The Raizada Heir (Completed) ✔️✔️✔️ - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by coderlady

Will Anjali listen to Shyam and try to harm Aarav? 

Yess she does🤦‍♀️, but will she succeed😔

Who is his mother?

Revealed in next update, dear

Check out next update dear

Thanks for reading and replying 🥰🥰🥰

Chapter 3 : Obscure Secrets 

Khushi looked at the well-decorated bedroom, fully prepared for their wedding night.

Anjali had forced her to come here, while she had volunteered to take care of Aarav.

"Good night Khushiji, and don't worry about Aarav!" Anjali said rather too sweetly, as she handed her a glass of milk, making Khushi roll her eyes.

'Are Raizadas really that dumb? In a tensed situation like this they expect us to do sex?' She cringed, being already disturbed with her attraction towards Arnav and his odor.

'Here is the Devil!' She could sense Arnav, appearing from the poolside with a square face, while she turned her back towards him.

Arnav was already grim for the horrible decorations in his room, all due to his forced marriage and now his fraudulent wife's ignorance further annoyed him.

"Stop your drama, and look at me!" Arnav was in no-non-sense mood as he turned her to face him.

Khushi could feel her eyes changing into dark shades when Arnav held her arm, "How did you do that with DNA report!" His voice was menacingly low, while Khushi lowered her eyes.

'I nedd to get a grip, otherwise Aaru will soon become a big brother!' She had to control herself until she got that sacred ring from Guruji.

Oblivious to it, Arnav continued, "What do you want by doing it?" He wanted to know her motive. "Answer me truthfully!"

Khushi stopped her breathe, looking into his eyes, determined to answer him, so that he would leave her in peace, "Fine, we can talk keeping distance ok!"

She pushed him back, "For your first question, I didn't do anything with DNA!" He got annoyed while she continued, "and about what I WANT! You will know it soon." She had removed her facade of innocence.

"Don't lie. I know that DNA is fake!" Arnav growled.

"Aarav is not fake! You share your DNA with him." She told confidently with a hint of anger, "Sooner you accept him, the better for you!"

Arnav was shocked over her answers as he saw her lying to one side of bed, while he was engrossed in thoughts, 'Is Aarav really my son!'

Khushi closed her eyes, covering herself with the soft blanket but sleep didn't seem to visit her so soon.

._._._.

Six Years ago:

It was Khushi's 119th birthday, that day.

"Jiji I don't want to celebrate my birthday in this old temple!" The Shiv Temple at the outskirts of Lucknow was their home since a century, "Please let's go to the city this year." The glittering lights and colours of the city had always fascinated her and every night she would watch it from the stairs of temple.

"There are humans everywhere Khushi, it can be dangerous!"

Payal was reluctant but Khushi had prodded her, with the excuse of her visit at Kedarnath. "I won't be here for six months jiji. Please, chalo na!"

Not having heart to deny her sister, her only family, Payal had agreed to go with her to the fare, but unknowingly they ended up in a fashion event, where they had been mistaken as models.

"Are you insane Khushi, how could we pose as models?" Khushi wanted to walk the ramp, but Payal was against it.

"It would be fun jiji, to wear all the jewellery like humans!" Khushi had dragged Payal along with her, unaware that it would change their lives.

Exactly six months after that, Khushi had returned home on the day of Shivratri, completing her fast in Himalayan ranges, only to get shocked to find her sister with a week-old baby.

"I fell in love Khushi!" Payal smiled sadly. She had lost all her powers, after being punished for consummating with a human.

"You have never trusted humans, jiji! Then how could you commit such a grave stupidity, going against the rules of our world!"

To attain the powers of a Naagin was never easy for them but to lose her sanity for a stupid thing like love was never expected from her sister.

"I don't regret loving him. But I won't be able to fulfill my responsibility towards this baby!" She was still mooning for that scum of her lover, "Promise me Khushi that you will unite him with his father!" Payal had pleaded.

