Posted: 3 years ago

Trying my hand at yet another VM. Let me know your views.

Special shout out to Alina for suggesting this beautiful composition. Dedicating it to you girl! I hope you like it😃

Enna Sona

YT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCw0ZELT37I

GD

Oof it's so sweet, plus the song goes so well with their cuteness  Do make more! <3

AHHHHH BUCKY!!! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm losing my mind rn! I'm so happy! I literally had a smile plastered on my face the whole time and still can't stop smiling. This is much better than I imagined and tbh the song should Shravan's title track when he gazes at Suman. The scenes were so well put together! Esp the last part when she is in the kitchen  Haayyeeeee ❤️ Thank you so much!!!

Aww

Beautiful 

lyrics and scenes perfectly matched ❤️

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Oof it's so sweet, plus the song goes so well with their cuteness  Do make more! <3

Thank you😳 Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by alina.b

AHHHHH BUCKY!!! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm losing my mind rn! I'm so happy! I literally had a smile plastered on my face the whole time and still can't stop smiling. This is much better than I imagined and tbh the song should Shravan's title track when he gazes at Suman. The scenes were so well put together! Esp the last part when she is in the kitchen  Haayyeeeee ❤️ Thank you so much!!!

I am soooo glad you liked it! You've managed to make my day again😳

Originally posted by Meena_J

Ru, it is so good! Loved it!

Aww thanks Meena!😳

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Aww

Beautiful 

lyrics and scenes perfectly matched ❤️

Thanks Bhagyashree😳

I'm working on the song suggested by you.

Sorry, writing an OS and my FF simultaneously, so getting a little icky.

The video will be up in a couple of days😃