The Raizada Heir (Completed) ✔️✔️✔️ - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the update. So its Akash & Payal. Arav is their son. Waiting for the next update. Thanks for the pm

So Akash is the father. Did Payal lie and tell Khushi that Arnav was the father? Or was Payal under the misunderstanding that Akash was Arnav?

So Arnav also met Payal in past.....i think shyam did something in past.....but payal thought Akash or Arnav did that....

Originally posted by swtsam

Amazing..loved this naagin concept...

Eagerly waiting for the next..

Do Pm me your updates..

Thanks dear 😘

Will update in minutes 😉

Will try to pm you 😁

Originally posted by Veenapain

Loved the update. So its Akash & Payal. Arav is their son. Waiting for the next update. Thanks for the pm

Thanks 😘 Veena

Yeah😜, Payash son

Will update in few minutes 😁

Welcome, dear ❤️

Originally posted by coderlady

So Akash is the father. Did Payal lie and tell Khushi that Arnav was the father? Or was Payal under the misunderstanding that Akash was Arnav?

Yeah Payash son 😁

Well why Payal did will be cleared soon😜

In next update😉

Originally posted by Noor1234

So Arnav also met Payal in past.....i think shyam did something in past.....but payal thought Akash or Arnav did that....

Hmm so you think it's Shyam, well let's see who is it 😜

Well Payal really had a misunderstanding 🙈

Chapter 5 : Puzzled Revelations

Arnav was sitting in his study as he matched the latest photo of Aarav with the childhood photo of Akash.

Although DNA reports of Akash and Aarav were not out yet, but Arnav was sure that Akash was the father of the little boy. He had even talked with the DNA analyst Dr. Trivedi.

"It may happen Mr. Raizada that there is similarity between the DNA of you and your nephew", the analyst had explained,"but we would have the final say only after this report."

The sullen face of Akash after that proposal of Sheetal, came to his mind as he closed the album.

'I shouldn't have separate Akash and Payal.'

If he had known five years ago that Payal was pregnant with Akash's baby, he wouldn't have done it. 'Even Akash might not know about it', he was sure.

'How will Akash react if he comes to know?' Arnav was dreading the consequences, in fact he was even considering the option to keep it a secret.

Of course their were similarities to pinpoint between them. In fact Aarav was a copy of younger Akash!

From his reservedness, calmness to maturity, everything was similar between them, including their hobbies and habits, which were also shared by Arnav upto some extent.

But having no idea of Akash's past, none would be able to guess it, not even his family.

'Even if nobody guessed, will Khushi keep it a secret? Why did she even bring Aarav to me?'

That made Arnav to look at the file provided by the investigation agency. He had run a background check on Khushi a week ago and the report was sent but without much details.

There was no record of her birth, or her parents, or any extended family...not even Payal.

'Did something happen to Payal?' That's why Khushi might have brought Aarav here. The thought made him squirm.

'That means she raised Aarav single-handedly!' He had observed Aarav who seemed to be reared amid all the basic luxuries.

'But how did she get the money?' There was no trace of her income source neither any detail of her education qualifications!

'She isn't illiterate!'

There was no doubt that she was educated and civilized, even more than Sheetal!

'And more beautiful too!' A small part of his brain noted, as he smiled.

A beautiful mystery indeed, yet to unravel!

._._._.

"Akash bitwa, you are my only hope now. Sheetal is very nice girl, you will become a darling son-in-law of Khannas!" Manorama tried to persuade him, for the marriage.

"Mami, my head is aching. We'll talk later!" He tried to dismiss the talk, making her grit her teeth, as she left the room with a huff.

Left amid silence, Akash remembered something as he removed his phone dialling to Inspector NK. 'It had been months!'

"Any progress inspector?" The same question he had been asking all those years only to get the same answer.

"Mr. Raizada, I think you should forget her!" NK answered, feeling bad for this human, as he lied, "We found no trace of her!"

"You know what, she is alive! I can feel it." Akash was confident, "She will come back to me!" It was more an assurance for himself though.

His acquaintance with NK was five year old, when he had reported Payal to be missing, much to the annoyance of Arnav.

Actually there was a long history....

It was after that night when he and Payal became one. Four days full of restlessness had passed away, and there was his flight to US that evening but he was worried for Payal.

"Bhai I don't want to go!" Akash had finally told Arnav, "I will complete my study in India!"

"Why?" Arnav was clueless why he was behaving like this.