Khushi was clueless why her sister was talking like that, until she clarified herself, "I have committed a sin and I will have to repent for it."

Khushi tried her best to make her understand but she had already made her mind.

Next day, she had gone away, leaving Khushi with a responsibility.

"Jiji!"

Present Time:

"Jiji!" Khushi opened her eyes with a start, remembering the fateful day, haunting her since five years.

It was very difficult for her to come here, but she had a promise to keep and a resolution she had made.

The boy had lost so much in life, getting punished for the stupidity and weaknesses of his parents. But Khushi wanted him to be strong, both inwardly as well as outwardly, which had prompted her to take the tough decision of coming here.

'I will make you the strongest human Aaru, a strong Raizada heir!'

Her string of thoughts broke when she felt her back going wet. To check what happened she removed the duvet from her face to find herself on a cold hard floor with the thin bedsheet beneath her body.

'How did I reach at poolside, when I had slept on the bed!' She was dreading if she had got the problem of sleep-crawling. Standing up she tried to open the adjacent glass-door to enter the bedroom but it was closed from inside.

'Oh! This must be Laad Governor!' She realized Arnav's involvement in it.

She went easy on him, but that didn't mean that he would treat her like some garbage, who couldn't deserve sleeping on bed.

'Now it is a matter of the serpentine honor!' She couldn't let a human to disgrace her like this.

So transforming herself into the legless form, Khushi meandered from the Air Condition hole to the bedroom where Arnav was sleeping peacefully on the bed. But less did he know that it won't be peaceful anymore, as she held him, coiling her scaled tail around his body, swinging him in air before throwing him directly into the pool.

"What the!" He woke up panicked and startled, all drenched, as he moved his hands to not sink in not-so-deep pool.

"Mr. Whadda, remember this before messing up with me!" Khushi warned him, "Because if it happened again, I won't leave you capable enough to even breath!" It was a clear-cut murder threat.

Before Arnav could understand, she had already vanished in washroom satisfied with her revenge.

._._._.

Lavanya had never got candid with anyone, due to her lack of trust on people.

But there was an exception. 4 years ago when she and NK were caged by a snake charmer, Khushi had helped them, risking her own life. Since then their bonding had got strong enough to share everything with each other, just like last night.

"Lavanya, I can't rely Anjali with Aarav, he hasn't healed yet!" Khushi had requested her to stay with Aarav for night, which she had agreed without any hesitation.

It was nothing suspicious to Lavanya when she watched them sleeping peacefully until 3 in the night when Anjali got a call from Shyam.

'Khushi was right. They are upto something!'

Lavanya came to her human shape as she saw Anjali going out and Shyam sneaking in. 'What is he doing here?'

In the dim light, Shyam looked back at the door once, before slowly moving towards Aarav, with a sinister smile.

"What happened Shyamji?" Shyam got startled hearing Khushi near the window, "Why are you here in the middle of night?" Lavanya asked him in the appearance of Khushi.

"I...I was searching for Rani Sahiba. I thought she was sleeping here!" Shyam was sweating, as he mumbled sorry, before dashing out of room.

._._._.

Khushi wore the sacred ring given by Guruji in her forefinger, which she had lost last time, "This ring protects you from the charms of any man! Don't lose it again." He explained.

She was relieved now that Arnav's scent wouldn't induce her anymore. Taking his blessings, Khushi used her supersonic powers to go back to RM, which she had left half an hour ago.

When she entered the Mansion, she saw Lavanya.

"Lavanya, why didn't you go back!"

"Khushi, there is something I want to tell you. Last night..." Before Lavanya could complete, Khushi had heard Nani, exactly behind her.

Turning back Khushi watched in fear, as Nani was looking at them suspiciously, "Don't you have to get ready for office?"

Khushi was clueless why Nani was talking office to Lavanya, until she realized that Lavanya had changed herself into Arnav, as she nodded her head.

"Bahu, come with me. It's your first rasoi!" The old woman dragged Khushi towards kitchen, and she signed Lavanya to talk later.

