Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Rupal Patel AT Benba #1 // Mein Meenakshi Rajvansh/ #HBDMeenu

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

🥳WELCOME TO RUPAL PATEL MA'M Appreciation thread🥳

Yes! you read it right! It's an appreciation thread for our show's primary main villain

MRS. MEENAKSHI RAJVANSH

Rupal Patel: Kokila Modi and Meenakshi Rajvansh are like twins ...

Rupal Patel: Audiences are loving my role and they want Meenakshi ...

This thread is to celebrate, applaud and praise Rupal mam's acting and performances of all roles. Focusing mostly in YRHPK, as our villainous mastermind Meenakshi Rajvansh. 

We all have a wonderful love-hate relationship with our beloved BigBen😊 Meenakshi Rajvansh is supposedly the official 'villain' of the show, but we cannot deny that she has particular qualities and various layers to her character that somehow pull us towards her like magnets. She is your typical love story villain at all, she sometimes reveals her humane vulnerable side that immediately connects us with her even though we dislike and often disagree with much of her other behaviours and outlook on life. Ultimately she is the main drive for the show's storyline. Without her intelligent yet twisted plotting and planning, we would not have received such a beautiful, unique and unforgettable story/journey for Mishbir and Kuku.

Meenu nahi, tho yrhpk kuch bhi nahi

On that note, let's join together to acknowledge Rupal mam as Meenakshi Rajvansh by sharing and commenting all the things you love about her, all the things you love to hate about her roles, and any things you wish to see her do in the future.

Since this is an Appreciation thread for a negative role, please bear in mind the complexity. Please ensure you carefully read the AT rules below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permission granted: Credit to Manisha @braveheartdoc

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Important AT Rules/Notes:

This is an Appreciation thread; so please always bear in mind we want to keep this thread as positive and praise-worthy as possible. 

Please adhere to the following rules: otherwise your comments/posts will be reported and perhaps the AT thread could be suspended/closed.

• I understand everyone has contrasting opinions especially in regards to negative characters. And ofcourse our villain Meenakshi is no exception. But please try to maintain the positivity and light-hearted atmosphere, whilst expressing your concerns or issues with the character/actor. 

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favourite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs.

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here.Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes. 

Since I know we all love and enjoy being FANTRO (fans that continue spreading happiness and joy through light-hearted trolling humour). I heartily accept and welcome, all creative positive memes, trolls and jokes on the character and actor. Be AWARE (and remember to respect) of the fine line between actor and their character,jokes/memes/trolls that are aimed directly at Rupal Patel ma’m will not be tolerated, and immediately reported.

Refrain from comparing, contrasting and analysing negative attributes of various grey characters of the show. Any subtle hints and condescending phrases comparing Meenakshi Rajvansh to other characters on the show are not acceptable. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Character Bashing: Everyone has a favorite character and some people prefer unpopular characters due to the actor playing such characters. And for them its incredibly offensive to see bashing of such character to the extreme. Character bashing frequently occurs when the hated character is seen as a threat to the fan's preferred ship or main leads. The act of depicting a character in a negative light for the purposes of blatantly showing fans and viewers how bad or terrible the character is but not to restore filthy or abusive words. Filthy language and cheap words leaves a bad taste in people's mouths and creates unpleasant environment for the members and fans. Please remember the serial is a fictional story with various plots and subplots. The actors and actresses are merely professionals who are enacting their respective roles. So,the actor/actresses are different than the characters they play. If you do not like a character, criticize the character but NOT the actor. Same goes to fans too. If you see a criticism against a character, please do not jump in to defend the actor/actress, for it is only the character that is getting criticized. If anyone is at fault then it is the story plot.

There is a fine line between bashing and criticizing. It's one thing to be analyst but another to instigate and mock. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Also, there's a difference between real and reel.You cannot abuse the actor citing character references. Insulting real people crosses a line, so if your character bashing entails bashing the members who likes the character will not be tolerated. Additionally, while criticizing, remember to not post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others. Please do not take the liberty to stereotype any fan bases. This will not be accepted at any cost. At the same time members should also not resort to personal attacks or cyber bully other member just cause the other person have a different view then yours. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO here

Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celebrity/member to animal or name calling any person [celebrity/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. Name calling is allowed only and only if it is used to describe a character or his/her behavior. Also, names used in the show can also be used given it is used in context of the show or particular scene it was used for and not otherwise to take dig/mock the character. Any abusive names are not allowed and will be edited or removed at the DT's discretion.

