The Raizada Heir (Completed) ✔️✔️✔️ - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

interesting story..........so Nagrani hates Khushi and Aarav.....i think she only wrote the letter to Payal.....

Nice update.  I think Shyam or Anjali wrote the letter. 

It is shyam.....is he related to eagles????? 

Originally posted by coderlady

Could Sheetal be the writer behind that letter? I don't think Arnav will sink that low.

Well you are right about Arnav dear😏😉

Let's see if it is Sheetal or not😁

Thanks for comment, next update in minutes ☺️

Originally posted by anjs

interesting story..........so Nagrani hates Khushi and Aarav.....i think she only wrote the letter to Payal.....

Wohoo, 🙈😁

I won't say anything 😛

Thanks for your views ☺️

Next update in minutes😜

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Veenapain

Nice update.  I think Shyam or Anjali wrote the letter. 

Thanks Veena 😘

Hmm so Anjali and Shyam is your guess😏

Let's see 😁

Next update in minutes, thanks for comment ☺️

Originally posted by Noor1234

It is shyam.....is he related to eagles????? 

You guessed almost right, well there is a connection 😁☺️

Next update in minutes 😏

Thanks for your views Noor 😍

Chapter 6 : Hazy Explanations

It was a great chaos in RM since yesterday, as the Raizadas along with Khannas were solving an ungraspable mystery, sitting in the vast drawing room.

"Jijjee, I had trusted you with my darling daughter and you.." Meera was crying dramatically.

"No Meera, believe me, Sheetal was all okay till afternoon, but suddenly she just refused to recognize anyone." Manorama tried to pacify her sister who was lamenting 'The memory loss' of her daughter.

"If anything happened to my princess, it won't be good for you and your business!" Balraj warned Arnav who was tired of the same warning since yesterday.

"Uncle, doctor has told that she should rest. Maybe it is due to stress!" Arnav mumbled in response, although he was also surprised on Sheetal's sudden amnesia, unknown to the reality that his wife was the one behind it.

Since the time, NK had saved Sheetal from her, Khushi was burning in anger. So she took inspiration from NK's hypnosis, to take her share of revenge, and erased all of her memories.

'You can't mess up with a Nagin and go away with it, can you?' Khushi threw a glace towards her victim.

"She might have got shocked when Akash refused to marry her!" Manorama explained her theory,  looking at a petrified Akash, while everyone rolled their eyes on the silliest thing, including Khushi.

But her expressions dimmed when she saw Sheetal looking at her husband curiously moving towards him.

'What is she upto?'

Arnav saw Sheetal coming to him, staring at his face. So he held her hand making her sit, while Khushi gritted her teeth. "Do you recognize me, Sheetal?"

"I feel that....I know you." Sheetal said cupping his face, making everyone hopeful.

"Yes try to remember!"

With a lost expression Sheetal blurted out, "Aren't you my brother!" Arnav got uncomfortable as he stood up abruptly while the family members gasped in horror, and Khushi tried to suppress her chuckle.

Not able to take the drama anymore, Arnav excused himself, not before dragging his wife out of the room.

"Leave my hand!" Khushi didn't like to be forced as she freed herself when they were near stairs, while Arnav pinned her to the railing.

Putting his both hands to either of her sides he asked in a firm tone, "What did you do with Sheetal?" He was getting this strong vibe that Khushi did something, "The way you were smiling since yesterday, clearly shows you have a hand in it!"

Khushi looked at his questioning face as she thought for an answer when an idea struck her. With a lop-sided smile, she locked her hands around his neck making him stiff, "You were observing me since yesterday Arnavji? Ishq to nahi hogaya aapko! (Did you fall in love!)"

Her dark eyes with that sexy gesture, made his heart flutter as he listened to her bold comment, forgetting his own question altogether.

Their intense eye-lock broke as Nani cleared her throat seeing them romancing in the middle of the hall.

"I know that you are newly married. But there is a place for everything Chhote!" Nani admonished both of them who had parted feet away, when they saw her.

"No Nani we were just talking...." Arnav cleared while Khushi supported him,

"Yes Naniji, I was just telling him to stay away from Sheetal!" She moved towards the old lady, "He is behaving as if she is still his girlfriend!" Her retort made Arnav widen his eyes.

"Your wife is right Chhote!" Arnav was speechless in front of two intimidating women, "Even, Sheetal will be marrying Akash in few days. So you better behave your actions!"

Now this news didn't feel good to Khushi, "But Akashji has refused to marry her!" She voiced out her worry.

