The Raizada Heir (Completed) ✔️✔️✔️ - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Removed

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Chapter 09 : Turning Points

Khushi hurried herself towards the backyard where Lavanya was waiting for her.

She checked her surroundings if anyone was watching her as it was a Sunday and everyone was at home.

"I am here!" She signaled her friend who came into her human shape.

"Khushi, Nagraaj had sent a message for you!"

As per the advice of NK, Khushi had gone to meet Nagraaj Vasuki two days ago. But he being not in Nagaloka, she had taken help of a messenger snake, informing him about the conditions posed by Krohini.

"Is he willing to help?"

"Yes, but he doesn't want you to approach Krohini!" Lavanya said, palming Khushi's cheek to transfer the message, an anguine way of communication.

"He would send his trusted Nags to kill Iagle and his followers!" Khushi got the message.

But it would take some more days as Vasuki would be returning two days later.

'Two days isn't that much, when I had already waited for this long!' Khushi thought but Lavanya had a frown on her face.

"Any news of Avians, Lavanya!" Khushi hadn't heard of eagles and their strategy since long.

Lavanya was still disoriented but she answered, "No Khushi, there was no presence of any eagle around RM!" Although they had noticed one eagle some 3-4 days ago but he didn't show up after that. "Skies were clear around when I came!"

"It's a matter of two days. Then Nagraaj will help us in getting rid of them!" She had to protect Aarav till then like a shadow.

"Khushi, did you notice the weird smell!" Lavanya had her eyes changing to red with a sense of her prey around.

Although Khushi wasn't feeling anything, "What smell?"

"I think your finger-ring isn't helping you to notice it!" Lavanya told her, "I have a feeling that someone is hearing us!"

Removing the ring Khushi sniffed around but there was nothing unusual or anything suspicious. Lavanya went towards pillars, looking for any presence.

"The smell has vanished!" Lavanya uttered, "It was very strong sometimes ago Khushi!"

"You might have imagined it Lav." Khushi wore back the ring, "Eagles can't be here, escaping from our eyes!" She was overconfident.

Lavanya hummed, discarding the feeling. 'I should go trekking to revitalize my nerves!' She thought. After all it was a holiday.

So after bidding bye to each other both dispersed, failing to notice him,  hidden in the balcony.

'Why to wait for two days when I will complete my task today itself!' Shyam jerked his head with a smirk.

._._._.

Payal took a dip in the fresh flowing water, balancing herself against the powerful flow.

When she was a serpent, swimming used to be her favourite activity. It was soothing to feel the water against the curves of her body while admiring the life, penetrating down the depths.

'But it's not the same now!' She thought coming above the surface to inhale air. Her capacity to control her breathe was limited now.

She was submerged till her waist as she wiped water from her face. It was early morning in this hilly terrain surrounded by the thick forest. Fauna was appearing now & then on the bank of this gigantic river, to quench their thirst. 'I will miss this place!'

She had decided to visit her family after the discussion with Vasuki.

"Think sanely Payal!" The words of Nagraaj were still in her mind when she realized her mistake.

The longing feeling to visit her son had intensified making her restless. 'I hope he is fine!'

The wish to see him once was not letting her do anything, her tapasya breaking everytime she tried to concentrate.

'I'll visit him just to check if he was doing fine!' She wanted to assure that he didn't need her, although her heart was craving to be with her family. 'If they have moved on, I won't disturb them with my presence!'

Engrossed in her thoughts she sighed moving ahead only to find the presence of someone behind her. As she took in her peripheral vision, there was a bask of crocodiles, following her to have her in their breakfast.

She gulped looking in horror as they approached her with their jaws open, ready to pounce on her.

As she tried to move out of water, her leg got entangled in an underwater creeper, making her slip from the muddy floor. Her head hit with a rock as she lost her senses sinking in.

._._._.

Aarav moved his eyes, indicating something to Akash, his eyebrows dancing.

"What is it Aarav?" Khushi caught him, as she served him breakfast, her mood already sullen due to presence of Shyam and Sheetal.

Two days ago Khushi had ended the hypnosis of Sheetal, returning her memory back. 'She was snatching the attention of the family!' She had excused. But the real reason was her husband, whose concern for Sheetal was bothering her.

But after getting her memory back Sheetal had become more of a nuisance, visiting RM early morning, making Khushi regret her decision.

The other problem was Shyam who had always been a jerk but wasn't so creepy earlier.

