Beyhadh 2

RuRa OS- Quarantimingly Yours

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

RuRa OS- Quarantimingly Yours

Honestly, Rajeev hadn't expected any matches on Grindr because that shit never worked with him. After Viraj, things were messy for him, and he wasn't even sure if he was over Viraj. Yet when Maa forced him to move on and had suggested an ex-colleague of hers, he had chosen to go on Grindr instead.

So here he was swiping left and right without even looking at the pictures with an ounce of interest when he stuck a Gold Mine.

Rudra Roy, 30.

Silly little lines cannot make you fall for me, can they?

He was a chartered accountant and liked Money Heist, Harry Potter, and had a pup. He was absolutely, deliciously handsome in his pictures. Rudra swiped up and then groaned. Who is going to respond to you? His subconscious chided when his phone pinged. Rudra had liked him back. OMFG, kill him right now!

-Hi, I am Rudra

What should he say, what should he say? Ok, ok, breathe.

-Hi.

Good job, subtle at its best.

-Your bio is interesting.

-Nothing like yours, especially like your pup's.

Rajeev's bio was nothing but the pictures he had clicked some six months back and a quote "Loved can't be times, it has to be loved." From Money Heist.

-He is Arjun and the best baby in the world.

A few pictures of the golden retriever popped on his screen.

-He is gorgeous.

-Yes, he is. What about you, do you have any pets?

-Had a German shepherd, Dobby, but he passed away two months back.

-I am so sorry

-It's fine, my boy had a great life.

A smiley popped on the screen and a message saying brb.

Wow, was it just him or was someone playing violin in the air? Right, it was the noise from the TV, thank you very much.

They spent a few days chatting and spoke mostly of the shows they binged, gave each other movie suggestions, gushed over Nairobi^ and Berlin^ and the possibility of Berlin and Palmero^ and spoke of how Will* was the baby in the Stranger Things series.

-Hey, do you want to video call?

Rajeev had a minor panic attack reading those words.

-Yaa, yaa sure, give me 5.

He threw his pile of dirty clothes on the floor and sat on the chair, adjusting his laptop so that the wall with his and Maya's pictures is mostly out of the frame the wooden door of his cupboard gave a better background.

He was greeted by a beautiful smile and a bark.

"Sorry, he won't shut up, he loves the camera" Arjun woofed at him and Rajeev waved at him.

"How was your day?"

"Other than some jack ass clients, not bad, what about you?"

"My producer asked me to change the font size of the next video's title six times now, so pretty great"

Rudra scoffed.

"Do you miss Dobby?" He asked out of the blue and looked that he regretted the question. Rajeev decided to answer anyway.

"He was my Maa's baby, so she took it more badly."

"I am sorry, but the thing is I can't imagine my life without Arjun," Rajeev nodded. He had been through that phase twice now, once with his dad and then Dobby.

"Why the name Arjun though?"

"Funny story actually, Maa was rewatching Mahabharat on OTT platform and fell in love with the character, isiliye" Rudra facepalmed.

Rajeev chuckled.

They spoke of a few other things and then hung up and Rajeev smiled to himself. The man was humble, kind, and goofy, hauntingly like Viraj, but no, Rajeev was certain he could move on.

The next day, on the call, he told him about Viraj and his messed up relationship and Rudra promised to respect whatever decision he takes. He told him about his ex who he dated some years back but had broken up mutually.

Rudra didn't have the support of his parents regarding his sexuality so one day when Maa by mistake came in the frame and started teasing Rajeev, he got emotional and hung up. Rajeev then called him and the two, for the first time, spoke of all the bullying and negativity they had face because of their orientation bringing them closer.

"Do you want to go on a date?"

"It's a lockdown Rudra" Rajeev rolled his eyes.

"I meant a virtual date"

And so they were, Rudra sipping his red wine and having pasta and Rajeev his beer and noodles and flirting with each other. Rajeev felt light and at peace after years and laughed at Rudra's attempt to keep Arjun off the camera who had taken a liking for Rajeev and would come running hearing his voice.

"When all this ends, we'll have a proper date,"

"Are you paying then?"

"Doesn't your channel pay you enough?"

Rajeev rolled his eyes and smiled at the older men who winked. Uff this man will bring upon his death.

"You are annoying,"

"You are weird,"

"Jackass"

"Jerk face"

"Stop calling my future son in law names" Maa shrieked from the next room and Rajeev flushed red.

"Mom!" He yelled so that his voice reaches the next room.

"Sorry about that, my Maa is wacko,"

"I like the thought though, even though we have never met and just spoken to each other only on calls for about 14 days now, it seems nice to know you more, as no one else would know,"

"I like the thought too, just like I like you,"

He smiled at Rudra and nodded flushing red. At that moment, all Rajeev wanted to happen was that to the lock-down to end and him to visit Rudra at the bar he spoke so often of, order a beer and watch him nurse his galas of wine and speak of everything and nothing.

~~~~~~~~

^-Characters of Money Heist,, Netflix

*-Character of Stranger Things, Netflix

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome as usual... 👏 👏 👏

The entire conversation between Rudra and Rajeev was nicely written... Also, Rajeev's maa is really cool...

Absolutely loved and enjoyed reading it...

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

You named the pup Arjun 🤣 

As usual, cute RuRa bonding, and lockdown date.. And Rajeev's mom 😆 Amazing OS 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Awesome as usual... 👏 👏 👏

The entire conversation between Rudra and Rajeev was nicely written... Also, Rajeev's maa is really cool...

Absolutely loved and enjoyed reading it...

Thanks🤗

Had to show a normal mom in Beyhad for once, even if it's in an AU🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

You named the pup Arjun 🤣 

As usual, cute RuRa bonding, and lockdown date.. And Rajeev's mom 😆 Amazing OS 😳

Glad you liked it😆 mujhe kutto waale naam sujh hi nahi rahe the for some time, isliye went with Arjun🤣sorry🤣

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cute RuRa❤️😳

But I did not like the pup's name.

Edited by dewdrops.16 - 3 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Glad you liked it😆 mujhe kutto waale naam sujh hi nahi rahe the for some time, isliye went with Arjun🤣sorry🤣

I'll assume its name is after Mr. Sharma.. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Cute RuRa❤️😳

But I did not like the pup's name.

Thanks😳 well, Antara named him🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

I'll assume its name is after Mr. Sharma.. 😆

Kaun Mr.Sharma😳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Jaan lo to sacchai, Maan to lo Maya. 😆  (intentionally interchanged.. check Wa)