SidNaaz Unlimited CC 48|Virtual World & Mental Health ✌️ 🤗[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks so much Uma for the new thread and the inspiring update. ❤️

Originally posted by rabzonedge

I love your updates dear ...May I ask your name ?? 

Shelly 😳

Thx for the love dear 🤗

Tho today was the hardest day for me to spend ....not coz of quarantine (coz I’m best and used to spending time alone) it’s coz 7 years back on this day...15th Ramadan my mother passed away ...and today me with family did special prayers for her...I was super busy and it’s so hard to live without a mother but my father is cool dad...he treats me as a friend...I daily watch bb episodes with him and we both do analyze also , I love his pov...he adores sana ....☺️

as it says...at the end all is well....so hoping for the most positivity tomro ....sana teaser will also be releasing , eagerly waiting for it....

I watch bb first on tv international episode then I watch bb in India (recorded one online) then I make my update/analysis...then I post here...coz i’m Super obsessed with sidnaaz in bb...still can’t get myself out of it.🤪..I daily watch their clips wherever or whatever I saw but mostly on insta...❤️

and I heard today or may be yesterday night sana dadi was in hospital...she got liver problem...I just pray for every person to have a good health and stay safe 

Ameen🙏

Originally posted by BS.KSG_Dewani

Shelly 😳

Thx for the love dear 🤗

Tho today was the hardest day for me to spend ....not coz of quarantine (coz I’m best and used to spending time alone) it’s coz 7 years back on this day...15th Ramadan my mother passed away ...and today me with family did special prayers for her...I was super busy and it’s so hard to live without a mother but my father is cool dad...he treats me as a friend...I daily watch bb episodes with him and we both do analyze also , I love his pov...he adores sana ....☺️

as it says...at the end all is well....so hoping for the most positivity tomro ....sana teaser will also be releasing , eagerly waiting for it....

I watch bb first on tv international episode then I watch bb in India (recorded one online) then I make my update/analysis...then I post here...coz i’m Super obsessed with sidnaaz in bb...still can’t get myself out of it.🤪..I daily watch their clips wherever or whatever I saw but mostly on insta...❤️

and I heard today or may be yesterday night sana dadi was in hospital...she got liver problem...I just pray for every person to have a good health and stay safe 

Ameen🙏

May Allah give ur mother a high place in Jannah. Ameen

Thanks for ur updates. We appreciate ur efforts 😘

🤣🤣 Itne bhi nahi khatarnak huye ...awain kuch bhi ....we are the most gentle ones but ya emotional level pe 😈

Was thinking about this first pic scene...that time I was little confused as how quickly sid got convinced with sana in that night...when he was so much angry on rashmi and arhaan tea incident...and even his mind was roaming in two directions , one with rashmi arhaan blabbering garbage on him and other hand sana by calming him wanted to befriend with him again and he was refusing her talks in compose tone while raising his anger on rashmi arhaan...what a great man...he really felt special about sana that time coz wo uski bandi thi aur wo apne bande ko rok rahi thi...and that what sid wanted 😉...and now I got to know why he befriend with sana again that time so much quickly ....and later very politely making her understand her mistakes when they sat together in sofa outside bedroom area...phir kiyu na fida hotay  sana sid pe aur sid sana pe...they gave reason to make other fall for each other ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_zu8sgjm8y/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I was searching that clip where jassi supported sana and sang her song...and see What I got ..this news said ...(and specially I as a sidnaazians meant it wholeheartedly 😆)...sir name Gill means they are bro sis bond ...😳 what solos want to be and what they got at the end...in a positive way 😜

https://youtu.be/LSIifMyWCcc

Edited by BS.KSG_Dewani - 3 years ago

When bb was going on and after jassi entered in bb and met sana...after that I kept checking his news...in spite he met her first time but that one instant connection he made in wkv...after that he supported sana so much in bb 😎 and now their collab song is coming , i’m super excited 

https://youtu.be/U1CHXRf8lDA