'He has become a pervert now!' Khushi ignored him trying to not get bothered with his constant stare and the lewd smile.

"What is it Akash?" Arnav asked as he saw the silent communication between him and Aarav.

He was aware of the tensed mood of Khushi. Although they hadn't talked since that face off between them a week ago. She had become more reserved, not talking to him properly.

'She seems still angry!' He had observed her restlessness whenever Sheetal was around.

Akash took a breath as he cleared his throat, ignoring his brother, "Bhabhi, please permit Aarav to play today."

He and Aarav had planned to have a match this Sunday but Khushi had prohibited junior Raizada from going out.

"I will be with him. You don't have to worry." Akash tried to assure her.

"Please Mumma! Let me go!" Aarav made a puppy face.

"What if you fall sick Aaru!" Khushi tried to shush him.

"If he is insisting so much, let him play Khushi!" It was Arnav who supported them, "If he got sick we all are with him!"

"Don't tell me what to do when you don't know anything!" Khushi spoke so that only Arnav could hear, glaring even at Akash and Aarav, for not getting her concern. She had a reason to not let Aarav go out in open, when those eagles could take advantage easily.

"Please Mom, Chachu and ASR will take care of me. Badi Dadi!" Aarav was full on drama mode as he got those fake tears, making even Nani to support him.

"Let him go for an hour Khushi bitiya!" Nani said leaving no option to Khushi, as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Sheetal you too play with them ok!" Manorama had to intervene.

"Ok Maasi!" She was more than ready, "Arnav, will you company us?"

Khushi gritted her teeth as Arnav nodded.

"I can also accompany you Saali Sahiba!" Shyam smiled lewdly at Sheetal who made a face.

"Mom, why don't you also play!" Aarav wanted to reduce the anger of Khushi, "We'll have a team of three players each!"

Khushi liked the idea as she agreed. 'I will be able to keep an eye on eagles!' and Sheetal.

._._._.

When Payal opened her eyes, she was lying on a cold scaled body which was moving ahead above the rocky hills.

Her movement made the creature to go slow on which she was riding. "How are you feeling?" She heard him say.

The familiar voice of Vasuki wasn't difficult to recognise this time, as she straightened herself slowly.

"I am fine!" She replied with a thanks, as she moved down, sitting on the rock. "I had thought I would die." She gulped, "How did you locate me!" She hadn't expected him around.

"Your smell!" Vasuki didn't elaborate much as Payal realized that she was a human now. "You shouldn't have roamed under water like that!" He said firmly changing himself in his human form.

Payal had guessed by now that Nagraaj might have killed those alligators.

"Yeah I didn't realize that there might be danger around!" Payal mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Left your pennce?" He asked.

She nodded before taking a breath, "Naagraj, I have pondered on your suggestion!" She changed the topic.

Vasuki waited with an expressionless face, "and?"

"I am going back to them. To just see them once. So that I won't regret later what I am doing now!" She answered.

Vasuki didn't give any response as he leaned his body on the tree bark.

Payal was expecting him to say something.

"I don't know Payal whether I should tell you this", he turned towards her, "but your son is in danger!"

._._._.

"Mumma! Are you upset that Phuphaji is in our team!" Aarav whispered to his mother. "Don't worry. We can use our powers to win."

In the morning when Raizadas were ready to have a basketball match, Khushi was fine with it.

But it really became an annoyance when she and Aarav was in same team with Shyam while Sheetal paired with Arnav and Akash in opposite team.

"No Aaru, no use of powers ok! I don't want anyone to doubt that!" Khushi made her son understand, "And I am not stressed. We are a good team remember!" She kissed him on forehead as she had a strong vibe to not let him go out.

"It's time Champ!" Akash called them, as all were ready, in track suits, waiting for them.

But it was Arnav who was spell-bound seeing his wife not in saree but a tight tee and figure-hugging pants.

Anjali was the referee, as she whistled, starting the sport.

As the game moved forward, Khushi had more attention on Sheetal than Aarav while Sheetal was busy in admiring Arnav who had eyes on nothing but his wife.

"You are a master in it!" Akash was amazed as Aarav threw the ball in the basket gaining two more points.

"Thanks Chachu!" It was third period going on and the score was 40/35, Akash's team being ahead of Aarav's.

