Flashback : Kareena on Koffee with Karan

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kareena doesn't seem to think too highly of Sonam, Katrina and Anushka's acting skills🤣

here she is making a face when asked to rank them!

Watch 3:06 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWatyBV1vo8&t=83s

She was quite forthcoming with Priyanka and Deepika's names....then clammed up. She probably thinks of them as non-actresses.

I don't remember which episode, but she made a dig at Katrina once when talking about the 'act' in 'actresses'.

I love this woman, she's brutally honest and candid!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't remember which episode, but she made a dig at Katrina once when talking about the 'act' in 'actresses'.

I think this comment was made by Priyanka. I am not certain though. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aur old topics discuss karo

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This episode of KWK was a riot 😆

Her excitement for Ranbir - Katrina made the whole episode. “Sister in law Katrina” “wanna dance to chikni Chameli and Sheila ki jawani on rankat’s wedding” Bebo ke saare armano pe pani phir gaya 🤣

Btw the act in actress was in the previous season when she came with saif and it was for Priyanka. Wasn’t a dig at all, Karan asked her if you are number one then who comes second and she went on to say if there is act in actress then for sure PC.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If you saw the horrible over acting kareena did in initial 10 years only kapoor name saved her career and her affair with shahid and saif else she would have washed out long before she learnt a bit of acting 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago