Posted: 3 years ago

Update next soon and pm me please

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awsome update 

Love it.

Shree bhi na kya story bana raha he Ariya ki🤣

Ye riya nind me kya bol rahi he..?usake papa ne usse bech diya??

Who is deep?

Ab last me ye kya link mila he shyam aur unn girls ke bich..

Continue soon

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 11

Shree began to ensure Arnav and Khushi were out of the room, but Arjun said “This may involve them also.” Arjun then told to Khushi “Aap yahan par baith jayiye.” Indicating to a chair opposite him. Arnav stiffened at his tone but Khushi’s hand on his arm and reassurance in her eyes calmed him down. He sat on the bed, Riya having angled herself to sit behind Arjun and smiling at Khushi to calm her down. Arjun sees Khushi fidgeting with her dupatta, indicating her nervousness. Turning back, he sees Riya trying to come forward. He gets up, walking up to Riya. Picking her up, he places her on the lounge chair beside him. Seating himself on the stool opposite Khushi he asked “Khushi, tell me how did you meet Shyam?”. Khushi looks hesitantly at Arnav but Arnav nods his head. Khushi started her story of her first meeting with Arnav and how that video of that first meeting led to meeting with Shyam. She then goes on to explain how he came to Delhi and stayed as a guest at Buaji’s house. Arjun said “Stop” when Khushi reached the part of staying at Buaji’s guest. He asked “Did Buaji place any ad in the newspaper,indicating that she wants a guest?”. Khushi shook her head and said “Nahi,Buaji does not trust newspapers. Feels that they overcharge for placing ads.She had said to Shuklaji that she wants a guest.” Arjun then asked “And she was open to having bachelor guests in the house when there were two girls of marriageable age in the house?”. Khushi immediately shook her head at that implication. She said “Nahi, Buaji raazi nahi ho rahi thi Shyamji ko ghar par rakhne ki. Lekin phir Shyamji ne kisi dur ka rishtedar ka naam liya. Jab Buaji ne unhe bulaya that oh un logo ne khud Shyamji ko ghar par rakhne ka request kiya ye kehkar ki acha ladka hai aur kuch hi dino ke liye aaya tha.” Arjun asked “And Buaji never asked ki kitne dino ke liye aaya tha?”. Khushi shook her head in silence. Arjun asked “Konse rishtedar ko bulaya tha Buaji ne?”. Khushi shook her head and said “Woh hume Buaji nahi bataya.”

Arjun wipes his face with his hand and takes the tablet. Looking at the pictures, he found in his email he said “Look at them and tell me if you recognize someone.” Giving the tablet to Khushi, Khushi looks at the pictures and then shook her head. Riya leans forward and starts swiping the photos. Suddenly Khushi said “Stop. Uske pehle tasveer me jayiye.” Riya went back to the previous picture. Khushi looks at the photo of the man carefully. Arjun asked “You recognize him?”. Khushi said “Yaad nahi hai Arjunji, lekin iski shakal humari saheli ki pati se milti hai.” Arjun asked “Saheli ki shaadi kab hui thi?”. Khushi said “1 saal pehle.” Arjun then leans to the tablet and swipes the photos. He came to the photos of face construction sketches and showed the sketches to Khushi. Khushi pales looking at the sketches but she takes a deep breath and swipes the sketches. She stops at the third sketch, and said “Yeh sketch humari Saheli jaise lag rahi hai.Meera naam tha uska, woh humare year ki college me jaati thi.”

Arjun looks at Khushi and asked“Khushi, kya aap ye dekh sakte hai ki koi sketch aap ke koi pehchaan wala lagraha hai.” Khushi looks at the sketch with horror in her eyes but she nods her head. Arnav sits on his knees beside Khushi holding her hand while Riya squeezed her left knee. Khushi started swiping through the sketches. By the time, the sketches were over, she identified 10 sketches as possible. Tears were slowly streaming down Khushi’s eyes, Arnav placed the tablet on the coffee table and Khushi hugged Arnav. Arjun, Riya and Shree stay silent giving sometime for Khushi to have her composure. Arnav looks at Arjun with hardness present in his eyes and said “So Shyam was behind Khushi even before the fashion show?”. Arjun shook his head and said “Not Khushi, Payal.” Everyone looks at him in shock.

Arjun explains “The sketches Khushi identified, were not only of the people that she knew but also those who her sister knew. Rathore had run background checks on those whom we can identify. Khushi’s sketches just corroborated the information we found. 5 families had filed missing complaints for 5 of the bodies, 5 families reported that they lost communication with the girls. Ayesha got in touch with those families who had filed the missing complaints and they sent photos of the wedding. Shyam was found to be a member of the groom’s party in all the 5 wedding photos. The grooms appear different but background across the 10 families have the same components: steady job, no family or some distant relatives relation, and a good house. We have connected the families to Payal,because one of the families did mention that they had also sent a relationship proposal for Payal but it was rejected.”

Khushi suddenly remembered and said “Ha, Hume yaad tha. Bauji ne bataya ki jab hum Delhi me the toh Payal jiji ke liye ek rishta aaya tha. Ladka acha tha, par Bauji ko pata nahi ladke se kuch gadbad laga. Bina jaanch padtal kiye woh uss rishte ko haa nahi kehna chahte isliye unhone taal diya. Lekin phir baad me ladke se koi jawab nahi aaya tha aur Bauji ko laga shayad ladke ko koi aur rishta mil gaya.” Arnav said “That still does not mean that Payal and Khushi were………”. Riya said “Your background check did not have any fault Arnav so stop blaming yourself. I myself had checked his background and I had found nothing wrong in his background. Nothing was fabricated, everything seemed genuine. I only started suspecting him, when your kidnapping had taken place. So stop stressing about where it went wrong.”

Riya then said to Arjun “However, Arjun Sir, this is not enough.” Arjun nods his head in agreement but Shree asks “Why not? We were able to establish that the Shyam knew the girls.” Arjun said“Knowing the girls is not enough. Even a person who is not a lawyer, can make the claim that the grooms were known people by correspondence or through an acquaintance. We need to establish that these grooms had multiple weddings to different girls and Shyam was involved in all those multiple weddings. Once we establish Shyam connected to the groom’s side in all those multiple weddings  then we have solid evidence.Right now its circumstantial. Samjhe ya Samjhau?”. Everyone became lost in thoughts.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 12

Arnav said “ The attack on Di and Lavanya.” Arjun said “What of it?”. Arnav continues “We agreed that it was two separate attacks right, one on Di and one on Lavanya. So what if neither side knew that the other was going to attack on the same night? If Shyam’s colleagues did not know that Shyam is going to attack Di and Shyam did not know that they were going to orchestrate the attack on Lavanya that night itself,then there is bound to be consequences right?”. Riya said “If the consequences were seen, it would have taken place when I was in the hospital wouldn’t it?Why would the people call Shyam now?”. Arjun said “Because now, their secrets are found. And when there is a fault in the product, they either hide it or recall it back. They cant hide their faults now, so they have to recall the product back, and the person in charge of recalling the product back is Shyam. So Shyam has to get in contact with all the grooms to make them lay low for sometime.”

Shree said “Arjun Sir, something is nagging me. Lavanya’s attack?”. Arnav said “What of it?”. Shree said “Why now? I mean I understand that Lavanya was searching, but she was nowhere near the areas where the bodies were found. In fact, it would have taken her more than a week, considering the grid search she had launched to even reach one of those areas. So, they had plenty of time, to deal with Lavanya in a quieter manner. Sabotage her car, make her unconscious, anything. So why would they choose a method that would not only out them publically, but also that would have bought exposure of the strictest kind upon them? Wouldn’t it have been better to use a method which would have led a result not questioned?”. Riya said “I agree. Statistically, 75% of methods used to produce results which are not questioned are accidents, muggings, somewhere outside the area the person is familiar with. Raizada House is a mansion I am familiar with. It does not make sense that they would attack me in a familiar area, when luring me to an unfamiliar area would have gotten better results.”

