Dianaseb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dianaseb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
GumGum thumbnail

smiley36

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Bobby, long time no see

CuttingChai thumbnail

Not many Boobians here. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/latestly/status/1253684717267771393

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I had a huge crush on him during that movie. I watched that movie so many times and used to talk about it for days. The fact that he didn't end up with Urmila in the movie made me so sad. Funny thing is as much as I loved that movie as a kid I remember so little about it. All I remember is Sunny deol was in love with his brother's girl, as usual. Bobby didn't love her. Then fell for her after singing a sad song. Urmila loved Sunny after having her heartbroken. I think Bobby gets a random cameo girl at the end in punjabl. There is a grandmother I think and dhoom dhoom lak lak

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A shame that there are hardly any replies for this thread...Bobby's acting was really good in this film! Might be his career best performance! I love that few second angry look he secretly gives and the background sound after his Dad in the film (Dara Singh) criticizes Bobby after getting beaten up in a fight and then Dara proceeds to say something good about Sunny!

EDIT: Dillagi is one of my favorite romantic films! Highly underrated. Sunny Deol's scenes with Urmila are HILARIOUS. Sunny keeps repeating "mujhe nahin pata tha tum yahaan pe kaam karti ho!" 😂😂

Edited by srkat - 3 years ago
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love the movie "Dillagi"

I have watched it so many times and my favorite parts are of the college scenes and yes bobby acted well he was convincing as the popular guy in college who had girls all around him and even shalini fell for his charm despite being warned by one of her friends he was definetely her first love and she  fell deep and he was having fun..but when she mentioned to him lets go meet my parents then it went haywire she expected to get married to him and had already told sunnys character beforehand that she loved someone else ! She was heartbroken after and then sunny came along again and she just went along with it then bobby realises his love for her and omg when he realises his brother is with that same girl how shocking...i think it would be awkward for them always as she had an affair with the younger brother and married the older brother eventually. I was rooting for bobby and shalini though at the end they make a more fun couple. Yes bobby was the best part of the movie for sure.

Edited by Yuvle-Forever - 3 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I always watch Dillagi whenever it comes on TV lol, even up till today. It is Bobby's character and Bobby/Urmila's chemistry that totally make the movie. The music is great as well.

This song, esp, is an all time favourite. The dance, the music, the melody, everything is PERFECT!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnyFQJhiLGM/[YOUTUBE]

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3