Sourabh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi AT2||Tere rang vich rang jawan main abhi - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya204

Yes I watched him it was the same old questions but I loved his pony look😳

Kya twisted answers diya SRJ ne πŸ˜† the only direct answer he gave was about who actually he is still in touch with from the cast of MB it is pooja he is still in regular touch with and who he considers as a friend.

The only actor he is friends with is pooja and apart from actor it is SKT sir who he trusts the most and is still in touch with.

He had to actually give a straight answer in this given how he is always asked about his bond with MB castπŸ˜†

I will still rate aashish manchanda and arti interviews as the best one.

Aashish wale questions were different, and arti wala was fun, he is closest to arti, to it was totally fun. He is very naughty in real life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Srj k live mein 2-3 to common questions ho jatey h.

But kalka extreme question tha, kids online class karre h!! The interviewer should reaserch a little before coming to live. But I won't blame her, he said main apne bacho k sath exercise karta hu, and they do it too. Who will think 2.5yr old kid exercise karte honge πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Arti is best yaar.... U can enjoy and it's like friends chatting.... 

I was drooling over his pony look.... Neil Delhi wala..... 

Pony dekhke 2 baar mar gayi main hayeee β˜ΊοΈ

Did u observe the way she asked him about patiala babes.... It was like first she was about to ask him further kya hone wala hai.. I mean aage ki story me srj ko kis avatar me payenge hum... And then he answered it in a different way.... What are they up-to.. 

Mujhe v wo ajeeb laga. She didn't research a little before coming to live it was obvious. But ye itna bara news v nehi pata hoga, b2 show ka v jab news aya h jo online famous h. I was confused with the question. Then I thought she may b didn't know. 

But then srj ka ans. God knows what's going on. Bas sab sahi ho jaye yaar πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Priya204

He actually knows the SBS team from a long time starting from his initial days so vibha, arti and nishi are best and arti is funny as wellπŸ˜†she knows how to pull his legs as well.

His pony look was dreamy

SBB anchor was clueless about pb looked like no research was done from her sideπŸ˜†

yeah thora sa v research nehi kia πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Haina... She was about to say kis tarah ke kirdaar aane wale hai story mean and then she twisted and said kis format mean nazar avenge srj .... πŸ˜†

And srj said let's see what's coming next something like this. 

U are really his dewani ishu.... πŸ˜†

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Isiliye to meera bola... πŸ€£

Haan meera banke door rehna is better idea πŸ˜†

[QUOTE=Rishrabh]

Aashish wale questions were different, and arti wala was fun, he is closest to arti, to it was totally fun. He is very naughty in real life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Srj k live mein 2-3 to common questions ho jatey h.

But kalka extreme question tha, kids online class karre h!! The interviewer should reaserch a little before coming to live. But I won't blame her, he said main apne bacho k sath exercise karta hu, and they do it too. Who will think 2.5yr old kid exercise karte honge πŸ˜†πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

Such me I was laughing so hard when she asked that question..... πŸ€£πŸ€£

My daughter does na she imitates me and do the exercise... She is just 3 Now.... Kids these days are very smart yaar.... 

Originally posted by Rishrabh

yeah thora sa v research nehi kia πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Isme research karne ki kya baat hai... It's all over social media.... Sounoor ke har article me likha ja raha hai.... Its just slip of her tongue.... Srj ke pony look me use bhi confuse kar diya.... πŸ€£

Originally posted by Rishrabh

Jab milungi na tab confession nehi niklega muh se I know that hehe πŸ˜†

But really yaar your feelings for him are so pure...its what mineil calls it ...ruhani pyar

Dont worry ridz tumhe nahi maregi tumhara pyar itna pure hai ki usko bhi samajh ayegaπŸ˜†

I have started writing a story taking inspiration from you. Mini will be neil's deewani in it. Shy and reserve by nature and totally in loveπŸ˜†

Complete ho jaye then i will dedicate it to youπŸ˜†