._._._.

Shyam Jha never had a glorious past. But when the only daughter of Raizada was caught in his web of love, he had expected his days to turn golden.

But it never happened. His grandmother-in-law very shrewdly handed over her legacy to her grandson Arnav, leaving Shyam to the status of a servant.

That's why last night he had taken the boldest decision of kidnapping Aarav. Everything had gone as per plan, as he had tricked even Anjali and entered Aarav's room to sedate him in his deep sleep.

But at the crux of moment, he was shocked to find Khushi, at the side of bed, foiling his plan.

'Wasn't she in Arnav's room?' He was still clueless, how she reached there in matters of seconds, as Anjali had confirmed that the boy was alone, and he hadn't seen her going in.

Now at the breakfast table, when he saw Aarav, his blood boiled.

'So what if my plan got failed yesterday. I'll retry it soon!' He made a resolve as his evil eyes roamed on Aarav who was talking animatedly to Akash.

._._._.

"Good Morning Bhai!" Akash called Arnav, enjoying his favorite dish with Aarav.

'It feels good to not be the youngest one in the family anymore!' Akash was liking the presence of the boy.

"What is so good about morning Akash?" Arnav answered coldly, coming all dressed up, his eyes searching for the cause of his misery. 'Where the hell is she after ruining my morning!' Khushi was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh...breakfast! It is very delicious today Bhai! Won't you have it?" Akash asked, ignoring his brother's mood swings.

'Bitterguord in breakfast!' Arnav narrowed his eyes, looking at Akash's favourite vegetable, which he hated religiously.

"I am getting late!" He declared. "I will grab something in office!"

"5 minutes of breakfast won't make you late Chhote!" Nani was tired of his carelessness to food "Look at Aarav, how he is eating without making a fuss!"

'Now I have to compete with a 5-year old!' Arnav frowned when Aarav pulled his hand, making him sit with a thud.

"Eat it ASR! Junk food from office canteen is not good for health!" He said maturely, while Akash suppressed his smile.

Even Arnav could feel his lips twitching but he controlled it, sitting beside the junior ASR.

"From where do you get so much energy!" Arnav asked curiously, amazed by the boy's powers.

"I eat Karela!" He answered with a straight face.

"How boring!" Arnav mumbled, before his phone rang.

It was Aman informing him about his pictures with Khushi. "ASR, those pictures are authentic, from the fashion event at Sheesh Mahal six years ago!" The news baffled Arnav as some memories came rushing to him.

The event which was successful in creating a tornado in their lives.

'It can't be a coincidence!' Arnav could make two of two. 'Is Khushi related to her!'

._._._.

A/N

As you already know, Aarav is Payal's son, Khushi's nephew😜

Arnav now remembered the fashion show, which will help him to solve the mystery of little boy.😏

1) You might also know that the mating of a Nagin with a human is sin in their world, and punishment is to lose the power of Nagin.😐

2) Another confusion of how Aarav born in such a short period of time. Well a Nagin had her gestation period of only three months, even if she lost her power🙈

._._._.

Do like and comment your smart guesses, 😎
Thanks Thanks Thanks for support😘

Chapter 4

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

So Arnav slept with Payal, interesting

Payal is the mother. Is Arnav the father or someone else?

Originally posted by ranogill

So Arnav slept with Payal, interesting

Uhmmm

Well that's still one mystery there😜

Check out the new update for it😁

Thanks for comment😘

Originally posted by coderlady

Payal is the mother. Is Arnav the father or someone else?

Almost there Coderlady 

Check out the update for the mystery to solve 😉

Thanks for the comments ☺️

Thanks Jeb 😘

Thanks for comment 😍

Check out the update 🥰

Chapter 4 : Past Unfolded

Aman and Arnav were sitting in the dark conference room, illuminated under the light from the projector, playing the pictures of Khushi.

"If you observe closely ASR, you could see the blurred AR logo in the background!" Aman zoomed in the photo, "It was clicked on the inauguration of AR bridal collection, held at Sheesh Mahal".

