Maharaj Ki Jai Ho

Dhanyavar Mangalsutra ka Vigyapan with screencaps

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dhanyavar Mangalsutra ka Vigyapan 

After the Donald duck track this is my fav track ever..I seriously can't believe this but the epis keep getting better and better as they wind down I seriously want to hug the Cv's of this show. 

Star of the epi today was Suryabhan smiley10

I don't know which one was funnier his doing the     Surya bhartan ghis ne ki raak / Ashwapadhuka laxative / Mahashakti tatva toothpaste / Kanti kesh tel ad or the impromptu Rap  ( somebody pls gif this ) 

So i posted it here smiley37smiley37 

But Sanjay managed to turn the tables merely by his words. I don't blame the advertiser Drithu is a much better poster boy for the mangalsutra ad than Suryabhan with his 4 wifes Tulsi Parvati Kumkum Kamolika  

And in another hilarious scene Dhrithu imitates Srk by posing for the painter in a rose filled bathtub for the soap Dhrindhari mmm 😋  love the nickname. But unlike Srk he's too shy to expose his chest aww 

In a woman dominated medium it's the men actually who get the max action.  Like this ad instead of a woman they approached the kings to shoot it 

And in another tv ref we are introduced to a deadly assasin Nagraj Even in a comedy show he managed to spook me 😱🥶  Senapati & Suryabhan were sh_t scared off him.  But his take on the naagin was funny at the same time. Makers i won't say no to a horrcom next time 😉 

This was an unexpected side effect of Kamdev's meddling smiley37 Instead of killing him he falls in love with him.Phew 😅 talk talk about saved by the bell.  And what a way just like Sanjay with Sunaina Sunaina complete with Tumhe jo maine dekha smiley37smiley37 Bwahaha

Part 2 

Surya's line to Damodri Tumhare ghar main bhrata pita nahi hai kya ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜‚ cracked me up 

And that horroendous rom com scene with Drithu & Nagraj smiley37 That was a sight for sore eyes.

Shaku falling flat for Drithu complete with violins while shrieking noooo smiley36smiley37 

I agree with Damodri Kamdev is less devta & more counselor

Not to forget modern references like Damodri applying for a job at Surya's palace citing her extensive experience working in a 5 star palace.

Sanjay receiving severance pay from Dhritu after getting fired.

And this scene is epic smiley36 no words needed 

While Su was farting they brought in a temporary cabana and air freshener through sand . That was an interesting scene.  I want to know what was going on there. 

I love how they address the multiple marriages in this show. smiley36

The advertiser kept forth a condition that  Surya can't marry a 5th time after doing the advert.

Smart of Sanjay to make Su sign a written agreement to allow him to date Sunaina.

They definitely need to go out first rather than jumping straight to marriage.  

And finally Gandu manages to win back her husband.

Aww smiley42 Dhritu remembering all his flashbacks scenes with his wife was cute.

Precap : Finally the lovebirds romance started. smiley27Unfortunately Mandakini plays spoil sport.

And the latest invention of D'Souza  charging people to fly by helium balloon. I loved the airline announcement. 

I know i sound like a broken recorder but man the epi's really do keep getting better day day. They've run through so many concepts I didn't think they would come up with the airline concept.