Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Which outsider are you most impressed by?

Poll

Which outsider in the current generation are you most impressed by?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Having discussed nepotism, let's discuss the few outsiders who are struggling to make it big in Bollywood. I have put a few names, who are all outsiders. Whose body of work are you most impressed by and who do you think can emerge as a superstar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Sanya a lot. She's a good actress and seems quite sweet and non-controversial. She posts a lot of dancing videos on social media so I'd love to see her do that for a film.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Sanya and the Banita girl

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sanya malhotra is the best from these who can be versatile and has an X factor. I think she would be able to do all kinds of roles. kriti has potential but not convincing to me fully as of yet. 

radhika madan I find very talented as well but i feel she may be limited for some reason. 

Also I would add banita sandhu. I would watch her over alia bhatt any day. She’s charming and beautiful as well

Parineeti is not an outsider outsider but I like her on screen when she does the right films and she is supremely talented to me 

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sanya❤️..so so pretty,  amazing dancer n a good performer..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They all suck 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lair🥺, still remember those days when you were dying for Kriti Sanon to work with Sallu and fan boying over Tapsee's bikini in Judwaa2

CuttingChai thumbnail

Radhika Madan, just becoz I thought she was so annoying in her soap drama and found her/voice to be so manly. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

lair🥺, still remember those days when you were dying for Kriti Sanon to work with Sallu and fan boying over Tapsee's bikini in Judwaa2

Tapsee didn even make this persons list 😆

Krithi has since all lost some luster 😆