boyslockerroom VS Veere Di Wedding - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

This movie did not have lines like "gang r*pe kar denge in girls ka " or " easily r*pe kar sakte hai " which were seen in that boys locker room group so I dont see what's the context here .

Originally posted by ponymo

Right Wing mentality is sick!

Jo thukediyo se kare pyar wo LW se kaise na kare pyar πŸ€£

Isse boltey hai sick mentality aur wo bhi 127K likes πŸ€’

https://twitter.com/pokershash/status/1257519941055647745?s=19

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago

Sears is weird that is all πŸ˜†

Originally posted by anjs

Swara is right here.......we must attack this mentality........and everywhere......whether its boisroom or girls.....whether its VDW or Kabir Singh........... showing this characters as cool is what also works on the underage mind......

They are not that mature to differentiate between real and reel......

pehle aisi waisi movie banao ...phir gyan pelo .....

nobody defends rapist ....but this kind of movies also spoiled the mind of youth...jahan ramanayan ko hinduphobia maante hai aur VDW ko path breaking πŸ€£

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Women anytime they talk about the issues like lack of understanding of consent, toxic masculinity and rape culture that find wings from early childhood in Indian men and examples of which are everywhere the eye can see in India.

Men : *suddenly waking up from their deep ignorant and privileged sleep and breaking up in a sweat in the middle of the night because how dare women speak up, unacceptable!* 😀 *quickly get on social media and the likes  to start their 2rs whataboutery : What about this, you women? 😑 And what about that? 😑 Here's a thread to deflect from the actual issue because I have to make this about men and men's issues need attention too and women issues getting footage?! Not on my watch! I didn't speak about these issues ever, I could have done this from the start and not as some sort of retaliation but naah. I will choose this very moment because I need to make it about me. Me me me. I can't let women have this.  

Oh did I say #NotAllMen because ofcourse not all men. Again #NotAllMen I repeat, just enough men for all women in India to completely feel unsafe and worry about their lives 24/7 but NOTALLMEN! We are not all rapists, we just let our potential rapist friends do and say whatever they want because #BoysWillBeBoys and #MenwillbeMen you know πŸ˜ƒ Anyway, have I successfully managed to divert the topic and make this about me and a bunch of incels who worshipped our lord and savior the Kabir Singh yet and somehow actually deflected the issue from a bunch of animals threatening to rape and gangrape women and minors? Phew now I can go back to sleep 😴 A productive day being the scum of the earth incel online! πŸ˜ƒ

ek kare to its my choice hai dusra kare to Pig hai 

ghante ki equality 

Movie Section 375 very effectively puts this problem in society and law about the motivated intentional accusation

RR ka theka kya sirf tere pass hai ?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

RR ka theka kya sirf tere pass hai ?πŸ˜†

what’s RR stand for ? 

Simple solution: investigate every rape. If false, that, too, will come out. What do you think the higher percentage will turn out to be, real or false?

As for the VdW comparison... they talked about sex, not about raping men. Not the same thing. Perhaps boys and men need to be taught the difference.

With Kabir Singh... when Indian women start sexually assaulting men, perhaps there will be room for apples to apples comparison. Until then, you're trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.