The end of a beautiful show 😣🥺😦😭 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Koi nahi... We'll see that when time comes.

By the way, if the forum gets archived but remains open, will you be around here??

Originally posted by Hallyumint

So i read sigh Maharaj is also ending Now there's only Bhabiji to look forward to.  I hope that isn't axed. 

Nazar ka is tarah se end hona dil ko dhaka laga πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Maharaj show to shuru se hi 50 Ep series thi. wo to ab 9 days mein end honi hi thi.

I know u r feeling bad as Nazar is ur favorite show. πŸ˜’Dont be sad. Be happy aur bhi nice shows ayege aagae. I know u will miss Monalisa .

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gul-khan-speaks-about-the-sudden-decision-of-pulling-down-nazar-2_164269

See Gul Khan said heavy action sequences and heavy VFX will not be possible so Nazar is axed . 

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Originally posted by magicalM

Maharaj show to shuru se hi 50 Ep series thi. wo to ab 9 days mein end honi hi thi.

I know u r feeling bad as Nazar is ur favorite show. πŸ˜’Dont be sad. Be happy aur bhi nice shows ayege aagae. I know u will miss Monalisa .

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gul-khan-speaks-about-the-sudden-decision-of-pulling-down-nazar-2_164269

See Gul Khan said heavy action sequences and heavy VFX will not be possible so Nazar is axed . 

That's  sweet M

Well Maharaj is actually 52 episodes If i knew it was so good i would have asked for an extension.

Nazar well this time it's Palak & Apurva.

In any case Nazar is such a groundbreaking show it didn't deserve such an abrupt ending. Least of all not fair to it's cast & crew.

Chalo koi nahi let's hope we get good shows i hope we get to meet in other forums as well 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Koi nahi... We'll see that when time comes.

By the way, if the forum gets archived but remains open, will you be around here??

This time the migraine spell lasted longer hence the delay in replying

I haven't actually decided yet what to do 

This time the migraine spell lasted longer hence the delay in replying

I haven't actually decided yet what to do 

Perfect timing... I had just come here for 10 minutes and you replied...

No problem regarding your migraine... I can understand. 

Even I have not decided what to do... But yes, I am planning to keep on coming here occasionally. 

Plus if I get some time before the forum is closed forever, I have one more FF up my sleeves...

Perfect timing... I had just come here for 10 minutes and you replied...

No problem regarding your migraine... I can understand. 

Even I have not decided what to do... But yes, I am planning to keep on coming here occasionally. 

Plus if I get some time before the forum is closed forever, I have one more FF up my sleeves...

would love read it.

ya it's a bummer i can't do much of anything except maybe read & sleep. 

would love read it.

ya it's a bummer i can't do much of anything except maybe read & sleep. 

I know... You and Nushy are the two who I can trust will be there to read my stuff.

In my case, I you can add studies to reading and sleeping... Cos studies are important...

I know... You and Nushy are the two who I can trust will be there to read my stuff.

In my case, I you can add studies to reading and sleeping... Cos studies are important...

true 

I also felt bad as both the shows I was watching ended: Nazar 2 and Beyhadh 2.

Beyhadh was still on a wrong track but Nazar2 was good and getting 1+ TRP at 11 so felt bad it went off so abruptly. Would have liked to see Palak taking Devi's form and Apurva as a Davansh but πŸ₯Ί