Anyone else feel Disha Patani's USP is....

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

....her cuteness and not the constant over-sexualized vibe she gives out? I feel she looks lovely when she's the cute, innocent and girl-next-door, in fact she looks her best. That suits her more than the half-naked pics she posts constantly.

Disha Patani - IMDb

DishaPatani | Cute😍🤩 #Dishapatani #dishapatani | Helo

Disha patani-cute pics - Posts | Facebook

There's nothing wrong in trying to be hot, but I feel she's overdoing it. She will be typecast as the sexy girl, the item girl, and go the Malaika Arora way.

Whereas in reality, she can try to be the next Katrina. She has the looks, she should hone in on her cuteness quotient more. She looked like a doll in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atVof3pjT-I

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What is an over sexualized vibe? Just because she wears different clothes doesn't mean her loveliness disappears. If showing some skin changes how one views her then one should evaluate themselves.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes she needs a better PR who projects her the right way. Like they overhyped her Bharat role when it was like a guest appearance, it only hurts her future prospects.

Edited by reams - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

What is an over sexualized vibe? Just because she wears different clothes doesn't mean her loveliness disappears. If showing some skin changes how one views her then one should evaluate themselves.

I'm not saying her loveliness disappears. All I'm saying is, the way she projects herself will have an impact on her career, and she will not be taken seriously. The society is still misogynistic enough to typecast ppl like her (you can see it on social media). We don't live in utopia, we live in a society where people judge others based on how they dress and what vibe they project.

I'm saying she looks her best when she's cute and that's my opinion. 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes i agree..Her USP is her cuteness.. especially that lovely smile..she should have focused on it.. she could have been the next Amrita rao/Genelia/Sradha..

mintyblue thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHskP9wglJ8

The comments below are an example of what I'm trying to say....

Somebody says "Is she dancing an item number and promoting Calvin Klein at the same time??"

I am not supporting such statements...but they are the aftermath of what she is projecting...no-one is concentrating on her looks...they are typecasting her...and that is working against her overall career....

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes... if you just go by her face and her general vibe then Disha actually doesn’t have the hot/sexy/vampy look at all, she has a very innocent face...

The only reason she began doing all the skin show recently is because she seems to have realised she is neither extremely beautiful nor extremely talented...and she’s not a nepo either... so the only way for her to sustain fame is to be half naked most of the time 😂

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yes... if you just go by her face and her general vibe then Disha actually doesn’t have the hot/sexy/vampy look at all, she has a very innocent face...

The only reason she began doing all the skin show recently is because she seems to have realised she is neither extremely talented nor extremely talented...and she’s not a nepo either... so the only way for her to sustain fame is to be half naked most of the time 😂

Makes sense👍🏼

Yeah, that probably explains it. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

or maybe because she signed a deal with Calvin Klein that requires her to sport CK bikinis and swim wears?

And which actress today doesn't show off cleavages, wear skimpy clothes and do bikini posts? Why all the time, it is always pinpointed back to Disha, as if she is the only one.

From Deepika to Anushka to Katrina to Alia to Kangu to Kareena to Sonam to heck even Vidya when she was fit, have done bold photo shoots, wore clothes revealing cleavages in functions and so on. I mean there are those who have neither breasts nor butts, still use pads to flaunt them.

girls in this forum are hell bent against female celebs who are popular among male contingency, and overhype others. Seems like the only female celebs that are given respect in this forum by the females, are those who fake themselves as some sort of women empowerment warriors.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Disha is hot . She looks Desi with exotic figure. I don't find her cute TBH. Cute is someone like Alia, ananya for me. Disha is hot , like how Deepika was before she started doing bhansali films.