Khushi said “Agar unke paas waqt ho to.” Everyone looks at Khushi and Khushi explains “Abhi Abhi jo Lavanyaji ne kaha woh sach tha. Lekin agar unke paas waqt na ho tho? Agar Lavanyaji ke investigations kisi ke nazar me aa gayi. Kisi aise aadmi ke nazar me jo yeh logo ko lagta hai ki nahi aani chahiye warna unka plan barbad ho jayega.”.Lavanya said “Mai careful thi. Koi  trace nahi chodhi thi ki investigation kar rahi hu.” Arjun said “Shayad woh tumhara investigation na tha par tumhara investigation se koi related aspect tha jo unko interest tha. Rathore se kehkar, saare evidence phir se search karte hai. Witnesses se baat karte hai. Lavanya, go through every step of the investigation in mind. You may have noticed some details which was not relevant before.”

Arjun said “Abhi ke liye kuch mat kehna kissi se bhi. Aakash, Payal and NK ko kisi bhi bahane se Meridian Hotel me bhej do. Rathore aur baki sab wahi par ruke ho. Aage ke details woh log unhe brief kar denge. Shayad Payal humari aur madad kar sake.”

Arnav and Khushi nod their head and take their leave. Arjun sees Riya is lost in thoughts. He hesitantly places his hand on her shoulder and Riya startles looking at the hand on her shoulder. Arjun softly said “Its time for your medicine.” Riya looks at Arjun with a pleading expression and said “One hour Arjun Sir, I need to think of the steps with a clear head. The medication makes me drowsy.” Arjun said “Half an Hour.” Riya pouts but Arjun ignores it and tells Shree to start running facial recognition software of Shyam on all social networking sites. Shree said “Sirf woh profiles milega jo public me hai.” Arjun said “Get whatever you can. We have a point, now we just need to trace the f******g line.” Shree nods his head.

Rathore paces from one side of the room to another like a panther. Aisha, Chotu, Liza are watching him warily.Since Shree, is with Arjun so Liza has taken over the duties of the tech expert temporarily. Hearing his message ping, Rathore sees the message and his tensed shoulders relaxed a little “ Aakash Raizada, Payal Raizada and Nandkishore Raizada have been informed. The meeting time is fixed for 9am tomorrow. Excuse given is breakfast meeting.” Rathore turns to Aisha and said “Sit with Payal Raizada and go through the sketches with her. We have only secondary confirmation with Khushi, we need primary confirmation.” Rathore turns to Chotu “Any informers informed anything?”. Chotu shook his head and said “No one has turned up with any bragging about getting inside the Raizada mansion.” Rathore said “That does not mean anything. Possibility is they may have hired out of state gunsmen. Get in touch with the railways, and check if any trains left around the time period of 11pm to midnight. Riya was attacked at 10pm, and the next train station is around 45 minutes distance. Considering the time period of attack which is an estimated 10 minutes due to the fight, and the injuries they may have sustained from the fight, they would need at least 15 minutes to recover even with no serious injuries so they may have arrived at the train station around 11-11:15pm. Get me long distance trains during that time.” Liza going through the data in the computer suddenly gasps. Everyone looks at her.Liza said “Sir, I think I found all the 5 grooms.” Rathore said “That’s great,where is he?”. Liza turned the computer to show the page she is on. Everyone is shocked seeing the page being the mortuary page and all the five groom’s dead faces reflecting back at them with the term Unknown below them.

Rathore cursed out loud and slapped his leg on the table leg pushing the table away. He said “Dammit, we lost the lead again.” But Liza said “Maybe not.” Everyone looks at her as she again types something into her computer and looks at them with a triumphant expression. She said “I think I know who the next groom is. But we may have a bigger problem in hand.”

The phone rings twice before being picked up. The voice said “News.” He replies “She is under constant guard. And she looks to be the wife of Arjun Suryakant Rawte. She may not give the information voluntarily. What should I do?”. The voice on the other side stays silent. It then said “Kidnap her at her next appointment at the hospital. And make sure Arjun Suryakant Rawte is nowhere near her. Or you will be dead soon.”He gulps and gives his consent. The phone call is cut and he stares at the window where he can see Lavanya seating with the rest of the family, laughing unaware of anyone gaze upon her.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 13

Two Days Later,

Lavanya opens her eyes to see Arjun sitting on the sofa on the laptop. This was the same sight she had closed her eyes to the night before. She heaves a sigh. Arjun has been working nonstop on the case and in taking care of her. He watched the nurse with such hawk eyes that the nurse’s hand trembled while giving the medication. Lavanya, had to constantly assure the nurse that she had done nothing wrong and Arjun’s behaviour is just like being suspicious. In the end, she ended up blushing as the nurses teases her saying that her husband is showing care making sure no one hurts her even unaware.

And that’s another thing on her mind. The word husband. Riya could not remember when she started associating that word with Arjun. When in her mind, he became Arjun from Arjun Sir. Yet, Riya could not find the strength to confront on those thoughts. As Lavanya,there is still a barrier between them, an act they have to play to solve thecase. After that What?. As Riya, she agreed to become his wife, but what doesbeing his wife mean?. Even now she knows he still hasn’t overcome the trauma ofRoshni’s murder and his quest for Sikander but for her she did not know whereshe stands on that issue. On one side she knows Roshni deserves Justice forwhat happened to her and every effort should be made in that effort yet Riyasomewhere feels that more than justice it is revenge which drives Arjun. AndRiya, knows the results of revenge as she has lived it and she does not want togo through again. Somewhere, she is afraid that hearing about her past, Arjunwill give up on this relationship yet somewhere there is also a hope that if hegives up on this relationship then on her side she is justified to support herown decision of never having a companion in her life.

She rubs a hand over her face andwinces when she feels the stitches stretched a little. Arjun gaze immediatelyrests on her and she flushes a little. She must look a sight to him. Her hairis all messed up, she has no make up, her clothes are a short pant and asleeveless shirt. Yet, something is there in his gaze which is undefined forher. She does not know how to respond when he looks at her like that.  She tries to get up but immediately feels hisarm surround her, steadying her as she tries to adjust herself on the pillow.Making the pillow as her back support, Arjun makes her lean back and asked her“5?”. Riya shook her head and said “More like 4.” That’s another thingdeveloped between them. With a glance, Arjun is able to say the pain level sheis at. He was most insistent on her having the pain medication at a 5 but shenegotiated as she knew her addiction levels are still sensitive and this mayaffect her mental strength to hold to her sobriety. So she negotiated down to a7 for taking pain medication. However, whenever Arjun notices the pain at 5, hekeeps a continuous eye out to see the pain level does not increase throughoutthe day.

Arjun said “Don’t lie. (breakingher thoughts). You were wincing with every movement we made to make you sitproperly. You need to take the pain medication.” Riya shook her head stubbornlyand said “We are going to meet the doctor today. We can see about the painmedication till then. I can manage the pain Arj……” And she stops herself. Shedid not want to say the name, because she knew she would instinctively add Sirto that end. And she needed the time to develop the trust in her mind for Arjunher husband from Arjun her boss.

Arjun notices her stuttering butdid not question her on it. He knew somewhere, she is having difficultyadjusting to this new dynamic in their relationship along with her addictionconcerns. He knew she needed some time to wrap her mind around theirrelationship as he needed also. He had said to her that he wanted them to havea relationship of marriage between them but for the first time this is a newterritory for him also. With Roshni it was somewhere easy. They had a flowbetween them, an understanding of where the boundaries lie between them. Herbeing Sam’s cousin also was easier as she knew his family and he knew hers. Itwas an arranged marriage format between them but by the time the marriagehappened, it was a love marriage at least for him.

However, somewhere even betweenhim and Roshni, there were some parts of him that Roshni did or could nottouch. Somewhere, when his temper was too high or his patience was too frayedfor a case, he used to see a type of fear in Roshni for the violence he wouldnever have done against her. It was as if, both of them had still held a partof themselves away from each other just to preserve their relationship. BeforeSikander had attacked, Arjun knew somewhere there was some distance comingbetween them some of it was his fault also. He was so involved with his work,that he had started spending late nights at the offices trying to solve thecases as quickly as possible so he can go home. But there was always the nextcase, always a deadline to solve the case on.

Arjun and Riya’s thoughtsinterrupted as a knock sounded on the door. Opening the door, Arjun notices itto be the nurse. He steps out giving the nurse and Riya some time to go andfreshen up as he knew Riya still felt awkward for her to be in the room when heis also there.