'Sheesh Mahal!' Arnav remembered the event 6 years ago as he could imagine the blurred photo getting clear and the event playing before his eyes. How apprehensive he was that day, as AR was stepping into traditional range of clothes.

It was a tough decision, with a lot of preparations. From designers to models, everything and everyone were picked to suit the Indian style, including the venue, which couldn't be better than Sheesh Mahal, in the city of Heritage and Culture, Lucknow.

Six Years Ago
Sheesh Mahal

"I don't want any mistake Akash!" Arnav warned him, as he was managing the event, under Aman's supervision.

Akash nodded his head, noting down the things which were to be done yet.
He had returned from Harvard three weeks back, it being his summer vacation and Arnav had appointed him as an AR intern, with such a big responsibility.

The models were getting ready, sets were being prepared, the whole AR staff was on toes, taking care of each and every thing.

"Two models are not here yet!" Sam was panicked, "One of them was to carry the opening dress!"

"Don't we have any reserved in advance?" Akash enquired, "Call the Agency to provide two models urgently."

"They are not ready to provide at such a short notice sir!" The assistant designer informed.

"Let me call and request them!" Akash took the responsibility.

Even after three hours, there was no clue of any model, until Sam located two traditional beauties, watching the venue in awe. 'They have reached it seems!'

"Khushi, I think we are at wrong place, it doesn't look like a market!" Payal nudged her sister, but Khushi had already reached ahead, chit-chatting with a human.

"Models? Yes we are the models. Me and my jiji!" Khushi had taken the decision without asking Payal anything, "Do we have to wear all this!" She beckoned towards the glittering jewellery and eye-catching clothes.

"Are you insane Khushi, how could we pose as models?" Payal was against the idea.

"It would be fun jiji, to wear all the jewellery like humans!" Khushi was in awe of all the grandeur, "I am fed up wearing that 119 year old chiffon saree and jewellery!" She wanted to try silk, gold and pearls.

As the clock stroke 9, the beautiful play of colors and music drenched Sheesh Mahal, intensifying its gorgeousness for the onlookers.

So did it effect the two paranormal creatures who got attracted to the charming melodies. Khushi could feel an added sway in her gait as she started the fashion event, cat-walking the ramp with the opening dress. 'It's not that difficult!'

Arnav on the other hand was not paying attention to the stage, as he and Akash were waiting for the foreign media to cover the event. "Akash, go and check why haven't they reached. It is needed for our popularity in abroad!"

"ASR!" Aman interrupted Arnav, "Media wants a promotional picture of opening dress with you!" So he had to come to the runway, posing with the model in golden-lehanga, but too stressed he was to get a glimpse of the lovely Naagin in his arms.

Khushi felt a jolt of current as Arnav pulled her towards him, holding her smooth waist, filling her with his arousing scent.

'Humans are so attractive!' Before she could lose sense, he left her, as the pictures were done to be clicked, as Khushi concentrated on the flash of light.

'Cameras, oh no!'

As per rules, their species was not allowed to get captured in pictures, 'Nagrani will kill me, if she comes to know!' She had to acquire those pictures.

When she came backstage, she found her nervous sister.

"Khushi, I don't want to go before so many humans. Let's go back!" Payal was having second thoughts but before she could go away, the companion models pushed her ahead.

Akash was back with the reporters, moving towards the first row, when his eyes fall on the classic beauty in red, having an embarrassed and equally shocked expression, unaware how to walk the ramp. Akash was lost in her beauty when she accidentally stepped up on her drape, ending up falling, as Akash held her in his arms.

"What the hell is happening?" Arnav was annoyed at the callous model, "Who selected such unprofessionals!", he enquired about the girl.

"We thought she was sent by the agency, ASR!" Sam was stuttering, as he enlightened Arnav with the blunder they made.