"So?" Devyani asked if it's a matter of fact, "Did you forget bitiya, how Chhote had refused to marry you!" The hypocritical situation stumped Khushi, while Naniji continued "It may be arbitrary but I can't trust this generation to decide their partners anymore." Nani had a knowing smile, as she went towards her room.

Seeing Khushi was still confused, Arnav cleared it, "Since the time Di had married Shyam Jeejaji, Nani had made it clear that our wives would be chosen only by her!" Shyam was the worst partner anyone could get.

"That doesn't mean, Akashji has to marry that bimbo!" Khushi's words made Arnav smile while she continued, "You should thank me that I saved you from her!"

Arnav didn't expect her to talk about their marriage so openly, and in such a calm manner.

Well even he had the question why she married him at first place, "Khushi why did you..." His sentence was left incomplete as Khushi was distracted by Aarav.

"Where are you going Aaru?" Khushi moved towards his son who was all decked up in his sport mood.

'It is hard to believe that she is not his real mother.' Arnav thought, as he remembered that he had an appointment with Dr. Trivedi in the evening where his assumptions would be proved right or...wrong.

'What relation did she share with Payal?' His mind again popped up with another question, but it might have to wait as he saw Khushi taking Aarav to his room.

._._._.

"Mom, I have to practice! Chachu has told me that we would have a basketball match!" Aarav pouted, tilting his head in pleading tone.

"No way you are going out! You will be indoor for some days!" Khushi knew the antics of her son, but she couldn't put his life in danger. "And I know how you show off your powers while playing!" She admonished him as she made him change into some casuals.

"I am not wearing this half pant!" He threw it grumpily. Grabbing the full pant along with the sweater, he slammed the washroom shut. "And I will never talk to you!" He shouted from inside.

Khushi sighed feeling bad for the little boy. But when a new danger was lurking behind, she couldn't take the risk.

'I should take help from Krohini!' That was the only option to deal with that erne clan.

._._._.

"If two men are closely related, a standard paternity test might not be able to tell them apart." Dr. Trivedi explained. "The last test you did only looked at a small fraction of your DNA. That was enough to tell unrelated people apart but it doesn't always work for related people like you and your brother..."

"Doctor", Arnav interrupted him, "err... what is the result?" Arnav didn't want any more technical details as he was getting impatient.

"The result is same as you had expected Mr. Raizada! Akash is the father of Aarav, and you are his uncle!"

Arnav was having a mixed state of mind as he absorbed the news. A feeling of peacefulness, finally solving the mystery of Raizada heir, along with restlessness as there was a big challenge ahead.

"On your request we had run the detailed test and we found out that Ms. Khushi is related to him but is not his mother." There was 25% of similarities in their DNA, which indicated that she might be the aunt of Aarav. "I can explain it to you!" Trivedi insisted but Arnav dismissed him.

"No thanks Doctor, maybe some other day. I'll take your leave now!" He gathered the reports as he left the clinic.

._._._.

Shyam returned home with his briefcase and black court which he hadn't used since months. Going to office was just a formality, to avoid the taunts of his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law.

As he passed the guestroom of RM he could see the Khanna family still there.

'What use, even if she gained back her memory?' He scoffed as he moved up, when he saw Aarav with Akash. 'But I can use this opportunity to accomplish my aim!' While everyone was busy with Sheetal, he could easily abduct Aarav.

So making further plans in his mind he went towards his room when a strange shirtless man, with broad shoulders appeared before him, sneaking in from the terrace.

"Hey, who are you? How did you come inside?" He looked at the weird man who was jerking his head constantly.

'Looks like he is some thief!' Shyam guessed, 'I should call the security'.

But before Shyam could do anything, the man clutched his face shut, as he hit his beaked mouth on Shyam's neck, making him unconscious.

Lifting him on his shoulder, the eagle-man ran to the terrace where he took a long jump as his feathered body changed the shape, taking a high fly into the sky.

._._._.

"Auommm!"

Standing up on one leg, she had her hands folded as she sang the hymns before the Shiv idol in the dark barren cave.

Her clothes withered under the tormenting weather and body gone weak due to lack of nurture, she ignored all her human needs, trying to concentrate on her penance.

But just like every time the image of her infant child came before her eyes, and her attention broke as she sighed, putting her hands down, with the painful expression.

"Maaa!!" She could imagine him calling for her.

