Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

LMAO Rishi Wanted Ranbir to Marry Ayan! - Page 2

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

See I told you guys. When I said if you all attacked me. 

Isn’t it too soon to talk about this btw? Rishi Kapoor just passed away ? Mere time toh sab yeh bol rahe the ? 

It’s ok continue. For all your double standards mein single hi kafi hoon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mrignaini

Out of curiosity, what does she have to do with this?

If it's a case of tit for tat, surely the casualty in this would be Kat as the TM is a Kat fan.

Or is it just because of fraandship that the target be a common one?

Are u new here 😆 zoinks is a kat fan aince when 🤣she belongs to one of those rare species called 'neutral' though her love for kaka is of epic proportions.. 

And yes I do think this could very well be Deepika's PR, u r allowed to disagree.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Ennuyi

Are u new here 😆 zoinks is a kat fan aince when 🤣she belongs to one of those rare species called 'neutral' though her love for kaka is of epic proportions.. 

Oh ok, I think you're relatively newer here cos no one on this forum is neutral. Definitely a Kat fan who's been parading as a neutral, or "equal opportunity basher" as they call themselves. There's been plenty to suggest this that it's an open secret, just that the older members have left.

I love the naivete, not just referring to you, but just cos someone doesn't express liking for a celeb directly doesn't mean they're not a fan. You rarely see mentions of Kat, or there could be comments here and there to throw the scent off, you'd really think she'd praise Kat here?

Why do you think the extra lowe for Ranbir is, post breakup Kat fans haven't been able to hold back on him.

She throws barbs here and there for everyone save for Kat, so DP fans and RK fans don't question -enough ammo for everyone and incite them to fight amongst themselves whilst she remains "neutral". #flamewars101

YourCat thumbnail

Chintuji trolling own son 🤣

CuttingChai thumbnail

Cute tweet. Says a lot when a father can accept the fact bout Bir-yan but not the fans. Rishi already gave them his blessings. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aww Rishi was cute with his posts. Maybe ranbir is afraid of losing female fans if he comes out as gay with Ayan or who knows maybe they are friends or friends with benefits or bi 

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir should fulfil his father's wish

Go for it 😉

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ho jayegi Shaadi don't worry, Brahmastra asli yehi hai 😆