He walks to Shree’s room andknocks on the door getting the permission to enter. Shree is hunched over thelaptop, headphones on his neck as he goes through the messages, from Shyam’sphone. Shree looks at him and shakes his head in the negative. For the past twodays, Shyam’s phone has been showing almost no activity. It was as if he hascompletely cut off contact with the world only focusing on his wife and theirunborn child.

Arjun said “I am going withLavanya to the hospital for the doctor’s check up. Do you want to come?”. Shreeknew his orders were not the leave the Raizada mansion until absolutelynecessary but he also wanted to know if the doctor’s appointment went well. Hehowever, knew he could trust Arjun Sir when it comes to Riya’s safety. Shreesaid “No, you go Arjun Sir. I have to look through some information on the caseI was working on and send it to the detectives. I will go for the nextappointment.” Arjun nodded and said “Inform me if anything changes. I willmessage you when the appointment is over.” Shree nods his head and Arjun left.

They could not have breakfastbefore the doctor’s appointment in case the doctor wanted to take some bloodtests for Lavanya’s health check up. So Arjun goes down to the kitchen to packsome fruits to tide Lavanya over until they reach back. Reaching the kitchen,he stands awkwardly as he sees Nani, Anjali and Khushi in the kitchen. Naninotices him first and said “Arre Arjun bitwa, kuch chahiye kya?”. Arjun said“Ji Nani, woh Lavanya ka doctor appointment hai aaj, toh woh uske pehle kuchkha nahi sakti. Isliye appointment ke baad kuch fruits kha legi taki phir gharaate waqt usse zyada bhook nahi lagega.” Nani said “Arre Arjun bitwa, yeh tohacha sujhav hai. Hum ek kaam karat aavat, hum Hari Prakash se kehte hai kuchjuice ka ek bottle and kuch apple or orange pieces dabba me pack karke ghadi merakh denge. Tumhe phir deri bhi nahi hogi aur Lavanya ko intezaar bhi nahikarna hoga tumhara aane ke liye. Ka kehte hai, Thik hai?”. Arjun nods his headand then said “Naniji, sirf apple pieces, Lavanya ko orange pasand nahi hai”.Anjali smiles and said “Aap kitne sweet ho Arjunji, apni patni ka saare pasandya napasand ke cheezo ka dhyan rakh dete hai aur ek humare chote hai jise yehtak nahi pata ki Khushiji ke pasand napasand cheeze kya hai.”

Khushi shook her head and said“Nahi Di, Arnavji ko humare saare pasand napasand ke cheeze pata hai. Unhonekabhi koi galti ki nahi hai.” Anjali winks to Arjun showing her teasing as shesaid to Khushi “Khushiji, aapko itna sure kaise hai ki Chote, aapki saaripasand napasand ki cheeze jaanta hai?”. Khushi blushes as she remembers andNani and Anjali chuckle. Arjun gives a slight smile amused, but his thoughtsstill focused on Riya. After Naniji passed on the stuff to give to HariPrakash, Arjun went to the car and stores the things in the backseat. He knewhe could have handed the things to Hari Prakash but he did not want to take anychance of anyone seeing anything which should not be seen. As he closes the cardoor, he notices outside the gate, two individuals seating on the motorcyclephotographing the entrance of Raizada mansion. As soon as they saw Arjun, thedriver started the motorcycle and took off. 

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 14

Arjun went to the gate and askedthe security guard and was informed that often paparazzi come and take picturesof the Raizada Mansion. Arjun is suspicious and thinks to inform Shree to lookfor the cameras stationed at the entrance of the gate to get the license plate.

He reaches the room and knocks onthe door. Getting the permission to enter, he sees Riya dressed up in a casualsleeveless shirt and a blue skirt. The nurse wheels Riya to the entrance andArjun takes the wheelchair from the Nurse and wheels her to the car seating heron the backseat making sure she is comfortable.

Reaching the hospital, Arjun andthe nurse get out of the car and place Riya on the wheelchair. Wheeling herinside, the nurse directs Arjun to fulfil some formalities while she wheelsRiya to the doctor’s cabin. Arjun goes to the reception counter to fill theformalities, however the receptionist said it may take sometime for his turn tocome and he could make sure that the patient is comfortable before fulfillingall formalities.

