•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Abhay/Abhiya/Pia/Pkyek lovers... 😳

Kindly share any incident/Scene from other show/personal experience where u felt like it has already been happened in Pkyek ❤️

For me, while watching Yjhjk, when Aman goes under well/water to save Roshni.. I remember Abhay and pia scene under ice ..

How pia fall under ice & Abhay was awake after years, both in water.. it was a amazing scene.. and one of my fav too 

Yes I remember very well abhiya’s all scene❤️

Look like other show copying abhiya scene😡

Originally posted by cuteariya

Yes I remember very well abhiya’s all scene❤️

Look like other show copying abhiya scene😡

Yup it looks like recycling sometimes.. 

The whole concept of aag & patanga ( even lead char name too )

When i first watched the promo of pkyek that aag and patanga, i thought it will be some kind of fairytale story then i saw the 2nd promo of pkyek from that i understand its based on town not, and Abhay is a ghost , actually you saw the promo it make feel like Abhay is a ghost and only Pia can see him.You know what firstly i too didn't watch pkyek as i had 5th class broad exam so tv is ban.

But saw first gilmpiles where Pia and arnav in car that was my first episode.

I thought he os her father but later thought he is her uncle and Pia comes to the town for study like miley jab hum tum gunjan come to the town for studies.

But i didn't missed the dashing entry of Abhay in college.but still not full episode.

From December i started watch tv and got gilmpiles of pkyek.

Really no thought much About the serial when i watched Abhay and pia dance i thought the promo is just like that its not supernatural.

In that scene where abhay take the mic and come to piya for dance,i see panchi 's Face,

first i didn't know the story.i see panchi's expression and thought the story is miley jab hum tum.

And panchi is cousin like dia and Abhay family are big businessman family getting jealous of piya or may not like she is getting attention then i see hasina's Face i thought hasina is a lady who like Abhay 😂😂 and getting jealous seeing another girl with him,you see hasina had unpreasent look i got later she is his mother 😂

when I got to know that hasina is abhay mother and so some gilmpiles i thought hasina is step mother of Abhay and making him bad infront of chand eyes or making him like this introvert So the expression she was giving and i have no idea about the story i thought hasina is jealous of piya And i really didn't know her name.only i hear mrs raichand...in march 2011,i was in a birthday party with the gang who actually was more active on pkyek from bringing ,i asked what is the name of Abhay's mother 😂😂

And yes when i was the scene where abhay get cut on hand because of Danish.i see how he desappear the wound,i thought he was ghost😂.but my cousin correct me telling he is vampire ,i hear vampire word for first time and they explained me,then i starts  watching randomly and when pia meet an accident .i starts watching this excitedly and after Abhay vampire reveal to pia i start countinously watching the episode.that was a time,wait desperately for next episode that time no internet was didn't knew the real name of actors,i used to get actors name by award function, and missing the episode means so big and heart falling i remember i didn't watch the episode of 2  where abhay bite pia,i watched this episode recently. But pkyek was Very beautiful part of my Life.in last episodes i used to watch 1 am and 3 am of night pkyek

And I thought, Abhay is really Aag (like in fantastic four)

Hey even i also and pia the patanga ,i thought she have magic which turn into butterfly 😁 then human,i can't express you oh okline naagin they had naagin roop and human roop also something like i thought