shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw the episode yesterday on star utsav where naksh was born. Such a beautiful episode the actors acted superbly in that episode. Its like their happiness was radiating from the screen.

Such a beautiful moment when everyone from both the families take the newly born naksh in their arms and remember akshara and naitiks's childhood memories.

That was the aura of old yrkkh and what has it become now. Plz Rajan Shahi shut the show before you destroy it more and more

Kindly share ur views also plz

Edited by shiva02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree 100%

Old yeh rishta had a different charm, innocence and it felt real..all cast had a role. It was beautiful. Now the charm is gone

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes totally agree the charm actually had gone off long back. Akshara and Naitik's story was very realistic and all the cast members were given importance and now it's gone off completely.  

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH died the day Rajan shahi forced it's writers to include negative characters in the story, and stupid storylines. It had the charm only until Naitik and Akshara's story. When the story shifted to Naksh and then Naira, the show became bad to worst and now it has become a snoozefest nonsense with Naira and Kartik's stupid story where they actually don't know what is their "Rishta". It became just another Ekta show now. No uniqueness left in the show. Rajan shahi should start afresh now, its high time he should have ended this with Naitik and Akshara's but he got greedy so continued the show without any story. They lost the charm and respect for the show long back. 

Anyway I don't really care about it anymore. I always go back and watch Naitik Akshara story which is also being telecasted on Star Plus since lockdown due to Corona and on Utsav. 

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

YRKKH died the day Rajan shahi forced it's writers to include negative characters in the story, and stupid storylines. It had the charm only until Naitik and Akshara's story. When the story shifted to Naksh and then Naira, the show became bad to worst and now it has become a snoozefest nonsense with Naira and Kartik's stupid story where they actually don't know what is their "Rishta". It became just another Ekta show now. No uniqueness left in the show. Rajan shahi should start afresh now, its high time he should have ended this with Naitik and Akshara's but he got greedy so continued the show without any story. They lost the charm and respect for the show long back. 

Anyway I don't really care about it anymore. I always go back and watch Naitik Akshara story which is also being telecasted on Star Plus since lockdown due to Corona and on Utsav. 

*Dev.*