Arjun goes with the nurse to thedoctor’s cabin. The doctor had gone to check the patients and the nurse alsoleft to inform the doctor. Arjun sits on the chair while Riya glances aroundlooking at the posters, something to occupy her mind. She then heard a voiceask “Scared?”. Riya turned to look at Arjun as he asked the question and shenotices something in his eyes. Riya said with a smile “You are there Arjun Sir,then I know no harm will befall me.” Arjun said “And in your God? Do you stilltrust him?”. Riya’s smile then has a hint of mischievousness as she said “ArjunSir, you are here because of the God’s will na? Then why should I not trusthim?”. Arjun shook his head and said
“No, I am here because I trust in you even when you told me to marry you.”Riya’s smile fade from her face as she turns serious at his words. Arjun takesboth her hands in his and said “I knew when you asked me to marry you, that youhad a reason to take this step, even when you could not tell me. And when youwere injured and I found out the reason, I was relieved that my trust isjustified. I know that a part of your hesitance is because you feel guilty thatyou somewhere forced me to marry you so I am telling you now, that you arewrong. You never forced me to marry you, I could have gotten out on my own butI knew there was a reason that you took that step and I trusted you would havetold me eventually.”

Riya said in a small voice “Eventhough I made you wait for one month before you found out?”. Arjun said “Eventhen. But Riya, I am not a very patient man yet I find with you I can wait. Iam not telling you to absolve your guilt so that you can trust me. I am tellingyou, this because I know that I can wait for you to tell me that you trust me,not as your boss but as your husband. So take the time because it gives me timeto earn your trust.” Riya said “I have wounds Arjun Sir, and what you know isjust the surface.” Arjun smiles a bitter smile and said “I have wounds Riya,and yet without knowing you have filled some of them. Wounds are something wehave to live with for the rest of our life, Riya, sometimes they will alwaysremind us that they are there and sometimes they make us forget that they wereeven there in the first place. When they make us forget for even one secondthat they are present, that’s when healing takes place Riya. If I can make youforget your wounds for even one second, like you sometimes make me forget minethen I know that I will have gained your trust.”

Riya holds Arjun’s hands and said“I am scared Arjun. My past is something I have lived with my entire life. I amscared if I open it, then I won’t be able to close it.” Arjun looks straight atRiya and with resolve present in his eyes said “then I promise you Riya, whenwound are open, I will help you close them, when they pain, I will hold youtill they fade and if anything happens which is tied to your past, then I willtrust you to come to me when you need me.” Riya feels her strength returnfeeling her resolve strengthen with Arjun’s words and said to Arjun “I promiseyou Arjun, when you need me I will be your strength, when you want me, I willbe your pillar and when something happens, I trust you to come to me when youneed me.” Both of them smiles lighten hearing each other words, knowing theresolve in them means they will stand by what they said. The door opensbreaking their stare.

A male nurse came in revealing tothem, that he has to take Riya for testing and Arjun is being called tocomplete formalities. Arjun nods his head and removes his hands from her hands.Before, Riya could feel the loss of his warmth, she felt a warmth on herforehead, where he presses a kiss whispering “Wait for me.”

Riya nods and smiles at him, ashe leaves the doctor’s room. As the door closes behind him, the next second hereyes widen, as a cloth filled with a sweet smell  like chloroform,  is thrust upto her nose and the male nurseholds her head  and her wheelchair toprevent any thrashing. Riya struggles but is unable to find the momentum, tothrow him off. She notices the chair beside her and her hand clutches it butslowly the strength from her hand fades away and her eyes close as her breathseven out. She whispers “Arjun.”

Arjun stops.

Rathore gets a phone call and thenext second, he shouts startling everyone “WHAT? RIYA IS KIDNAPPED?”.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whoa, it ended?? Is there a prequel?

Peppypop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woah... Interesting update... Was engrosed in reading till the end... 

Riya do trusts arjun... Loved their convo 

Suspecious ending... 

Waiting for sequeal ...😅

Do PM me whenever u start the next... 

Continue soon❤