Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Raizada Heir (Completed) ✔️✔️✔️ - Page 2

Pinnkiswan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ntmrjn

The banner with two snakes and sanaya just cracked me up🤣..

What can I say😂🙈

Thanks dear for liking and replying 😍

Next update in few minutes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veenapain

Interesting story. Loved  the update. 

Glad you liked it Veena😘

Waiting for the next update. 

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kirtuprabhas

I like normal stories dear

😅 well normal stories, glad you like them

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: virka_luv

Interesting story.

Glad you liked it dear😘

Waiting for the next part... 

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

Thanks jen for liking and replying 😍

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ranogill

interesting start

Thanks Rano, glad you liked it and also you read it in wattpad 🥰

Thank you for reading and reply😘

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

Chapter 2 : Hidden Faces

Thanks for showing love to previous chapter 😘, I'll try to fulfill your hopes

._._._.

In her 125 years of ophidian life Khushi had never thought that she would have to spend time with humans. But the destiny had stored this for her, and so she was here fulfilling her duty.

"Aaravvv!" She again called his name. After lunch he had gone to play on terrace but wasn't back yet.

'Is it a Mansion or a maze!' She sighed. It had been 24 hours for her in RM and she was still clueless about how many stairs and corridors it had.

'Maybe he is outside!' She thought as she moved towards the main door, only to hit the bothering scent of Arnav, and her anguine features started arousing again, making her eyes to go green.

"Beware of human males Khushi! They attract Naagins with their charming odour." She remembered her Guruji's words.

Everytime she was around him in the last month, it happened with her. The pull was the highest ever she felt for any man.

'I won't like to repeat history!' She thought.

Not having courage to face him, she turned back but he had already seen her, calling out,

"What a careless mother you are!" He clamored making her to turn, finding an unconscious Aarav in his arms.

"Aaru, what happened to my baby!" She was shocked seeing him fainted, as she moved ahead to take him in arms, but Arnav didn't let her touch him.

"No need to act when you are not concerned about him at all!" Arnav rebuked her, moving ahead.

Khushi was fuming with anger when he put Aarav on the recliner.

"Look who is talking about concern! The person who wanted him to die 5 years ago." Khushi couldn't stand his accusations, "If I had not been there, then he might not be alive today!" She snatched Aarav, taking him towards their room.

"Don't lie on my face! I didn't meet you ever in my life!" Arnav followed her, hoping any explanation but Khushi ignored him,

'Aarav is my priority now!' She controlled herself.

._._._.

Next day morning, Arnav was sitting on the breakfast table, along with Raizadas while Khushi and Aarav were not there yet, due to Aarav's sickness.

"He is diabetic!" Khushi had explained to them last night, which had convinced all of his family that Aarav was a Raizada.

Since then he was getting accusative glances. To add to his misery Mamaji had to disclose the news now only.

"Amma, those photos are authentic!"

Arnav frowned on the revelation, while everyone on the table showed courtesy to not say anything... except Mami.

"You have embarrassed me so much in my social circle Arnav bitwa!" She was whining, , "If you have told us earlier, Sheetal won't have to bear so much insult!"

Arnav closed his eyes with irritation. Insult of Sheetal was nothing compared to his. But his crazy family was all busy in pointing out his mistakes not realizing the manipulation by that Khushi.

Not able to endure much he left the table without completing the breakfast.

._._._.

She slithered her 12 feet-long body through the window, the emerald skin with brown scales glistening as she crawled on the marbled floor of the guest room. Raising her head, she coiled her body, observing the surroundings with her green eyes, making sure no one was looking.

"Mom...!!" Aarav looked at the reptile creature expectantly, as she transformed.

"Did you get it?" Aarav asked Khushi as soon as she came to her human form.

"No!" She had dejected expressions, "She is not here yet!"

"It's ok Mom, don't worry. Lavanya aunty must be coming soon!" He assured her in his weak voice making Khushi more worried.

"It's all my mistake. I should have kept ample stock of herbs with me!" She felt bad for the pain, the little boy was enduring.

Aarav had eaten too many sweets in the lunch yesterday, worsening his hyperglycemia.

'Only if your mother were not a Naagin!' She wished for the little boy.

Despite offspring of a female reptilian, Aarav was a human, possessing some ophidian powers as well as shortcomings. Just like now, allopathic medicine were not effective on him, needing certain natural herbs to cure his sickness.

She was herself going to fetch the herbs but NK informed her that Arnav had an eye on her, so she had informed Lavanya to bring those elements as soon as possible, but she still had not reached them.

"Your Lavanya aunty is totally useless!" Khushi was irritated, while Aarav smiled weakly, tugged under the blanket, his fever still high and body aching due to high glucose level.

"So I am useless now!" They heard annoyed voice of Lavanya, as she meandered through the window, coming to the human form. She had heard Khushi's taunt, "Next time don't bother me!" She handed the packet in her hand with a jerk and an annoyed face.

._._._.

Arnav was sitting in the study as he thought about Aarav. Indeed he was compelled to think of him, specially since last night. When he had found the boy unconscious in their garden, he had felt ache for the little child, while his mother had no clue where he was.

And now his family was pointing out similarities between their physical features, their behavior and actions, compelling him to consider.

'She really trained him well!' Arnav himself was astonished. Not only similar food habits but even diabetes!

'Co-incidence it is!'

"Bhai!!" His thoughts were disturbed by Akash who landed in Delhi few minutes ago as he entered through the study door, "What did happen? You didn't get married to Sheetal!"

Akash had to go to New York urgently so wasn't present in the wedding, missing all the happenings, which Arnav informed him now. "The DNA reports is coming out today!" Arnav had told him everything.

"What if the report get counterfeited Bhai!" Akash mouthed his doubts.