"Take it Sheetal!" Arnav passed the ball to Sheetal who gave him a sultry smile, forgetting to dribble the ball, "It's a foul!" Anjali declared being the referee, "Free-throws to team Aarav!"

"No no, she misjudged it!" Sheetal tried to excuse but no one heard her. Angry on the development Sheetal pushed Khushi with her shoulder, who lost her balance in it, only to be held by Arnav.

"Careful!" He looked down in her eyes, steadying her while holding her waist.

"Leave me!" Khushi mumbled, earning a smirk from Arnav.

"Looking good in this!" He complimented her dressing style with a wink as he got the ball from Akash, throwing it back in basket.

"Wow ASR. How did you do it without even looking?" Aarav was impressed with Arnav, "Will you teach me after the game is over!"

"Sure kiddo!" He winked, concentrating back on the game.

It was the last period going on and only five minutes were left with margin of only two points. Khushi was busy to check what Arnav was talking to Sheetal, missing the ball passed by Shyam.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Khushi got an earshot from her son.

"Khushi, what are you doing!" Arnav teased his wife giving a high-five to Sheetal, while Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Bhai, focus!" Akash made them busy as Aarav again took dominance throwing the ball into basket.

It was the last minute left, score being 60/59, Akash's team being ahead.

"Pass it to Mom, Phuphaji!" Aarav told Shyam as Khushi took the ball moving ahead to make the goal.

The game was to be over as the ball hit the upper rim of basket, jumping on it. "Who will win?" Sheetal was desperate.

Arnav slowly moved towards his wife who was engrossed in the movements of ball, as he stood behind her, "Don't get jealous with Sheetal. I have already lost it to you!" He whispered, making her confused.

"Oh yessss!" They heard Akash scream, as the ball missed to fall in basket, making Akash's team winning the match.

'Lost it!' Khushi now understood the meaning of her husband, 'Is he talking about his heart?'

"We won!" Sheetal hugged Arnav who was still looking at his blushing wife.

"Bhabhi where is Aarav!" Akash asked and Khushi came into senses, looking around for her son.

'Aarav!'

._._._.

So Aarav went missing already🙄
Payal got to know about danger.😒
How will Raizadas react to it?🤔

Nothing new in this chappy as you already knew it was to happen😉

Do vote ⭐if you liked it, share and comment.

With Unlock1 take care while going out. Love you😘😘

Chapter 10 : Scroll Down

chapter 8

So Arnav was partially responsible in separating Payal and Akash. She came looking for him and he sent her away.

chapter 9

She was watching Sheetal so much she lost sight of Aarav. Maybe Payal will get to him.

Originally posted by coderlady

chapter 8

So Arnav was partially responsible in separating Payal and Akash. 

Exactly yaar😕😕

She came looking for him and he sent her away.

Now no use regretting it Arnav 🙄🙄

Thanks for comment dear 😘

Originally posted by coderlady

chapter 9

She was watching Sheetal so much she lost sight of Aarav.

Exactly dear🥺

Maybe Payal will get to him.

Hope so

Thanks for comment dear

Updating ♥️♥️

Chapter 10 : Unexpected Twists

Payal had been waiting outside the gates of Raizada Mansion as the guards were not letting her go in.

"Try to understand ma'am. We can't let anyone go inside without permission!" One of them asserted.

Nagraaj had told her that Khushi was right now in Raizada Mansion living along with her son. 'Khushi might have brought him to Akashji!' She had thought.

"Bhaiyya, at least tell Khushi to come out. Tell her that someone from Vishnu Temple is here!" Payal was trying to persuade them but they were not ready to budge.

"It's not possible right now Madamji. Our Chhote Bhaiyya's son is missing!" The guard explained. "Everyone is tensed for Aarav baba! How can you expect that Khushi Bhabhi will even listen to you when her son is kidnapped!"

Payal was stumped to hear it. The only words resonating were Chhote Bhaiyya's son missing. 'Isn't Akashji younger son of Raizadas?' She took the meaning of Chhote Bhaiyya as Younger Brother.

She was devastated. 'My son is missing!' She had so many expectations to see him after five long years. 'Those eagles!' Vasuki had told her everything about that.

The tears made their way as she leaned on the gate, 'My Aarav!'

"Please ma'am, stand to one side!" The guard told her as the police jeeps arrived, going in one by one.

She nodded before turning away, but a realization hit her, "Did you address Khushi as Bhabhi?" She wanted to confirm what she heard, "Is Khushi married to your Chhote Bhaiyya?"

