Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir-Deepika or Ranbir-Katrina - Page 2

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Off-screen both equations have deteriorated.

Ranbir hates Deepika, so obvious in Tamasha interviews, he looked like he was being tortured having to hear her.

He is too needy with Katrina, in that singing movie they did, she was playing cool and he was trying hard to get some reaction from her. Annoying to watch.

His soulmate is Anushka, with her he gets stimulated (intellectually) and glows from the inside #Ranushka

I thought he treated anushka like shit along with K jo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail

What RK was doing to Kat during Jagga Jasoos IVs, DP does the same thing to him in her and RK IVs. Both seem scorned in the respective relationships...and act like 5 year olds fighting for attention

On chemistry as such I loved RK and Kat chemistry in Ajab prem ki..but not so much in their other movies together

I loved RK DP in Bachna ae haseeno ..they looked absolutely adorable for some reason in it..but have found them highly overhyped otherwise

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VintageWine

I thought he treated anushka like shit along with K jo. 

Must have been before Virushka happened.That is how fickle BW is.Once Anushka-Kohli became official everyone’s attitude changed towards her I guess.Infact I see a lot more confidence in Anushka herself.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Unconventional

Must have been before Virushka happened.That is how fickle BW is.Once Anushka-Kohli became official everyone’s attitude changed towards her I guess.Infact I see a lot more confidence in Anushka herself.

@ bold Roger that! 

I remember promotion times ans a particular  dance show and how they ignored her all the time. I mean she was still a a lister and yet she was ignored, u can imagine how difficult it is for a nobody or struggler with these. 

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VintageWine

@ bold Roger that! 

I remember promotion times ans a particular  dance show and how they ignored her all the time. I mean she was still a a lister and yet she was ignored, u can imagine how difficult it is for a nobody or struggler with these. 

He was totally nasty toward Anu on that special KWK for Bombay Velvet... asked her to back off on-record when Anu kept touching his shoulder out of excitement. 

I totally agree BW A-listers' attitude towards Anu changed when Virat-Anu became official. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Konkona Sen Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

RK hated DP more in 2015 than in 2013..I wonder why?

RK has been mean to a lot of costars..He blanked out his Rockstar ,Besharam and Rocket Singh co-stars.They were blacked out during promotions.

This was the meanest..I am sure there is more.But not cool at all

. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMMp4fCnbU

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: you2

RK hated DP more in 2015 than in 2013..I wonder why?

RK has been mean to a lot of costars..He blanked out his Rockstar ,Besharam and Rocket Singh co-stars.They were blacked out during promotions.

This was the meanest..I am sure there is more.But not cool at all

. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMMp4fCnbU

U do realise its an act..they are pulling Adi's leg lol they worked together in YJHD before A2 released..why will he be mean to him .. maybe u need to temove your Ranbir bashing glasses before watching his vdos.. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

None. 

Ranbeer-Alia. 😎

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Ennuyi

U do realise its an act..they are pulling Adi's leg lol they worked together in YJHD before A2 released..why will he be mean to him .. maybe u need to temove your Ranbir bashing glasses before watching his vdos.. 

I meant that both were mean..DP downright nasty...

I wrote that there must be more..as in this was a prank ofcourse,but Aditya being the lesser star..it was mean.

I was right about the other co-stars though.They were newcomers,and desperately needed the limelight.