Her baby, which she had handed over to her sister, taking the promise to get him united with his unfaithful father, who once wanted him to get killed!

She sighed with frustration, still clouded with those memories which she had resolved to leave behind. But they were still with her wasting her hard work of five years.

'Why am I not able to forget him?' She fell on her knees, clutching her open hair, 'Will I ever get my powers back Shivji?' 

"But will those powers be worth your sacrifice Payal?" She startled hearing the strong voice echoing in the cave, answering her thoughts.

She wiped her eyes, standing up again, to find the dark cave getting filled with the fog. She could hear the hissing sound along with a large silhouette moving towards her.

"Nagraj Vasuki!" She recognized the mammoth cobra which soon shifted in his semi-human shape, "King of snakes on Earth?" Vasuki was the husband of Nagrani Ratna, ruling the Nagloka.

"We can't spend our whole life in Patala loka! We too need a vacation." Vasuki smirked making Payal smile slightly.

The last they had met was when Nagrani had summoned her to the serpentine court, after she broke the rule, mating with a human.

Among many snakes witnessing her depower, Vasuki was also present there.

Ratna was very angry that day, ready with her punishment, "I haven't expected you to do this Payal!"

Human species was always superior yet the dangerous one for snakes. To preserve the secrets of their world, Nagrani had made the rule for them.

To cross the most intimate boundary with humans was a sin which could harm the existence of their realm.

At that time, Vasuki had supported Payal, "Ratna I think we should forgive Payal if she is ready to part with her lover." Payal hadn't done it intentionally.

But Nagrani was not ready to bend the rule, and she had taken away all her powers, including her red Nagmani.

"Thinking about that day!" Vasuki brought her out of thoughts, as he sighed leaning on the big rock.

"It's no use thinking when the worst is over Nagraj!" Payal had made peace with it, "Now I will try again to get my powers back, with the blessing of Lord Shiva!"

"Sacrificing your motherhood for those powers! Aren't you being selfish?"

"What do you mean by being selfish!" Payal was confused, "I just want my identity back. I can't live in a human body."

"Think sanely Payal. You are snatching a mother from a child." It had been five years and still she was getting distracted by her motherly feelings, "Your child might need you now!"

"I have thought about it Nagraj!" She wouldn't change her decision now when her child might have learnt to live without her.

"As you wish!" He could only suggest, "But don't take a decision that you would regret later!"

Saying so, he moved his scaled body in the deep river valley ahead, leaving Payal to ponder on her thoughts.

._._._.

Please like 👍and share if you liked it😘😘

Thanks for your each vote, comment and addition to your reading lists.

They are very precious for me, close to my heart ❤️.

Next update, A/N with clarifications and also a picture of eagle-man😉

._._._.

Scroll down : A/N

Chapter 7

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

A/N

Thanks buddies for rolling the page over😍

1) Well first about Nagmani or snake-stone or Nagina, which is according to Indian mythology a stone found in the hood of every Nag, Naagin. According to various scriptures they are found in various colours from yellow to white.

It is considered the blessing of Lord Shiva. Although it is not actually a gem or any other stone, it is unused venom of a snake that turns out into a stone, which they use whenever they need it. 😐

So when Nagrani snatched Nagmani from Payal, she became disabled to bite and poison anyone, as other snakes are capable of.😒

2) Now let's talk about that DNA report. Many readers have the question here that, how was Arnav declared father of Aarav in first report when Akash was not a twin brother. 😏

But as per my search it is the most common problem when the doubt is between two brothers, and here I am sharing link of a very detailed article on the same. If you are interested go thorough it.😉👇

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask378

*Now you were all impatient to know whether Payal died or what? So I thought to bring her a bit earlier than I had planned. 🙄

*Sheetal lost her memory lol😅. And Arshi romance😏, though not that hot.

*Shyam was taken by an eagle-man.
You might have seen the picture 😂👆.
But why did they take him🤔???

You guys are smarter than my expectations😎 and break all the suspense by guessing every damn thing right😭😛

*Another new supernatural character came.😬 Well I know you might have pointed out who it is☹️

So do let me know your answers🤓.

Any question friends? 🙄

I am anyways going to elaborate it in next update😁

Do comment on the story guys 🤗
Love you all.😍

how come Arnav was sure before the reports came out that Khushi wasn't Arav's mother ? I think now Payal will enter to safeguard Arav.

there is no romance between ArShi, not even nok-jhok........seems like they are not affected by each other at all.......at least Arnav isnt.....Khushi was, but now she has the ring