SidNaaz Unlimited CC 48|Virtual World & Mental Health ✌️ 🤗[IO] - Page 120

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bee93

Omg, so cool to see SidNaaz is still being discussed here. I was here on IF 2-3 months back when BB was still on. The last thing I remember someone mentioning you guys will continue in the chat clubs n I had to legit look up what that was lol. 

I haven't been in touch with any news actively but I do follow these two on IG. Is it just me or did Sana get prettier? Also, I heard she is stuck in Mumbai? Was she able to get back to her place in Punjab? 

Good to see this forum thriving. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe xx 

hey stranger😆, long time.

yeah, she got prettier as she is doing exercises may be😆, having healthy diet and she is having fun and love with Sid😆, as they both are together☺️, yes you heard that right, live-in it is!🥳😈 and no she could not visit Punjab and is happy being in Mumbai, ofcourse she wud b missing her grandparents n parents at sometimes😳. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bee93

Omg, so cool to see SidNaaz is still being discussed here. I was here on IF 2-3 months back when BB was still on. The last thing I remember someone mentioning you guys will continue in the chat clubs n I had to legit look up what that was lol. 

I haven't been in touch with any news actively but I do follow these two on IG. Is it just me or did Sana get prettier? Also, I heard she is stuck in Mumbai? Was she able to get back to her place in Punjab? 

Good to see this forum thriving. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe xx 

hey hun nice to c u around 🤗 was thinking about some of the old members including u wondering what ur up to..hope all is well! 

As for sana yup stunning as days go on and I think it’s really helped with weight loss... I think she’s staying in Mumbai due to future projects

Edited by iram510 - 3 years ago