Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 94| - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by piyasingh

Itss a nice way too monismiley20 

Okk lemme tell u why i burned this and threw it outside the house. I lighted a candle and then wrote a Letter to my angels to express all of my concerns, fears and feelings on a paper and then burned the letter, threw the ashes outside the house. It is for the angels that is the reason i blow the ashes outside the house. 

This is wat i read somewhere so i did it once.. But again there is a proper process of doing it and i do it my way and shd be followed religiously for days or mnths which i definitely dont.. I did once and then i became lazy.

@bold

Edited by Npdeepa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

thanks for sharing your story 

we would love to hear more from you and please share your views  about MishBir too 

being fans of our fav show blurs all age differences 

i should  be thanking  you all Suta would love to be with  you all and ya Mishbir  is my weak point  I really  admire  these two on and offscreen  have tremendous  respect  for Shaheer  n Rhea.  Shaheer  has come  a long way  wish he really  achieves more  n more success. Rhea too growing day by  day as a talented  actor and mature  n grounded  human  being. May these two  gems get everything  they wish  in life.  And Mishbir is magical  couple  person  of any age will fall for them.  Waiting  for Mishbir  come back. 

Edited by asp99 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Sab kahan gayab ho gaye? Come back people!!

Pranaam maate. Charan sparsh.👠👢

This is ur First AT as co-admin palismiley40

Pehli AT ki co admin banne per aapko dhairo badhaeyan🥳

All the best for decorating the 100th AT. 👍🏼

U and nami will do an awesome job with my other fellow members..🤗👏

And good night from my side.. Very tired today..byeee take care🤗🤗

Originally posted by SheThought

Writers of our AT:  Vaishu, Ashi, Uru, Nandu, Ru, Meera, Cool, Daya... can you guys please write something special on MishBir as a couple and/or individually as Abir/Mishti  😳

Aajkal creative side aa nahi raha mera 😒....but chalo will try writing something on mishbir and AT friends 😃

I like daya's idea , collaboration kar lete hain...chalo lets see kal sochti hun kuchh 👍🏼

Originally posted by asp99

hello Pali  first  of all congratulations  for becoming  Co admin  of this warm house . I was present  here and used to  stalk  all of you  was hesitated  to join as I'm too old and may be  was feeling  odd as you all youngsters enjoying  all along . But used to remember  my college  days coffee  enjoy  Kia tha  of course  without  mobiles and internets. The only  communication  was land-line  phones n literally  after  graduation  when our group  scattered  we used  to write  inland letters to eo if we  wanted  to  share  many things. (don't  laugh)  but then I, why  me almost  all of my generation  changed according  to time. We now are part of   digital world n trying  to live life  without  any prejudice. Coffee bore  Kia na? Still  want  to learn  many things in life.  Hope  to be part  of this family.  

Aarti 🤗🤗

Let me tell you something... 

There is NO age for having fun and most importantly, drooling on your favorites 😃

I am by no means a youngster, most girls here are quite young. But that shouldn't stop anyone from having harmless fun! 

Nirmal Anand is my favorite Mantra in life... 

So I would strongly encourage you to let it all go! 

Be free!! 

Free from any kind of guilt or hesitation and Khul Ke participate in everything!!

This forum and AT is your chance to be young again...

Everyone is equal here in thoughts - Age No Bar!

Bilkul Bindaas Ban Jao!!

Oh, I remember those days of landlines and dial-ups! Landlines were so special... heart used to skip a beat every time the phone rang... Kiska phone aaya hoga? 😆

But they were annoying too, family se chhup chuup ke baat karni padti thi... whispering and codewords sometimes when you don't want them to know what you are talking about... sometimes just haan-hoon 🤣

Bilkul bore nahin kiya, in fact, I am Coffee glad that you were able to share your thoughts with us! 

Oh, and you are already a part of this family! We won't let you go...

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago

Originally posted by piyasingh

Dont remind me of this song...😉😉  Aajkal tu ye song jyada hi use ker rhi hai.. 🙃🙃😝

Hann bas bhadaas nikli thi😑🙃🙃😛

I think everything we do, it shd be on regular basis.. And here i do once in blue moon and i dont want to say it wont work or discouraged u.  it wld definitely work..i have seen pple doing it..smiley20

Kya karein 😆 Tu mujhe mauka deti hai song Sunane ka 🤣 

Okay will try doing it 

Originally posted by Kendrix

waah Pali 👏...new co-admin on serious working mode 🥳

array yaara..aapne inn maharathiyon ke saath mera naam liye 😲 ..mein toh ek budding artist hoon Pali 😆 ..phir bhi thank u for considering me darl 😳

haan dr ..meine kuch socha tha Nami ke post pad ke..par like daya said , hum sab milke plan karenge toh aur abhi accha hoga 😊..especially for posts abt show..let's see what is others' take on the same yaar..

ps -- i guess Nami has already created a 100th AT preparation thread..& i think we can have discussions & ideas there..wat say ppl

Oh yes, totally forgot about that Meera. We should discuss details there!