"What the!" He couldn't believe the carelessness of the staff, "Lock her up!" Arnav barked orders assuming that she was sent by the rivals to ruin his show, "Look out for her partner!"

As security dragged Payal she was startled, "Please believe me, I didn't do anything!" She was pushed in a room, "I am not any model! Please let me go." She begged as the door was locked.

"Jiji!" Payal heard her sister as the door closed, "Come on, don't behave like humans!" Khushi admonished her silly sister as they changed their forms, crawling out of the small window.

When Arnav came to know, he was furious. Not only the girls, but all the cameras were also stolen or their memories were erased, leaving no proof with them.

"How could they just vanish in air?" He was puzzled, "We don't even have their pictures damn it!"

Present:

"At the end of such a big event we had no records!" Aman chuckled, "We had to rearrange a photoshoot!"

Although Arnav had met Payal after the incident, Khushi was not with her. Well even the meeting with Payal was never normal.

'Is it all back to haunt me!' Arnav held his head, to not remember all that.

"ASR!" Aman was confused seeing Arnav not too happy with the revelation.

Till yesterday, Arnav was dying to prove those pictures fake, but now he had other pressing matter in hand.

"Aman, this information should remain between us!" He stood up from his chair, "For now, call the DNA analyst for another test!" He closed the projector, as he moved towards the door, "And...Akash shouldn't know anything about it!"

._._._.

"Hello hi, bye bye! My child has gone so thin with stress!" Manorama caressed Sheetal who had visited RM today, while Anjali was giving sympathetic looks to her cousin.

Manohar rolled his eyes over his dramatic family, who had shamelessly brought the girl to the same house where her marriage had broken a week ago.

Khushi served the tea to everyone, including his husband who had been ignoring her.

'Did water enter his brain that day!' Whatever the reason was, she was content with his ignorance.

Arnav looked down at his laptop, not heeding to the curious glances of his wife or sultry glance of his ex-fiance. 'Until the final results come, I couldn't do anything!'

"I have to make an important announcement!" It was voice of Devyani which brought everyone out of their thoughts.

"What is it Nani?" Akash asked as he took tea from Khushi.

"Balraj, Sheetal's father had called me in the morning." She looked at Arnav, "Although he was upset with what happened, he doesn't want to ruin our relationship for it!"

Arnav was relieved on the news as Khannas were an important textile partner of AR. To break relations with them could have hampered AR's profits.

"But they have a condition", Nani looked at Akash, "He wants Akash to marry Sheetal!"

"What!" The hot tea-cup slipped from the hands of Akash, staining the carpet. "No!" His voice was firm.

While Arnav could only close her eyes on the complications increasing day by day.

"I won't marry anyone!" Akash said coldly, "Keep me out of this!" It was the end of discussion.

Throwing a painful glance towards his brother he marched towards his room, shocking everyone with his out of character stunt.

._._._.

Akash shut the door close, clenching his jaw. 'I am not a toy to be played by everyone.'

The proposal had really annoyed him, opening the wounds he had buried years ago, his eyes stinging, refreshing the memories of someone.

"Payal!" Her name involuntarily rolled out of his tongue, as he rested his back on the bed, hands supporting his head.

He closed his eyes as their first meeting played before his eyes. She had fallen in his arms, clutching his shirt tight in fear, eyes squeezed close.

"Are you ok?" He had carried her backstage, her cheeks all red. "You get changed, I'll be back. Your name?"

"Payal!" She had answered meekly and he had felt a sweet tinkling sound.

But the assumptions by Arnav had ruined their first meeting. When Akash had come to know that she was locked, he was so disappointed by his brother.

Two weeks later, he had again met her at an old temple when he had gone sightseeing.

"Payalji? You live here?" He had asked, looking around for any type of habitation in the deserted place.

"Our home is in the basement!" She answered with hesitation.

"This temple has an underground storey?" Akash was amazed, but Payal had changed the topic, taking him to a wooden dwelling nearby.

"My aunt lives here!" She had offered him a tea, as they sat talking.