"That is taken care of!" He had conducted a parallel test privately by his trusted men. He couldn't trust the government report, which had high chance of getting tampered with. "I am also keeping an eye on Khushi!" Her every move was under his scrutiny, or so he thought.

._._._.

"Daadi, should we trust an outsider over Chhote!" Anjali was not much convinced by the girl and her proofs, "It might be dangerous for the family if she is really a fraud!"

"I know bitiya but she looks genuine!" Devyani couldn't do anything when proofs were also backing the girl, "I think Chhote really manipulated her!"

Not able to convince the old lady, Anjali came out, dreading her husband's reaction.

._._._.

The whole Raizada clan along with an innocent-faced Khushi and a grumpy Aarav were sitting in the hall of Raizada Mansion.

Akash was astonished seeing a junior ASR before his eyes, who was giving same expressions as his brother.

'He looks like Bhai!' He was compelled to think.

The government reports had arrived and so the private reports of Arnav, bearing the same result.

"This boy is Arnav's son!" Mami repeated what was written in the report.

"This is rubbish!" Arnav was furious, although all things were in her favour, "He can't be my son! This woman is lying." Arnav pointed Khushi, and gripped her arms.

"Don't dare to touch my Mom!" It was Aarav, all red with anger even in his weakness. He held Arnav's wrist forcefully making him leave Khushi.

'How can he be so powerful!' Arnav pondered but then got distracted by Aarav's words,

"I don't want to live here Mom! Let's go back."

"After messing up my life! Why the hell you came here at first place?" Arnav shouted on Aarav without thinking, regretting a moment later seeing the fallen face of little one.

"Bhai...!" Even Akash protested meekly not liking how his brother was talking to an innocent boy.

"Nobody is going anywhere!" Devyani Raizada declared, "Anjali bitiya, prepare for Chhote and Khushi's marriage."

"Nani..." Arnav tried to intervene.

"Do it soon, Anjali! Call panditji now!" She said in final tone with no scope of argument. No one dared to question her this time.

._._._.

It was a small event with only family members, as Arnav tied Mangalsutra in her neck with clenched jaws, while she was feeling uneasy in his close proximity.

"I will bring the truth out soon!" Arnav whispered dangerously so that only Khushi could hear, while she moved her innocent orbs to him with a hidden glee, happy on the turn of events.

._._._.

Arnav was sitting on the diwan, against his wish as Nani wanted to talk something important to him, alone.

"Your parents had passed away leaving you and Akash to my responsibility", Arnav was expressionless, "I had tried my best to raise the two of you with all care and love!" She looked at him, with a feeling of hurt in her wrinkled eyes.

Arnav couldn't bear the long old lecture so he cut short it by interrupting, "I know Nani, that you handed over AR to me, although Mamaji had more rights on it", he had heard it many times, "And I didn't give you any chance of complain till now!"

"But what you did with that girl was against the dignity of this house!" Nani said pointedly.

He had had enough of the allegations, "You are fooled by her Nani!"

"I know who is lying", Nani intervened, knowing very well about his ego, "I am not dragging the matter!But just one complain from Khushi bahu and I won't keep quite".

Arnav gulped all the insult when Nani was still believing her over him.

"I had trusted you with your Nanaji's legacy but I can also take it back!" Arnav was surprised on the extent of Nani's warning but was helpless.

'Nani, it is all due to the company powers you possess, that I am bearing your whims!'

._._._.

"What happened Shyamji!" Anjali saw her husband slamming their bedroom door, huffing and puffing.

"To hell with your sweet talks!" He kicked the chair toppling it, as he came to her, "That old lady is all ready to give her property to that Arnav and his family. And we will be left begging to them if you don't do anything!" He held her arm, shaking her.

"What can I do? I have tried everything to get you in good books with Dadi and Chhote." She even tried to malign the image of Khushi, "But they don't rely you in any matter!" Anjali said painfully as Shyam pushed her away.

"That's because you are a fuking idiot." Anjali gulped as Shyam hurled swears on her, "Why didn't you just kill your grandmother and cousins?" He was dangerously close to her, suggesting ideas to her, "You still have chance Rani Sahiba. To start with why don't you kill Arnav's son!"

Anjali was looking at him with horrified expressions.

._._._.

Aarav was given a separate room on the order of Nani where Khushi was feeding him dinner. The thought of going to Arnav's room was giving her goosebumps, so she was finding excuses to avoid him.

"Mom, will you go away leaving me here, if ASR accepts me as his son?" Aarav was feeling insecure since the marriage happened.

Khushi was surprised on the question, not expected this from the young boy, though it was true.

"Who told you this Aaru?" Khushi asked him, caressing his face.

"I heard NK uncle that day!"

Khushi got furious on NK for his irresponsible behavior. Changing the topic she averted the question, not to disappoint the little boy so soon.

'When the right time comes, I will tell you whole truth!' She was afraid of his reaction when he would come to know about his real mother.

._._._.

A/N

Hmm, so Khushi is Nagin helped by Lavanya and NK but Aarav is a human being. 😉

Arnav has done something in past but why doesn't he remember? 😜

Shyam has very danger motives😔 and Anjali dances on his tunes.😒

Well these are some points to clear.

._._._.

Do vote ⭐️ and share your thoughts where does I need improvement.

I hope it isn't too much confusing, and you guys are not losing interest.

Chapter 3 : Scroll Down

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arav is not khushi's son but someone else's ..is it? 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Will Anjali listen to Shyam and try to harm Aarav? Who is his mother?

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ntmrjn

Arav is not khushi's son but someone else's ..is it? 

Yesss dear, it's true

Find out whose in next update below

Thanks for reading and quoting 😘😘😘😘