Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This birthday is bitter sweet for both. The separation is looming. A life with Tapan is just a fantasy for Shubhra right now.

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The bold gets the bouquet and the timid might be lucky to get a sympathy note but the  plunderer gets the kisses , B&B's and the works.

Errrantnomad thumbnail

"OK not appropriate"  he said gasping for breath "Its just opinionated dessert fleeing my cup" he said

She looked at him like he was the funniest man alive, her eyes filled with laughter tears

Desserts are royalty. Arasan Andru kolvan... Deivam nindru kolkum.

It is said the mills of God grind slow but sure... the Kulhar is no God... Ha Ha... ... no ten years...it said I'm going to take revenge on you this instant and decided to soil his pants 😊

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
Errrantnomad thumbnail

"He told her about how for the longest time he didnt eat tofu believing it was meat"

This is so bloody true !! I don't know how many of you know meal makers... meal makers are soya chunks/ tofu that were put in wedding biryanis when I was growing up... my mom always gave me the feeling that it  was not something to be relished because it had a meat like texture once fried. Those times beyond meat kind of product ... ha ha..

It has taken me 25 long yes to develop a taste for tofu... finally acquired that last year while trying veggie sushi rolls.

Errrantnomad thumbnail

He told her how he ate oyster accidentally and didnt eat out for 6 months or so after.

This also happens. My friends used to relish parotta kurma from a hole in the wall place near my school. I got fooled by them and accidentally had a piece of mutton thinking it's veg kurma. It took me years to touch any kind of veg kurma after that accident. Till today, They still bring it up and make fun of me over that 😊

Errrantnomad thumbnail

How his pressure cooker lid blew off and dal splattered all over the ceiling of his UIUC apartment

This happens as well. 

Baptism by fire!!😃

I remember I was newly married .My  Mom had given me a Medium sized cooker .

My MIL had a cute little cooker set up in my husband's bachelor pad in bglr, which she used to make use of whenever she visited him for a couple of days. So she told me why do you want to open your new one... use the existing one and use yours when you move abroad... it will fit well for the  two of you. I said Amma... this little one of yours has got a funny little mouth and I find the mechanics of it little complicated. Anyways , she said no big deal and taught me the the big mechanics of a tiny cutie pie cooker of hers and left after setting me up with him in that button hole house that he was renting .

No surprises there... First day... first show ... Damaal ! The weight took off like a bazooka...cooker lid flew off, badly bent in shape, dal on the ceiling and my hair dripping with paruppu Abisekham!

I picked up the phone and apologetically said I'm sorry...your cooker has gone Amma!!! And  She said! Welcome to Grahasthi's Baptism by fire😊

Errrantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaschick

She didnt argue, she walked with him, she thought she looked pretty good in that navy saree and the silver shimmer blouse

Wow there is a huge change in her outlook. She thinks she looked good. Good going Shubra. A good small step in the right direction. She always doubted herself fueled by her mom’s constant comments.  Here is some self confidence booted by Tapan. 

Good one Jas!

Errrantnomad thumbnail

I don't know if Prasad is bold or timid. I think he is a good guy... that precisely is the problem our gender seems to have ... we lean towards the rake kinds... good guys are good friended or worse ..brothered ... not boyfriended

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errrantnomad

How his pressure cooker lid blew off and dal splattered all over the ceiling of his UIUC apartment

This happens as well. 

Baptism by fire!!😃

I remember I was newly married .My  Mom had given me a Medium sized cooker .

My MIL had a cute little cooker set up in my husband's bachelor pad in bglr, which she used to make use of whenever she visited him for a couple of days. So she told me why do you want to open your new one... use the existing one and use yours when you move abroad... it will fit well for the  two of you. I said Amma... this little one of yours has got a funny little mouth and I find the mechanics of it little complicated. Anyways , she said no big deal and taught me the the big mechanics of a tiny cutie pie cooker of hers and left after setting me up with him in that button hole house that he was renting .

No surprises there... First day... first show ... Damaal ! The weight took off like a bazooka...cooker lid flew off, badly bent in shape, dal on the ceiling and my hair dripping with paruppu Abisekham!

I picked up the phone and apologetically said I'm sorry...your cooker has gone Amma!!! And  She said! Welcome to Grahasthi's Baptism by fire😊

omg 😱 that’s crazy. 

One of my COVID goals is to make family independent and they cook their own meal and feed atleast another 3.  In a stunt, my son decided to cook rice with what he has heard.  The stove is on, the cooker is up on the stove. 

I run down in a hurry to see what’s happening  - Find the lid is not on properly. I freak out, stress out, scream and turn off the stove.

Try to open the cooker and surprise .... there is water in the cooker, but no water in the container that has the rice. 😱 

I look at him and he is straight faced and like what amma, I alway here u telling appa 1 cup rice, 2 cups water. And he didn’t know where the water should go 😂😂😂

Accidents averted. Now I have to start pressure cooker lessons soon. 🤩

Edited by jaschick - 3 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errrantnomad

I don't know if Prasad is bold or timid. I think he is a good guy... that precisely is the problem our gender seems to have ... we lean towards the rake kinds... good guys are good friended or worse ..brothered ... not boyfriended

Aiyo. I talk about that too my DD 😮. The timid good guys don’t have the character to attract girlfriends but can be a safe husband material 🤪

the timid guy reminds me of the yarn guy from Minsara Kanavu.  - 🤣

https://youtu.be/6y1tJoHGTns

Edited by jaschick - 3 years ago