"Of course! Aarav baba is son of Chhote Bhaiyya and Khushi Bhabhi!" The guard said in obvious tone, and another jolt hit Payal.

The grief of losing her son got overpowered by the rage of betrayal by her sister. 'She married Akashji! How could Khushi do this?'

Payal remembered all those years when Khushi was fascinated by human realm, trying to be part of them. "I wish jiji, that we could live with these humans! Isn't that exciting?" She had once said.

'She used my son to fulfill her fancy wish!' Payal was engulfed in another misunderstanding. Her once loving younger sister was now selfish in her eyes. 'She tried to take my place!'

._._._.

"Do anything Commissioner, this case should be your priority!" Arnav was barking on phone, "I want my son back before the sun sets!" He roared.

It had been four hours since that unfateful incident. First they had thought that Aarav might be in Mansion itself. But even after whole family searching, there was no clue of junior Raizada. That's when Khushi had noticed the absence of Shyam.

"Khushiji, please! There is no involvement of my husband in it." Anjali had defended him. Wasn't it just few days ago when he had gone for an important case without informing anyone. Anjali had argued for same, even supported by her mother.

But Khushi had understood all game as she had stealthily vanished somewhere away.

"Manohar, there might be a hand of our rivals!" Devyani Raizada was also tensed. "Find out about it." The boy had been there only since a few weeks but he had become an apple of everyone's eye including Mamaji who nodded to his mother.

Akash was too grieved to do anything.
"Chachu will take care of me!" The last talk between him and Aarav was resonating in his mind, making him shiver. The fits of his depression returning slowly as he was crying bitterly.

"Akash, it's not the time to lose courage. Gather yourself!" Arnav tried to support his brother.

"Bhai, he was such a little boy, why would anyone harm him?" He was clutching his forehead, "Please don't let anything happen to him Bhai!" He was in same condition, from which Arnav had taken him out five years ago.

"I will bring him back safely Akash." Arnav was honest this time, "Now go to your room!" Arnav asked HP to give Akash medicines taking him to room.

But Mami was all prepared to take advantage of situation along with her niece, "Sheetal, it's a golden opportunity. Do anything and make Akash fall for you when everyone is busy." She even suggested her to make Akash marry her, in a small ceremony. "He is the only key left for you to enter Raizada Mansion!"

Hiding from all this, Khushi was with Lavanya, all tensed. "They used Shyam to reach us Lavanya!" She was feeling heavy. As per their sources, Aarav was taken to Hills of Chambal!

"I am such an irresponsible mother! He took my son, before my eyes and I was unaware!" She was weeping, her dam of patience breaking. When Lavanya told her about Shyam's involvement, she was more devastated.

"Khushi it's not the time to cry. His life is in danger!" Lavanya encouraged her. Nagraj and Krohini were not of any help for now. They had to find a solution quickly.

"I will save my son Lavanya, even if I have to give up my life for it!" Khushi was determined, "For now ask our friend snakes for help!" She wanted to visit Chambal, the night itself.

._._._.

"Sardaar, all preparations are done." One of the eagles informed Iagle, who was busy polishing his beak. "Now just the wait of the Golden Equinox!" He mumbled evilly.

Equinox was that period of year when the apparent path of the sun in the sky (the ecliptic) would intersect with the celestial equator. But this year it was to coincide with solar eclipse making it a golden Equinox.

"That's tomorrow morning Sardaar!" The other attendant said joyfully making Iagle smirk.

"Tomorrow morning with the sacrifice of the boy, I'll be the king of Ernes. Iagle - The Erne King!" He laughed maniacally.

._._._.

"Why did you call me here NK?" Khushi was going towards the abode of Iagle when she got the message of NK calling her to this deserted valley. "Is there anything important?"

NK just gave a blank expression as he looked back and she came out from behind the rocks.

"I called you here!"

Khushi was surprised to hear the familiar voice that she was longed to hear.

"Jiji!" She was overwhelmed when she saw the mother figure of her life, her sister. The effect of human life was visible on her, the fragile body hidden in the saree. But what made her frown was the furious face of Payal.

"So finally you were successful in getting rid of him!" Payals voice was cold, "Now you can enjoy your married life without any hindrance!"

"What are you saying jiji!" Khushi wanted to hug her sister, share all her memories, whine her complaints but here she was throwing accusations on her.

"My innocent sister, you don't know?" Payal chuckled mirthlessly, "I am talking about my baby Khushi, whom you used for your own good, to enter in human realm, to get married to him!" Payal was not ready to listen, "Tell me, is Akashji also involved with you in the plan!"

Khushi was not believing what her sister was telling her. But when she talked so ill of the relationship between her and Aarav, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Jiji! Are you here to accuse me? When it was your duty to take care of him, you were engulfed in your own sorrow!" Had she thought of the boy even for a moment, she wouldn't have left him as an orphan. "He used to cry for nights, craving for the warmth of a mother! Hunger used to make him restless, making him feverish! But you didn't care for him that time!"

It was she who used to be awake for nights, engulfing him in her arms, caring for him, tending him with love, even crying for his pain. She hd sacrificed those years of life just to give Aarav a secure childhood, keeping him secure from the hurling dangers, whether snakes or eagles.

"So you'll show me what you all did for my baby. Should I worship you for your favour Khushi?" Payal was totally brainwashed, "If you are that great mother then how could those eagles take him away!" She was told by Nagraaj, that Khushi knew about eagles since weeks. "Was it your carelessness or an intended plan that my son was picked up so easily?"

"Jiji!" Khushi screamed again, "don't you dare question my intentions for my baby!" She didn't give birth to him but Aarav was her life. Even if Payal was her sister, she didn't have any right to question her love for her nephew.

"Whom you are fooling Khushi!" Payal came near her, "You were a Naagin with all the powers. You could have saved him easily. But you chose to ignore it!" She was being difficult, not thinking from the perspective of Khushi but from an eye of a mother.

"Jiji, these are not your words. Tell me who filled your ears against me!" Khushi could never imagine her sister could be this bitter.

"I am not blind Khushi. I know what's happening around!" She had a sarcastic smile. "Instead of blaming other, just do one last favour on me! Never ever come near my son." She uttered pleadingly, "I had given you the responsibility of that bundle of flesh, now I free you with the obligation!"

"You can't do that!" Khushi couldn't believe that just a sentence from Payal would separate her from her son, "Jiji, you are angry now. Please open your eyes and look, it's not what you think!"

"You don't have to feel bad Khushi. It was my mistake at first place to hand you with a burden!" But she realized now, "I'll take care of my child henceforth!"

Payal turned back, after giving a longing but painful glance to the mangalsutra hanging from Khushi's neck. 'It was not in my destiny!'

"NK, please help me to reach eagles!" Payal ignored Khushi's insistence to come.

"Have a happy life Khushi. I hope we never meet again!"

._._._.

"Queen Krohini! Eagles had done their work!" A crow broke the news in his hoarse voice, making the Queen frown.

She had been waiting for Khushi to come with an assurance for her conditions.

"Isn't Khushi doing anything?" She assumed, "Let's see how they save him!"

._._._.

"Sardaar, she is here!"

If Iagle was shocked to find a powerless Nagin in human body, all alone in front of him, he didn't show it on face.

"Aah, what can we do for this beauty!" He sniggered moving ahead.

"You don't have to do anything Iagle. It's me who have a proposition for you!" Payal was all confident as she presented something in a wooden box, "You won't be able to deny!"

._._._.

"Are you sure Khushi that she was your sister?" Lavanya was having doubt when she had listened to their argument few hours ago.

With what Khushi had described Payal, she was a loving caring sister who had raised Khushi like a daughter more than a sibling.

"She was my jiji!" Khushi knew that it was Payal, no doubt on that.

'I may have committed mistake in recognizing Shyam but that was different.' She had even thrown the fuhking ring away, which had caused all this blunder. "I sensed her smell!"

"Then how could she blame you for what happened with Aarav!" Lavanya had seen the sacrifice of Khushi, "You have secured him from all dangers till now. And now one mistake and she snatched the right of your motherhood!" Lavanya was angry on Payal's verdict to Khushi to stay away from Aarav.

"She might be wrong Lavanya, but it doesn't make me immune from my sins!" Khushi was guilty, "I should have to be more careful!"

She had taken it all for granted. Her over-confidence and jealousy made such incident happen. "I knew Arnav was the culprit of my Aaru, but still I got attracted to him!" She admitted, what she was ignoring since last weeks. Even she was liking his attention on her, "I shouldn't have forgiven him so easily!"

"Khushi, stop blaming yourself." Lavanya couldn't see her friend all broken, "It is a mistake, happens with everyone. Even Payal got swayed with it in the first place!"

But it wasn't her biggest concern as she leaned on the big rock in that dried valley.

"Will jiji never let me meet Aaru?" She couldn't imagine to be away from her nephew, "Has she changed so much?"

"Whatever happens it is for good Khushi!" Lavanya sat beside her, "Anyways you had to leave Aarav with Raizadas and part away from him in few days!" Wasn't it their plan at the first place, "Just assume that you had handed Aarav to his guardian and forget everything." She suggested, "Let's go back to Naglok, to start a new life!"

"Forget?" It was the most difficult part for Khushi, "How could I Lavanya!" The new life was still an impossible dream.

But first thing she have to do was to confirm whether Aarav was safe. "I hope Jiji saves my Aaru!"

._._._.

Do like, and comment of you like it.

Looking forward for any
positive criticism as even I am not a good writer.😜 

Mistake could happen and I know you would help me in getting
better.😘😘😘

A/N

The last chapter had many beautiful comments, with one thing in common - to save Aaru.

Well it will be cleared in next update whether Payal will really save him🙈

Isn't the story all about the Raizada Heir? 😁

So something unexpected happen😏

Payal's entry brought a storm in Khushi's life😒

Will Payal be able to save Aarav or will she call for a bigger problem🙄.

Time of revelations coming near, with all secrets getting unraveled. 🤐

Maybe coming updates with more of fantasy than real lives🙂

Storm Nisarga is also over, bringing some loss, but still we tried to face it. Hope remaining of 2020 doesn't bring any more problem and we all get back to normal peaceful life.❤️

Take care, and love you 🥰

My Wattpad Link for next parts

what is Payal proposing now? I hope she is not out to take revenge on Khushi.

Hi, 

I hope everything is going good with you. We are hoping for a update from your end. Please update you have written a extremely different story 

Chapter 11 : Vengeful Satisfaction

Arnav looked at his brother who was sleeping under the effect of  medicines.

'What will he do after knowing that Aarav is his own son?'

Arnav thought, now relieved that Khushi took the decision to hide it from Akash. 'She knew that Akash isn't strong enough to protect Aarav!'

He was somewhere feeling content that Khushi considered him worthy enough to give the responsibility. But at this moment he was feeling weak. It had been so many hours but there was no clue of Aarav yet.

'I am not that strong Khushi.' He was drained due to emotional trauma of whole day and now needed the support of his wife, a warm place in her arms, to recharge his energy to find their son.

'But where is she?' He went towards their bedroom, with the hope of finding Khushi.

._._._.

Iagle looked at the wooden box in the hands of Payal as she opened it slowly, "Golden Wings!"

The Golden Wings which had power to make a bird immortal.

"As the story behind it goes; when Avian Goddess, Crina was drinking water on the bank of a river, an aquatic demon had attacked her." Payal continued, "Though she didn't get hurt but lost her two wings."

"It is said that those wings turned golden as they detached from Goddess and were under protection of a Phoenix!" Payal asserted the mythical story which was popular as a folklore since ages.

Many birds had tried to get hold of these wings but no one was able to acquire it till now.

"Did you steal these flaps!" Iagle had his eyes shining with greed to have those wings which could make him the rules of whole bird kingdom.

"That's not important Iagle!" Payal closed the lid, as she looked into the eyes of the evil eagle, "The important thing is what you can do to have them!"

"Don't talk in riddles! Tell me what do you want." Iagle asked with a serious expression.

._._._.

"Queen Krohini, there is a news coming!" A crow offered the news.

"What are you saying? Golden Wings of Goddess Crina!" Krohini couldn't believe that such a valuable thing would be acquired by Iagle. "He will be all powerful if he used them!"

It was not good for crows, if eagles turned stronger, posing danger for them. 'I need those wings at any cost!' She thought.

._._._.

"Khushi!"

Arnav had searched the whole Mansion, second time that day. A sudden paranoia hit him as he realized that Khushi wasn't found anywhere.

It was late night and almost everyone had retired to their rooms leaving the Mansion in darkness, just like his mind which had gone blank.

'Khushi, where have you gone!' He was feeling empty, not able to find her. She had become so important for her, as if he would die without her. 'I need you Khushi!'

Sitting on the stairs with a thud, having no clue of his wife, he whispered again "Khushi!" All directionless, he didn't know where to find her.

'Maybe NK knows where she is!'

._._._.

"Tell me what do you want."

"Aarav! I need Aarav sound and safe." Iagle had a knowing smile when Payal asked Iagle to hand him back in return of those wings. "Oh so the boy is related to you!"

"I am not here to listen your crap Iagle!" Payal told him annoyingly, "To steal this box, I had put my life in danger. If you are not interested then..."

"Who told you I am not interested Miss Payal?" Iagle said instantly. Aarav was a key to kinghood of only eagle world, but those wings could make him the ruler of all birds.

"Bring that boy!" He roared as his associates brought Aarav, chained in iron shackles. He was almost unconscious, being dragged there.

Payal lost her breath, seeing her son in such a condition.

"You basta*ds, how dare you to keep my baby in such conditions!" Payal shouted as she ran to him. "Aaru!"

"Mind you tongue!" Iagle asked his associates to hold Payal from meeting Aarav, "He was a big nuisance in small body! Had broken our security measures using his powers!" Eagles had a tough time to control Aarav and keep him jailed.

"Free him now!" Payal growled, making Iagle smirk, as he ordered to do so.

"Give me that box first, and take your prize with you!" He was eager to get hold of the miraculous asset.

An eagle came ahead as Payal handed him the box, as she ran instantly to her child.

"Not so soon dear!" Payal was again held back, not letting her to reach Aarav.

._._._.

Khushi was at Shiv Temple where she was waiting for her Guruji to appear. Her Guruji Shashidhan was an old ascetic, known for his knowledge of Sarpvidya.

Although Aarav was not a snake, Guruji could guide her about a way to save him from eagles, specially when Payal didn't want her to involve directly.

"Khushi?" Shashi had completed his daily prayer when he saw her strolling outside.

"Guruji, I need your help!" Khushi touched his feet informing him of the latest problem they had.

._._._.

Krohini had reached the high heels where Iagle and his associates had kept Aarav.

She could see Payal sitting there and a very weak Aarav in her lap while Iagle was waiting for the auspicious time to adorn those mythical wings.

Even after getting those wings, Iagle had refused to let Payal go with Aarav. He wanted to test those wings before releasing the boy.

"Aaru!" Payal caressed her lifeless son as her eyes filled with tears, "Do you need water?"

"Mom!" Aarav mumbled as Payal made him drink some water, "I know you'll come Mom!"

When his vision got cleared he found that it wasn't his mother. "Amma!" He sprang up to sit, while Payal looked at him adoringly, "You are Amma right, but where is Mom?"

'Is he asking for Khushi?' Payal was confused, 'Did Khushi tell him about me?'

Before she could understand, they heard Iagle reading the sacred hymns loudly.

Krohini was already near the cliff where Iagle was conducting rituals. He had the old rule book where the exact process to wear those wings was written.

"With the first ray of rising Sun, you have to grace yourself with those feathers Sardaar!" The associate eagles were also eager to witness the historical moment when their Master would become immortal.

Krohini could see the dark sky turning scarlet as Sun started growing slowly. 'No, I couldn't let Iagle to get those flaps!' She had decided to steal those wings before Iagle could take them.

"It's time Sardaar!" The eagle priest declared as he raised the wings, going to put it on Iagle.

Before Krohini could fly and snatch it away, the unexpected happen.

._._._.

"What are you saying Guruji?" Khushi was informed that Iagle had imprisoned Payal along with Aarav. "Jiji handed golden wings to Iagle!"

Payal was always a peaceful by nature. To support an evil eagle to rule the Avian world was not expected from her.

"Will Iagle really become the king of Birds, Gurudev?"

"We could only wish it to not happen Khushi!" It would be disastrous if Iagle became so much powerful.

While Khushi was still worried for Aarav and Payal, the sound of Shashi made her look at him, "Incredible, Goddess Crina, here!"

._._._.

Payal hid Aarav in her lap, as the horrible scene unfolded before her eyes.

The golden wings worn by Iagle had caught fire and he was blazing, his screams echoing the hill. Suddenly they saw a beautiful maiden, descending from skies, coming towards them, seated on a foggy cloud, while her divine subjects, a mynah and pigeon accompanied her.

"Goddess Crina!" Krohini recognized the Goddess of Birds, while she hid herself behind the bushes.

"Mother Goddess, please save me! That human fooled me, I am burning!" Eagle was screaming in pain.