"I...I love someone Bhai!"

It was a shock for Arnav to hear this from his shy brother. A long argument was followed when Arnav came to know who the girl was.

"This is not the age to fall in love Akash!" He had advised him thinking Payal not suitable for him.

"But Bhai, I can't leave her!" He might be just 21 but was mature enough to take decisions of his life.

"Don't fall in this crap Akash! We can't trust that girl who had once ruined our show." Arnav had thought Payal was using him, "You will get over her soon. Going Harvard is the best for you now!"

Arnav was doubting his love, not ready to support him. So in a moment of rage he had left RM.

'Yes, I had left everything for Payal, just to be with her!' Akash remembered how he had gone to her home, the old Vishnu temple near Lucknow.

But she was not there. Neither was there any sign of her even miles around the place.

"No one lives there beta! It's an ancient temple, now abandoned for years!" The old beggar had told him, "I have never seen any human here since ages!"

"Babaji, she lives with her sister. Try to remember. Her aunt also lives here in that home!" Akash had beckoned towards the wooden structure, where they had made love some nights ago.

"That home? The priest used to live there, who had died long ago beta!" The old man was thinking him as some lunatic, "I think you have some misunderstanding!"

'Misunderstanding!'

"Go back from here before sunset!" The man had continued in warning tone, "The temple is guarded by Sheshnag and Nagins who come here every night to worship the deity!"

Dejected and disappointed Akash had waited at the roadside, waiting for her, but she never came. In the meantime Arnav had reached out to him, taking him back to Delhi.

He had tried to look for Payal, even reported to Police, but there was no clue of her. He was depressed, so much that Arnav had arranged for a therapist. After six months, Arnav had sent him to Harvard, so that he could heal better without her memories.

But her memories never went back, neither the hope.

._._._.

"I won't marry anyone!"

That tone of Akash when he had denied marrying Sheetal was echoing in Khushi's mind. He had sounded like ASR, after all they were brothers, the anger must be genetic.

But more than that Khushi had seen that love in his painful eyes...love for her sister even after so many years.

Yes...she was aware, aware of all the truths...about the real father of Aarav, about the lover of Payal, who was none other than Akash Singh Raizada.

"He didn't want to take the responsibility, Khushi!" Payal had said her, crying bitterly for the unfaithfulness, hugging her week-old son. "He wanted me to abort our baby!" She had the letter sent under Akash's name.

'A fake letter!'

Almost two months after Payal went missing, Khushi had met NK. He was a 200 year old Nag, working as a police-inspector after his own painful past.

Akash had sought his help to search Payal, and NK had come looking for her, meeting Khushi in the process. He was surprised to know that Payal was a Naagin.

"No Khushi, Akash is deeply in love with your sister! I have seen him fighting with his brother for her." NK had told her, confusing Khushi to trust whom.

"Then who wrote that letter to jiji. We need to discover the truth NK!" That's how, Khushi and NK had found out the truth, hidden under many layers of lies. Only if Payal would have been there to know it.

'Akashji has never written any letter to jiji!' The letter was sent from AR.

"It is Arnav!" Khushi had guessed, sure about Arnav being the Amrish Puri of her sister's love story!

"No, Khushi! We don't have any solid proof that it was Arnav!" NK couldn't believe that without any proofs, but Khushi was adamant.

She even had requested NK to not tell anything to Akash about what happened with Payal or about existence of his son. She had her own plan for it.

'Only because of him, three person lost their happiness and I will make sure that Arnav Singh Raizada pay for it!'

Her angry stare unknowingly zeroed at Arnav's laptop, as she smirked,

'Isn't this box very dear to my husband!'

And it started burning, under her piercing gaze.

"Fire!!!" It was Sheetal's voice that brought Khushi out of her thoughts and using her freeze stroke, she instantly blew off the flames, making Sheetal more bewildered.

"How did it happen? The laptop was in fire just now!" Sheetal was not believing her eyes.

"Why are you still here?" Khushi ignored her questions. She had grown an unknown dislike for this woman.

"It's my Maasi's place!" Sheetal told offensively, "I am not like you, to just live with anyone!

"Are you jealous that I am living with ASR as his wife!" Khushi smirked.

"Jelaous of you?" Sheetal scoffed,

"Well he has even left you in my love!" Khushi bluffed in order to annoy Sheetal, "Do you know, his eyes are always glued to me! Im fact he doesn't let me sleep whole night." Khushi said with a fake blush.

