Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 94| - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by asp99

i should  be thanking  you all Suta would love to be with  you all and ya Mishbir  is my weak point  I really  admire  these two on and offscreen  have tremendous  respect  for Shaheer  n Rhea.  Shaheer  has come  a long way  wish he really  achieves more  n more success. Rhea too growing day by  day as a talented  actor and mature  n grounded  human  being. May these two  gems get everything  they wish  in life.  And Mishbir is magical  couple  person  of any age will fall for them.  Waiting  for Mishbir  come back. 

Aarti - this is the first time I have ever been comfortable enough to join discussions about a show I'm watching (not that I watch a lot of them). Mishbir are special, so are RheSha ❤️ but this forum, and especially this AT, is a beautiful place to be for mishbirians 🤗Not as young as most of this group either 😉

Originally posted by Kendrix

waah Pali 👏...new co-admin on serious working mode 🥳

array yaara..aapne inn maharathiyon ke saath mera naam liye 😲 ..mein toh ek budding artist hoon Pali 😆 ..phir bhi thank u for considering me darl 😳

haan dr ..meine kuch socha tha Nami ke post pad ke..par like daya said , hum sab milke plan karenge toh aur abhi accha hoga 😊..especially for posts abt show..let's see what is others' take on the same yaar..

ps -- i guess Nami has already created a 100th AT preparation thread..& i think we can have discussions & ideas there..wat say ppl

Meera, hame chhote-bade, amateur-veteran, ubharte-manjehuve sab kalakar chahiye 

Yes, Daya has a fantastic idea, you all can collaborate!  I am sure you all with come up with something great smiley20

Yeah, we will discuss the ideas there. I just wanted maximum members to see my note, so I added it here.

Hello Aarti😊

Naye AT pe aa Gaye....

Originally posted by SheThought

Aarti 🤗🤗

Let me tell you something... 

There is NO age for having fun and most importantly, drooling on your favorites 😃

I am by no means a youngster, most girls here are quite young. But that shouldn't stop anyone from having harmless fun! 

Nirmal Anand is my favorite Mantra in life... 

So I would strongly encourage you to let it all go! 

Be free!! 

Free from any kind of guilt or hesitation and Khul Ke participate in everything!!

This forum and AT is your chance to be young again...

Everyone is equal here in thoughts - Age No Bar!

Bilkul Bindaas Ban Jao!!

Oh, I remember those days of landlines and dial-ups! Landlines were so special... heart used to skip a beat every time the phone rang... Kiska phone aaya hoga? 😆

But they were annoying too, family se chhup chuup ke baat karni padti thi... whispering and codewords sometimes when you don't want them to know what you are talking about... sometimes just haan-hoon 🤣

Bilkul bore nahin kiya, in fact, I am Coffee glad that you were able to share your thoughts with us! 

Oh, and you are already a part of this family! We won't let you go...

aab Kya Bolu Mai.  See the magic by 10.30 I used to go to  sleep  aaj dekho  it's 12 n I don't  feel  like  going to sleep.  Sure I will  remember  what you said  won't  go now. Ya chupke  chupke  on land-line  had it's own  charm and  ya there  were  something  called black  calls and we used get excited  as well as  scared  as to who must be  at the other end. Chalo  See you all tomorrow. 

Edited by asp99 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Npdeepa

I am good.

@bold

https://twitter.com/1_ishika/status/1260607972842942465?s=20

Thankfully Mera boss aisa nai hai....small mercies😆

Congratulations MishBirians on new AT

Originally posted by piyasingh

Pranaam maate. Charan sparsh.👠👢

This is ur First AT as co-admin palismiley40

Pehli AT ki co admin banne per aapko dhairo badhaeyan🥳

All the best for decorating the 100th AT. 👍🏼

U and nami will do an awesome job with my other fellow members..🤗👏

And good night from my side.. Very tired today..byeee take care🤗🤗

Oye meri Nautanki Piya, Sada sukhi raho balike! Tumhe tumhare sapno ka ghar aur var (pati) mile 🤣🤣

Awesome job toh kar hi lenge sab milke, but mind you, "other fellow members" include you too! smiley2Bachke tu jayengi kahan, bachke tu jayengi kahan (...like that song)😆

Good night dear, happy Zzzzs 🤗🤗

Originally posted by Onyourface

Aajkal creative side aa nahi raha mera 😒....but chalo will try writing something on mishbir and AT friends 😃

I like daya's idea , collaboration kar lete hain...chalo lets see kal sochti hun kuchh 👍🏼

Uru, I know what you mean... but once you get in the flow, I am sure you will come up with something wonderful! Abhi time hai thoda hamare pass...

Yes, Daya's idea is greatsmiley20 ...we can discuss more on Nami's 100th AT thread just so that all ideas get compiled into one thread. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Uru, I know what you mean... but once you get in the flow, I am sure you will come up with something wonderful! Abhi time hai thoda hamare pass...

Yes, Daya's idea is greatsmiley20 ...we can discuss more on Nami's 100th AT thread just so that all ideas get compiled into one thread. 

kya idea hai muje BHI bataoooo