Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Tbh he made me hate Duryodhan more. Such a fine actor! 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is a great actor. Unfortunately that Amitabh Bachhan incident affected him adversely else he would have been renowned movie actor

He looked equally awesome in positive role in Border.

Really wish we could have seen him more

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I remember an interview on India Today's Newstrack video news magazine in 1990 where he called the Pandavas idiots.  That comment was priceless (of course, talking about the serial's Pandavas, since that was the only version everyone then 'knew' as true) 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

He is a great actor. Unfortunately that Amitabh Bachhan incident affected him adversely else he would have been renowned movie actor

He looked equally awesome in positive role in Border.

Really wish we could have seen him more

True. He was endearing as Ratan Singh. 

By the way I just realized that Sudesh Berry played Vichitraveer in the show (I had hard time recognising him, he looks so different here. Not that he was present for long enough to make matters easy,)

This means Border movie had both grandfather and grandson from here playing colleagues😉

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

By the way I just realized that Sudesh Berry played Vichitraveer in the show (I had hard time recognising him, he looks so different here. Not that he was present for long enough to make matters easy,)

This means Border movie had both grandfather and grandson from here playing colleagues😉

Here's more. 

Puneet Issar and Pankaj Dheer acted in lousy Sanam Bewafa. But they were in opposite camps. ðŸ˜†

Mukesh Khanna and Roopa Ganguly acted in Saugandh which is Akshay's debut. I couldn't stand either Akshay or the awful love story but MK was outstanding. 

Interestingly, Rakhi played a character named Ganga and the utterance of her name by MK's character had me drawing parallels with Ganga Putra Bhishma. ðŸ˜†

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol, I remember Sanam Bewafa too. Puneet Issar was in that full of double meaning song "Angur ka dana hoon".😆

If you haven't heard that one, please do.🤣

Puneet Issar simply had to repeat his act in BRC Vana Parva where they were watching the women dance and he later got captured by Gandharvas.

Originally posted by: AnkitaPurka66

Lol, I remember Sanam Bewafa too. Puneet Issar was in that full of double meaning song "Angur ka dana hoon".😆

If you haven't heard that one, please do.🤣

Puneet Issar simply had to repeat his act in BRC Vana Parva where they were watching the women dance and he later got captured by Gandharvas.

OMG...

I am imagining him in that way now. Will definitely check🤣

Although I think Sanam Bewafa was released after Mahabharata got off air

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Here's more. 

Puneet Issar and Pankaj Dheer acted in lousy Sanam Bewafa. But they were in opposite camps. ðŸ˜†

Mukesh Khanna and Roopa Ganguly acted in Saugandh which is Akshay's debut. I couldn't stand either Akshay or the awful love story but MK was outstanding. 

Interestingly, Rakhi played a character named Ganga and the utterance of her name by MK's character had me drawing parallels with Ganga Putra Bhishma. ðŸ˜†

I remember Pankaj Dheer in Sanam Bewafa. He was probably Pran's son if I am not mistaken, but don't remember Puneet Issar. Did they have any scene together?? Want to see that now. 

No idea about Saugandh, but can imagine this scene

And not to forget Shaktimaan the mega series. Pitamah Bheeshm and Acharya Dron as Shaktimaan and Tamraaj Kilvish respectively

By the way Pankaj Dheer played Bheeshm in some later series on Mahabharata-- Draupadi and Puneet Issar played Parashuram in the 2013 StarBharat (thereby finally becoming the person who cursed his best friend from this series. Final badla😉)

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 years ago