SidNaaz Unlimited CC 48|Virtual World & Mental Health ✌️ 🤗[IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by BS.KSG_Dewani

Shelly πŸ˜³

Thx for the love dear πŸ€—

Tho today was the hardest day for me to spend ....not coz of quarantine (coz I’m best and used to spending time alone) it’s coz 7 years back on this day...15th Ramadan my mother passed away ...and today me with family did special prayers for her...I was super busy and it’s so hard to live without a mother but my father is cool dad...he treats me as a friend...I daily watch bb episodes with him and we both do analyze also , I love his pov...he adores sana ....☺️

as it says...at the end all is well....so hoping for the most positivity tomro ....sana teaser will also be releasing , eagerly waiting for it....

I watch bb first on tv international episode then I watch bb in India (recorded one online) then I make my update/analysis...then I post here...coz i’m Super obsessed with sidnaaz in bb...still can’t get myself out of it.πŸ€ͺ..I daily watch their clips wherever or whatever I saw but mostly on insta...❀️

and I heard today or may be yesterday night sana dadi was in hospital...she got liver problem...I just pray for every person to have a good health and stay safe 

AmeenπŸ™

πŸ€— Shelly ... I know your feelings as I lost my mother 1st of May few years back and it’s so difficult to live without Mother ..:. But we survived as we have to ... n recently SidNaaz has been a very positive influence in life ...praying for everyone’s health n safety in this troubled times....

Your efforts for us is highly appreciated...  Ramadan Mubarak ... 

Thank you Uma for the thread .. and many many thanks again for keeping the positivity quotient high in this thread .. Things will be better soon. .. I can feel the vibes today.. πŸ’•

What a optimistic note to start thread on..smiley32

fabulously written..

It has been such a rollercoaster yet fun ride with sidnaaz, we shouldn't let solos/ third parties get in to our heads too much with their lousy stunts...

May Positivity prevail... Sidnaaz FTW..

Prayers and good wishes for Our little birdie who is ready to spread her wings in this city with Jassi gill's new project..⭐️

Thanks Uma for this beautiful place... hopefully Jyoti will be back soo...πŸ€—

I am so excited for today hope popat na ho πŸ˜‹ 🀞