"Do you still think, it was due to a mere human being!" Crina had a stony expression, "It is your Karma Iagle! A punishment for your greed!"

Payal smiled as she remembered how it was all planned.

When she had found out Aarav being missing, she had pleaded before Goddess, calling her for help. When Crina had listened to her complain, she had decided to punish Iagle, posing an example for all birds who tried to do such *cruel thing.

So giving those cursed golden wings, Payal was sent there, to free Aarav as well as to punish Iagle.

"Goddess I accept my mistake. I had got blinded in the lure of power. I pardon for trying to sacrifice a child, separating him from his mother!" Iagle tried to ask for forgiveness, "Please save me! Please!"

Crina looked at the burned body of the dying eagle as she sighed, "It is too late to forgive you, now! Maybe your next birth will be a chance to amend yourself!" She said as the eagle turned into ashes while his associates sat on ground, bending their necks.

"I don't know how to thank you Oh Goddess!" Payal also had her head bent, as she folded her hands in gratefulness.

"It's not a favor Payal, it's just a help to a mother from another mother!" Crina smiled as she saw Aarav, who was still weak. "Do you need something, a place to live or..."

"No, Goddess. What you did for me is more than enough! I'll manage from here!" Payal raised Aarav, putting his head on her shoulder, ready to go away.

Crina just nodded her head as other eagles folded their hands, too afraid to get forgiveness while Krohini watched the Goddess returning back.

._._._.

NK thought what happened today when Payal had asked to be dropped in the abode of eagles.

"I will help myself NK, you go!"

His every plea to listen to him and clear her mind wasn't heard at all. 'She seems to have made her mind that Khushi is her enemy!' He thought.

Sensing a presence behind he got up from his seat. He was still on duty in his cabin.

"Who is there?" He asked only to get the handcuffs dropping on his foot from the table.

'Ouch!!'

He removed his shoe to see his toe swollen as he hissed in pain.

Taking the first aid he was applying medicine when a soft hand came to his help.

"You don't have to do this Lavanya!" He was momentarily shocked to see her so late at night, as she just smiled in return.

After death of his first mate, Nagin Bela, who was harassed by a group of humans, NK had lost any hope of having a partner. Taking a life of police cop, he had been involved in punishing criminals. But it was few years ago when the wish rekindled, as he met Lavanya, when a snake charmer had caught them together.

"You should be careful!" Lavanya uttered, dressing up the bruise, "Arnav was here?" She asked him as she could smell him.

"Hmm, was very tensed, asking about Khushi!" NK remembered how Arnav was all mad, not finding Khushi. "He was tormented from inside", earlier a missing nephew and now wife.

When he had denied knowing about Khushi, he had not believed him. 'Must be still running on roads in his SUV, looking for her!'

"How is Khushi?"

"A bit fine. She has gone to Guruji!" Lavanya replied. Although she had asked Khushi to go back to Naaglok, she wasn't ready, her mind still stuck in Aarav and Payal, "I am scared what will happen next!"

"Me too." NK was also scared but for Arnav who was still unaware of the reality and had fallen for Khushi. 'Another heartbreak coming soon!'

Then he saw Lavanya clutching his locket looking worried, "What happened Lavanya?"

"We have to go NK!" Guruji had summoned her, "Payal and Aarav are in danger!"

._._._.

Do vote and share your valuable comments ♥️♥️

*Cruel - In the original draft I had used inhuman in it's place🙈🙈🙈, but one of my readers Karthika had suggested ineagle😂😂😂 then I just changed the term.😜  I hope it suits there😁😁.

A/N

Danger?? 🤔Isn't Iagle killed, then who is the danger and why???😏😏

The big revealation coming soon😉, with the real identity of Khushi disclosing to Arnav😕.

Maybe the mystery of letter will also be solved😁.

But what will Khushi do after the big reality, leave her Ophidian life for Arnav or vice versa??🙄

I hope there is no confusion regarding Goddess Crina, the Lord of Birds, for whom Iagle was sacrificing Aarav, but in turn lost his own life.

There are Kings and Queens for every species but only one God/Goddess for every kingdom, like Aves, Reptilians, Mammals, etc.

Finally 9 years of IPKKND-the love saga😍. Though it ended so soon.😒

But every precious thing is in small quantity, isn't it?😚?

A few chapters remaining😜, till then:

Take Care dears, stay healthy and safe🥰