"You might have trapped him with your body just like you did it all those years ago!" Sheetal blurted out her frustration, "I know women like you who sleep with rich men and then use those accidental dirty blood to trap the rich families."

Khushi was angry with her language, "Mind your tongue Sheetal!"

"Isn't it all true Khushi? Having an illicit child with Arnav doesn't mean that you forget your status!"

Now this was something Khushi couldn't take lightly. "How dare you call my baby illicit!" She was almost spitting fire, her skin changing into emerald scales.

"Oh so calling your son a ba*tard is wrong?" Sheetal mocked.

"You don't know what you have called for!" Khushi stretched her hand which started elongating reaching out to Sheetal who was looking at her in horror. All the color died from her face as she tried to run.

But Khushi clutched Sheetal, pressing her throat with her 5-feet long hand too hard on the wall, while Sheetal gasped for breath, the pressure on her throat increasing, and her voice coming out in gasps.

"Pl..lea...se, mm...iss..ttakkke, sss.oorrr...yyy!!"

But Khushi was in no mood to show mercy.

"Khushi!" It was NK who had just sneaked in his Nag avatar, now changed into his khaki uniform, "Leave her, Khushi!" He was successful in freeing Sheetal from her powerful grip.

"Stay away NK!" Khushi was out of control, as she tried to attack Sheetal with her tail.

"Inspector! Please save me. She isn't a human...!" Sheetal was hysterical, her neck gone red due to force as she hid behind NK.

NK bound Khushi with his one hand to not let her do anything, while with other hand he held Sheetal's face, "Look at me!" He took matters in hand as he hypnotized her, "You didn't see anything Sheetal. Forget what happened in past half an hour!" He used his inducing skills to make Sheetal go away from the room without any memory.

"Why are you coming between me and my prey NK!" Khushi was still fuming, "I won't leave her capable enough to speak anything again!"

"Did you forget the rules Khushi! We can't take life of any creature without any reasonable reason!"

"I have reason!" Khushi pushed him back to vent out her rage, "She was bad-mouthing about Aarav!"

"Nagrani won't buy the reason Khushi. You may even lose your powers if she comes to know!"

"To hell with your Nagrani! I know how much she hates my Aarav." Khushi was almost broken when NK gathered her in his arms, making her sit.

Of course he knew, the relationship of Khushi with Nagrani was never cordial. Well it was the story for other day.

He saw Khushi cool down, "Why are you here?" She asked him.

"There is a bad news Khushi. Those eagles are here!" NK broke the news, "They will try to harm Aarav!"

Khushi was panicked hearing it.

Aarav was a special child, having genes of both snakes and humans and so a point of interest for eagles.

According to their traditions if they gifted Aarav as a sacrifice to their God King, it would earn them a goodwill.

"They haven't seen his face yet Khushi", as Khushi had kept him secure for last five years, even hiding his powers from Nagrani, "but it won't be a big deal for them to figure it out in a human colony!" He cautioned her.

"Fine I'll be careful!" Khushi wasn't sure how, but she would do anything to protect him.

._._._.

Aarav dribbled the ball ahead as he moved towards the hoop. Bouncing on his feet, he took a high jump, putting the ball in the 10-feet high basket easily.

"Hey, how did you do that?" Akash was amazed, how Aarav could elevate so high.

"Practice!" Aarav lied, as Khushi had forbidden him from telling about his supernatural powers to anybody.

"Really!" Akash frowned, though believing him as he took another sip of his sugar-free tea.

But unknown to them, those Avians were watching everything from the sky, 'The boy doesn't look like normal kids?' The giant eagle flapped his wings.

"Seems the time to appease our God King had finally arrived!" Another eagle scratched his hooked bill as their evil eyes shone with their sinful thoughts.

._._._.

Do like 👍 and share your thoughts 😘😘

Another supernatural character of Eagles who are natural enemies of snakes😉

*It's clear that Khushi knows who is the father. It is part of her revenge plan, to bring Aarav as the son of Arnav.😏

*Now what exactly is her plan, will be cleared in next update🙄

*So let's talk about the letter

1) Payal thought it was written by Akash.

2) Khushi thinks it is written by Arnav.

3) NK thinks it is not Arnav.

So who might be right? Is there involvement of a third person? Who might be it?

Do let me know.
All positive criticism is welcomed.
😘😘😘

Chapter 6

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Could Sheetal be the writer behind that letter? I don't think Arnav will sink that low.