"That day we had stepped in your event accidentally!" She had cleared the matter.

"I know, you were innocent!" He had smiled, getting one back in return.

What followed was many such unintended meetings, getting them closer. She was an orphan just like him as they found solace in each other's company.

'I had fallen in love!' Akash smiled, seeing her one and only picture, he had clicked secretly. Caressing it with his thumb, his heart ached,

'Why didn't you trust me Payal?'

Their last meeting in that winter night, came before his eyes.

6 years ago:

After three months of vacation, it was time for Akash to go back to Harvard, and he had come to meet her, to promise that he would come next year.

"Oh, you are going...that's good!" She said painfully, her tone laced with sarcasm, "You should start the preparations instead of wasting your time here!" She seemed a bit angry.

"Don't you have to say anything!" He had asked hopefully.

"No!" She was controlling her tears from falling.

"But I have to say something!" He had held her wrist, stopping her from moving away, "I love you!" He had confessed finally, pulling her into embrace, "And I know you too love me!" He mumbled, burying into her long tresses as she also clutched him tightly.

"But you are leaving!" Her body was reacting in a treacherous way, her eyes going dark as she complained to him.

"I'll be back soon." He consoled her, kissing the knuckles of her hand, but she was not in her right mind as she caressed his face, pulling him closer, while he gasped feeling her soft lips on his.

His scent was attracting her, growing her wild, as if in a trance, under the effect of some magic.

And being a hot-blooded male, he couldn't resist her much as they left behind all the logics, getting drenched in love.

She was beautiful, beyond his imagination, when they had made love, full of passion and vigour, in that small wooden home, beside the temple.

But when the zest reduced and they came into senses, she was devastated,

"I shouldn't have succumb to this charm!" Payal was broken, "Now I'll lose all my...!" She was mumbling amid continued trails of tears.

"I am sorry Payal!" Akash was also hurt seeing her crying, "We'll get married, you don't worry! I'll talk to Bhai!" He was not comprehending her situation.

"Please, go away Akash! Leave me alone!" She pleaded him, "We'll talk later."

Present time

'I shouldn't have lost my control!' He was regretting that moment even now, as the lone tear fall from his eyes, the memories clouding his mind.

He sat up on bed, as he pondered, why she left him in spite of their love and assurances. But less was he aware of the deep secrets, yet to unfold.

._._._.

Do vote and share your lovely views😉
Do check Author's Note, next update for some clarifications.

A/N scroll below

A/N

Hey, thanks for turning the page over😉 and thank you thank you very much for reading and voting.

1) So first thing about the Dwelling of Naagins which, according to Indian Mythology, is Patala or Nagaloka. It is the lowest realm of the earth and the region is ruled by a Nagrani, who is obeyed by all snakes.

That's why Payal told Akash that she lives in the basement of the temple.😜

2) Now why cameras are not allowed on Naagins. Well, Digital cameras can pick up a range of light well beyond that of the human eye.😏

So sometimes, the real image of Nag and Nagins can be captured through cameras, so they have to stay away from pictures.

But it is a rare phenomenon, only if snakes are hiding their true face, that's why there were some pictures of Khushi and Payal there😉.

3) In last chapter I have explained how Male Humans tempt Naagins with their odor/scent. The same thing happened between Akash and Payal☺️.

Now about this part:

*So you might have already guessed that Arnav is not Aarav's father.😁

Kudos to all who had done it in last chapter itself👌👌👌

*But the question here is why Payal left Akash and then blame him for betrayal?

*What is role of  Arnav? 😅

But for all answers you have to wait till new update, but I am waiting for your guesses😘

Do you have any questions except the mysteries? 🙈

I hope it is not confusing and boring, although this chapter reflected a little part of their past, and less Arshi moments 😜

Do vote the story if you liked it😍,

Will update something interesting soon, take care till then.

🥰🥰🥰

Chapter 5

Amazing..loved this naagin concept...

Eagerly waiting for the next..

Do Pm me your updates..