Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 94| - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by angelfire78

collaborate karke kuch likhne ka - mishbir ke bare mein

wonderful idea...👍🏼

Originally posted by Kendrix

@italics:...this Pali .. i really missed these shudh hindi phrases of urs yaar..

haan dr..i understand the need for the note in AT 👍🏼..

mein toh kahi dhin MF check kiya bina direct AT pe hi khud jaathi hoon😆

ofcourse, hum sab milke 100th AT ko itni khoobsoorath aur yaadkar banayenge ke dhekne waale dhang reh jaayenge 😎

ps -- b/n agar mujhe @italics ka translation mile toh mein dhanya ho jaaungi teacher ji 😊 😆

Here is the meaning:

Ubharte - Emerging

Manjehuve - Polished / Experienced 

Kalakar - Artist

Meaning, we want both emerging and experienced artist 😛

Btw, manje is from manjana, as in bartan manjana, to rub/polish

You may hear "manjahuva khiladi" in Hindi Cricket commentary to refer an experienced player 😊

@bold

Wah, kya baat hai! Aap Hindi bhasha main maahir/parangat hoti jaa rahi hai!

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

Originally posted by meen123

I've been dying to write something...ek to lag Raha hai sach me Kuch andar mar Gaya hai😆. Or dusra hum ek time pe Saath ni ho pate saare....but I do want to do something this weekend atleast try....uru kya kehti hai???

Haan, Uru ke sath milke kuch damaka likho tum log!

It will cheer you both up too while writing it! And of course us too when you reveal it in the 100th AT 😃

Originally posted by SheThought

Haan, Uru ke sath milke kuch damaka likho tum log!

It will cheer you both up too while writing it! And of course us too when you reveal it in the 100th AT 😃

uru Kahan gayab ho gai....thi ABI to yahi😒

Chal we'll try..... promise nai karungi

Height Difference 

#LambuAurChhotu

This propose day take an idea from 'Shaheer Sheikh' before ...

Ishq Hua Hi Hua 

▷ @rheasharmafp - RHEA SHARMA FAN PAGE - Ishq Hua @rhea_shrm ...

▷ @rheasharmafp - RHEA SHARMA FAN PAGE - Ishq Hua @rhea_shrm ...

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke 10th July 2019 Written Episode Update ...

Hmmmm...

As per these new guidelines, TV shoots may resume around June End, but with 50% of the unit...

Producers will have to give 50 lakhs to the family of any unit member that dies from Corona - wow?!

And...

No actor/member above age 50 can be on the sets for the next 3 months... So I guess Naanu and BP and maybe Koslu can't be a part of the show for a while...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tv-shoots-to-start-by-juneend-terms-and-conditions-apply_164409

======

As per this other IF Article, they might trim the unit and try to have them stay in one location (like Mahabharat shooting) but I am thinking if it is even sustainable? IDK, actors might co-operate if they seriously want the show to go on... Tough decision for them. 

Here Shruti adds that the TV industry faces an immediate grim future, “There would be huge layoffs with sets trimming down to meet safety guidelines. Actors and technicians would need to double up on skills to stay in the race. Based on my discussions with industry veterans, I don’t see shoots starting before mid-July which too would depend on graph dipping. One possible solution would be taking the entire cast and crew after testing to a single location and locking them up. In such a scenario, the limited series is the only out for how long would the actor be ready to stay away from home? Tight scripts will need to be ready before going on the floor as one once shoot starts no one might be allowed to leave or enter.”

I will be so sad if they demolish our set and we get a new RV house. I love the current house with balconies all around, especially Abir's room! It just won't be the same with a new location....

Hmmmm...

As per these new guidelines, TV shoots may resume around June End, but with 50% of the unit...

Producers will have to give 50 lakhs to the family of any unit member that dies from Corona - wow?!

And...

No actor/member above age 50 can be on the sets for the next 3 months... So I guess Naanu and BP and maybe Koslu can't be a part of the show for a while...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tv-shoots-to-start-by-juneend-terms-and-conditions-apply_164409

======

As per this other IF Article, they might trim the unit and try to have them stay in one location (like Mahabharat shooting) but I am thinking if it is even sustainable? IDK, actors might co-operate if they seriously want the show to go on... Tough decision for them. 

Here Shruti adds that the TV industry faces an immediate grim future, “There would be huge layoffs with sets trimming down to meet safety guidelines. Actors and technicians would need to double up on skills to stay in the race. Based on my discussions with industry veterans, I don’t see shoots starting before mid-July which too would depend on graph dipping. One possible solution would be taking the entire cast and crew after testing to a single location and locking them up. In such a scenario, the limited series is the only out for how long would the actor be ready to stay away from home? Tight scripts will need to be ready before going on the floor as one once shoot starts no one might be allowed to leave or enter.”

I will be so sad if they demolish our set and we get a new RV house. I love the current house with balconies all around, especially Abir's room! It just won't be the same with a new location....

this is what I said they may start shoot with limited crew as they can't shut all the shows ...let's see what happens.

Pali now everything will change if at all we get new episodes..all I want is show and MishBir to stay .

Hmmmm...

And...

======

even i want mishbir to stay and hope every set will take precautions and have good health while shooting for all the cast and crew...