Is parineeti chopra the most underrated actress ever ?

Posted: 3 years ago

She outshined everyone in Ladies vs Ricky behl and was great in Ishaqzaade , didn't got proper offers after that or else she would've ended Alia's career by now and Ranbir would've been going after her.

What do you think about her ? I feel she can even compete with the likes of Kate Winslet and Cate Blanchett in acting if she gets good offers . 

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 3 years ago

I think she’s good and hasn’t been utilized. I don’t know why I feel like the nepotism forces are always working to suppress her and not let her be successful 

A lot of people don’t like her on this forum and she is heavily trolled on here. I think actresses or even actors who are not doing well at the BO are very much seen as a lost cause. she’s been disappointing in terms of expectations that I feel she let down be it her choices or something out of her control such as not getting the correct opportunities.

She’s certainly not the best actress based on what she has been able to show. Can she be one of the best, yes With the right films and opportunities. I think she is one of The most talented actresses we have. And it’s sad people appreciate average over potential. P.S I have always preferred her over alia and found her way more talented and that’s just my opinion. 

Definitely she is underrated but she still has chances to prove her potential. If she can bounce back with a breakthrough performance like she had given in Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl and Ishaqzaade, then she will likely get the success like she deserves. A good script matters too, flowerpot roles don't suit her.

Parineeti was good initially.. but dont know what happened to her..her performances is the last few outings were thoroughly criticised..Just like how we say some of the actors/actresses were good looking initially but lost their looks over the years,  the same happened with parineeti, not in terms of looks(she was never a looker to begin with) but acting chops..Loosing looks we can understand its either age taking a toll or the failed PS scenarios or extreme weightloss/gain etc..but whats the explanation for loosing acting chops🙄

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I think she’s good and hasn’t been utilized. I don’t know why I feel like the nepotism forces are always working to suppress her and not let her be successful 

reminds me of KJO (nepo leader) and Priyanka, her elder cousin, where Priyanka was given the cold shoulder before really making a mark on her own. Parineeti should take advice from priyanka if this is the case. I dont understand how she is struggling when her cousin has lived through ups and downs and can only advice her on how to be successful in BW. 

besides that, I dont think Parineeti has very much support in the industry. Seems like YRF doesnt really care much for her success.

She lost some of the acting talent with her weight. I hope the recent weight gain helps her get back her mojo.

Originally posted by Confused-aatma

Parineeti was good initially.. but dont know what happened to her..her performances is the last few outings were thoroughly criticised..Just like how we say some of the actors/actresses were good looking initially but lost their looks over the years,  the same happened with parineeti, not in terms of looks(she was never a looker to begin with) but acting chops..Loosing looks we can understand its either age taking a toll or the failed PS scenarios or extreme weightloss/gain etc..but whats the explanation for loosing acting chops🙄

it might have been not getting good enough movies to showcase her acting talent . Jhanvi waa terrible in her debut still is getting acting oriented movies like gunjan saxena and that horror film

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Are you drunk ðŸ˜†

no , it's a genuine question . Think she might be the replacement of sridevi in acting skills .