radha but i doubt show mein milta kuch aisa kyunki show wali mini was strong and practical in her approach she wont ever be that dedicated towards anyone as she had the responsibility of restaurant and arya also.

But @rishrabh ka srj prem dekh kar na i was really blown away....i so wanted to write a character of mini like that who is so sharmili and pyar mein samarpit for neil😆

Ye story mere dimag mein itna ghum rahi thi ki i couldn't concentrate even on kitten and neil's story....so i decided pehle ye hi likh leti hoon aur dimag se bahar nikal leti hoon isko

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Haan i always wanted to see deewani mini like meera or radha but i doubt show mein milta kuch aisa kyunki show wali mini was strong and practical in her approach she wont ever be that dedicated towards anyone as she had the responsibility of restaurant and arya also.

But @rishrabh ka srj prem dekh kar na i was really blown away....i so wanted to write a character of mini like that who is so sharmili and pyar mein samarpit for neil😆

Ye story mere dimag mein itna ghum rahi thi ki i couldn't concentrate even on kitten and neil's story....so i decided pehle ye hi likh leti hoon aur dimag se bahar nikal leti hoon isko

Show me Minni kabhi na sharmaye but she became his deewani for sure... Uska woh face comes flashes yaar when she asks him whether he wants to go with isha... She really looked deewani there... And even there when preet accuses Neil that he cheated her... Kaise defend karti hai Neil ko... 

So Neil ki Deewani is launching soon.... Waiting for it anjali..... 

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Show me Minni kabhi na sharmaye but she became his deewani for sure... Uska woh face comes flashes yaar when she asks him whether he wants to go with isha... She really looked deewani there... And even there when preet accuses Neil that he cheated her... Kaise defend karti hai Neil ko... 

So Neil ki Deewani is launching soon.... Waiting for it anjali..... 

Are 1 2 baar sharmayi thi... During face pack scene, mini jab preet ko toe ring ke baare me btati hai and even preet mini balcony scene.

Bas mineil ka ek dusre ke saamne sharmane wala scene milna tha.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Are 1 2 baar sharmayi thi... During face pack scene, mini jab preet ko toe ring ke baare me btati hai and even preet mini balcony scene.

Bas mineil ka ek dusre ke saamne sharmane wala scene milna tha.

Yeah that was pending yar.... Donno kab dekhne milega Hume..... 

Wo sochke hi I am getting goosebumps.... 

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 3 years ago
Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah that was pending yar.... Donno kab dekhne milega Hume..... 

Wo sochke hi I am getting goosebumps.... 

Goosebumps ko control karo... Hope jaldi mile...

But ab pta nhi, mumbai khulegi bhi ya nhi. Khulne ki hope aati hai, toh kuch na kuch incident ho jaata hai.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rishrabh

yeah thora sa v research nehi kia ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

SBB reporter ne zero research kiya tha🤣 after SRJ arpit(duryodhan MB) ka interview liya tha and she missed out that he played kans in Radha Krishn ghanta research kiya tha😆

Aashish did proper research aur aarti knows about him so those two interviews were the best.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Goosebumps ko control karo... Hope jaldi mile...

But ab pta nhi, mumbai khulegi bhi ya nhi. Khulne ki hope aati hai, toh kuch na kuch incident ho jaata hai.

Hope so... Fingers crossed... 

Yeah Mumbai ka Khulna is not possible Now...seeing the condition of it gets extended till June end.... No wonder I'm that.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya204

SBB reporter ne zero research kiya tha🤣 after SRJ arpit(duryodhan MB) ka interview liya tha and she missed out that he played kans in Radha Krishn ghanta research kiya tha😆

Aashish did proper research aur aarti knows about him so those two interviews were the best.

Really.... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£