Meenakshi Rajvansh has been assigned and called various names in the show by other characters. The fandom has also adapted these unique names for her, hence this AT will allow ONLY the following titles for Meenakshi Rajvansh:

Meenu

Benba

Big Ben

Dragon saas

Monster

Some extra additions from the forum members

Saasuma (this is for you Abir ki Uru😉)

**ensurethese nicknames are used with good intention (not condescending tone)

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Rupal Patel background:

Rupal Patel ma’m is a very experience and established Indian television actress. She is known for portraying strong grey (negative)character roles. She is best known for playing Kokila in the drama SaathNibhana Saathiya. Rupal ma’m is now currently seen as Meenakshi Rajvansh inStar Plus Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyar Ke.

Career: 

• Trained in acting at National School of Drama (NewDelhi)
  • Debuted in film Mehak (1985) and followed by few other movies over the years
  • Debuted in television with Shagun (2001) and various other shows til present

Achievements:

• Owns a theatre group Panaroma Art Theatres involved with children’s plays
  • One of the Swachhata Abhiyaan ambassadors
  • Recipient of two honorary commemorates from PM Narendra Modiji
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Kaun hai yeh Mrs. Meenakshi Rajvansh?

MEENAKSHI RAJVANSH:

A fierce, strong, determined, adamant, complicated and questionable woman. A single mother who raised two sons and handled her family’s business single-handedly, after a failed love marriage. She always wants the best for her family, cares deeply about her two sons, but is often blind to the pain she inflicts on them due to her own personal conflicts. When she puts her foot down and sets her mind on a opinion and decision, no one and nothing will affect or alter it. As a mother, she yearns for acceptance, love and affection from her eldest son Abir, but doesn’t realise her reciprocal love is still conditional. Hiding her life’s biggest secret, she boastfully and generously raised her (step-)son Kunal like her own. In fear of losing her power and dignity, she constantly convinces herself anyone or anything that is different from her as ‘bad’ or ‘dangerous’. Out of fear of losing her sons, she devises secret plans and plots to ruin various aspects of their lives, through tactics of dominance and blackmailing (emotional).

Will Meenakshi ever learn to realise and accept that the reason for all the chaos in her life, is infact all in her own mind? To learn the the answers…watch the story unfold in YRHPK

Shades of Meenakshi:

Boss-woman: Mein Meenakshi Rajvansh

Devious

Emotional

Intimidating/Scary:

Happy/Smiling:

Nautanki😛

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Rupal Patel and cast of YRHPK

Rajvansh family

maheshwarifamily Instagram posts - Gramho.com

Meenu-Badi ma (Rupal and Lata ma'm)

Parul Ben - Benba (Rupal and Chaitrali ma'm)

YRHPK Latest News: Parul breaks silence unveils Kunal's ...

Abir-Meenu maa (Rupal and Shah)

Kaushlu - Meenu ben (Rupal ma'm and Sanjeev sir)

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke : Sangeet Celebrations Kick Start With ...

Mishti-Meenu (Rupal ma'm and Rhea)

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Real Rupal Patel: Offscreen collection - BTS, IV, Articles etc

Rupal ma'm is a complete contrast to her onscreen character. She's totally opposite offscreen and has the sweetest and most softest nature/personality in REAL life🤗❤️With an adorable pleasing smile😊

"says that she is very different in real life as far as looks are concerned, “I don’t use any make-up in real life, nor do I sport bindis....And I laugh a lot in real life. Once I start laughing, I find it difficult to control myself. I am very young at heart. In fact, I feel as if I am a 16 year old!”

"When shooting, I don’t like to speak much on the set. I am composed and focused. I like to concentrate on my performance and hone my craft.”

"I would like to do be films, if everything falls into place. It’s just that I don’t want to ask for leave from a TV show to work in a film. That won’t be right.”

About Meenakshi Rajvansh:

https://twitter.com/bestofYrhpk/status/1103552853946368000

"Rupal feels that the two characters are quite similar in nature. Drawing a parallel between them, Rupal says, “I would say that Kokila and Meenakshi are like twins. While Kokila was traditional and orthodox, Meenakshi is sophisticated and educated. However, both want the best for their families and feel that they are always right."

Interviews:

June 2019: "Since childhood, it was my dream to become an actor. I don’t know how it came into me, but it was just in me."

Oct 2019: Rupal ma'm on Ritvik and Kaveri b'day

April 2019: Dayout with Rupal Patel as Abir's mother Meenakshi

Sept 2019: Ganapathi festival - 3:30-4:25: "Meenakshi ko saddh buddhi de"🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ben baa ki AT 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

1st AT ka naam Main Meenakshi Rajvansh daal do nandu

2nd ka Ambe maa ki saugandh 

And 3rd will be Apne pariwaar ke liye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

she is one person who can bring all FD's together...

i know she is villian of the show but she is awesome...

i like her sometimes but most of the times i want to ask her till how many epi it will ne MISHTI KI WAJAH SE

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow bb ke liye AT...great yaar..rupal mam rocks it as bb👍🏼👍🏼

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yesss!!! So excited!!! Thank you for this AT!!!❤️